Parking fee at Jackson for future OSHAA tourney games...

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Parking fee at Jackson for future OSHAA tourney games...

Post by Ironman92 »

packers80 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:25 pm Point is Jackson has money, they don't need to charge to park.
Point is you don’t seem to understand anything

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

greygoose wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:28 pm
packers80 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:18 pm I always have my 2 bucks ready when I go there because I know I'm gonna get charged 2 bucks more than I do in 90% of the places I go in South eastern Ohio. It's a running joke about their parking fee.
You have your $2 ready because you're not walking up that hill and want to get as close to the field as possible no other reason. Park down below and walk up and save your money man, honestly until you start doing that based on the principal that you don't want to pay then you have ZERO beef. Anytime you get that money out to park you've made that choice no one else made it for you.
Principal Haines or Principal Broermann? 8-)

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Nope. Paying to park is uncalled for. I don't make the decision to pay to park, Jackson makes it for you. I have a beef and a lot of people do because hardly anyone charges to park. No whining here I'm in good enough shape to walk up that hill, you just can't justify making people pay. Tell you what, I'll pay double at Jackson's home playoff game to park, whenever they have one.

Every day is a holiday and every meal is a feast
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

The Flush wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:29 pm
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:27 pm Waverly changed two weeks ago when Burg was up there. Not sure if they have charged all season but they made a ton of money that night.

Burg should charge to park and use that money to blacktop the parking lot. They have painted, very poorly the lines to park in but it is amazing how many people cannot park at the Burg parking lot.
As someone who travels to Burg several times per year, I would gladly pay $2 if it would help them pave and line their parking lot.
Yeah I've always wondered about that myself why it's not paved.

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

And it's principle, not principal.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

We’re using the same reason to charge to park as Athens did to run from the seoal ....gas prices 😂

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Ouch

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

packers80 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:35 pm Nope. Paying to park is uncalled for. I don't make the decision to pay to park, Jackson makes it for you. I have a beef and a lot of people do because hardly anyone charges to park. No whining here I'm in good enough shape to walk up that hill, you just can't justify making people pay. Tell you what, I'll pay double at Jackson's home playoff game to park, whenever they have one.
Jackson makes the decision that should you choose to park closer to the field and not walk up the hill then you should pay. YOU make the decision to pay it because there's PLENTY of parking down below, not hurting for space down below the hill for you to park. You simply want to complain to complain is all, you're the guy in line holding up everything that says $2....$2....WHYYYYYYYYY????? Of course you're whining what do you call it?? Sure they can justify it, see hill?? Don't want to walk up giant hill then you need to pay to get close, see hill don't want to pay then walk up hill very simple concept.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironman92 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:31 pm
greygoose wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:28 pm
packers80 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:18 pm I always have my 2 bucks ready when I go there because I know I'm gonna get charged 2 bucks more than I do in 90% of the places I go in South eastern Ohio. It's a running joke about their parking fee.
You have your $2 ready because you're not walking up that hill and want to get as close to the field as possible no other reason. Park down below and walk up and save your money man, honestly until you start doing that based on the principal that you don't want to pay then you have ZERO beef. Anytime you get that money out to park you've made that choice no one else made it for you.
Principal Haines or Principal Broermann? 8-)
lol, yeah typing a little to fast on that one. PRINCIPLE LOL I'm just glad we're on page 5, I think every year this topic hit's between 10-12 doesn't it??

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:37 pm We’re using the same reason to charge to park as Athens did to run from the seoal ....gas prices 😂
:lol: :lol: :lol:

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

All these good games going on this week, we've got 2 games left before the season is over for the vast majority of the teams and they want to talk about $2.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

greygoose wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:44 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:37 pm We’re using the same reason to charge to park as Athens did to run from the seoal ....gas prices 😂
Athens only pays 10 million more intaxes than Jackson every year :lol:

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

The fact that this is brought up every year means it's an issue. An issue that could easily be resolved by not making people pay to park. sorry Jackson built their school on a hill, don't punish other people because of that. Quit using the hill as an excuse.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Raider6309 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:49 pm
greygoose wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:44 pm
Athens only pays 10 million more intaxes than Jackson every year :lol:
Is that why you ran away from seoal or is it you went from 3 wins to 7 easy wins each year or is it all the “poor” kids you “have” to take 😂

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

packers80 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:51 pm The fact that this is brought up every year means it's an issue. An issue that could easily be resolved by not making people pay to park. sorry Jackson built their school on a hill, don't punish other people because of that. Quit using the hill as an excuse.
Oh, I'm not you're the one using $2 as an excuse when you don't have to pay it. It's as simple as that, no one is making you pay that $2 when you come to Jackson stadium once every 2 years. For some reason you just can't wrap your mind around that thought though and I think it upsets you that you really don't have to pay it, you just choose to.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Has Jackson ever had a good team? Athens, NY, and Trimble have been to state.

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/BC1pwNeDP2E[/youtube]

The Flush
Varsity

Post by The Flush »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/gXVsBfWzJjM[/youtube]

packers80
SE

Post by packers80 »

Not mad about it just can't understand the logic when the vast majority of schools don't do it and Jackson does. When in all actuality there are many schools in southeastern Ohio that would really benefit from having people pay to park but they don't. Jackson, you don't need the money that bad. You get plenty of money from all those apple orchards...oh wait....

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

packers80 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:05 pm Not mad about it just can't understand the logic when the vast majority of schools don't do it and Jackson does. When in all actuality there are many schools in southeastern Ohio that would really benefit from having people pay to park but they don't. Jackson, you don't need the money that bad. You get plenty of money from all those apple orchards...oh wait....
Several teams charge to park but you always call out Jackson. Just have your 2$ ready because it’s going to 5$ next year due to inflation

Return to “Football”