Vinton County 39 Nelsonville-York 35

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Vinton County 39 Nelsonville-York 35

Post by Orange and Brown »

The Buckeyes are looking to stay unbeaten in TVC play and the Vikings are coming off a big win against River Valley.
Thoughts?

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Slothman
Freshman Team

Re: Wk9 Nelsonville-York at Vinton County.

Post by Slothman »

Don’t sleep on Vinton County if they show up to play this game could be a barn burner!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Orange and Brown wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:25 pm The Buckeyes are looking to stay unbeaten in TVC play and the Vikings are coming off a big win against River Valley.
Thoughts?
I'm assuming you mean score, because when we talk big win beating a 0-7 team doesn't register on that scale for me. I just don't think VC has the athletes to keep up against NY, going to go with NY by 4-5 scores.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Slothman wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:31 am Don’t sleep on Vinton County if they show up to play this game could be a barn burner!
I have to agree with Slothman's post.
What Vinton County team will show up? That is a good question.
I do believe NY is the better team but they are on the road. If NY passing attack is on to go with Wilburn on the ground then I have NY 28 VC 10.

Barber1973
Freshman Team

Post by Barber1973 »

How soon yall ferget. Remember last year. VC usually plays NY tough over the years. NY in a close one

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

still depends on what Vc team shows up. it could really close and a classic or it will be a blow out. hope its a good one for the Vc senior's with it being senior night I believe. hope its a barn burner.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

N-Y in a hard fought game closer than we think. "Run Forest, Run" is the mantra for both teams.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
NY BUCK
All State

Post by NY BUCK »

VC always plays us well. Being at home I expect them to do the same thing. Bucks pull away in the second half and head into the showdown week 10.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:40 am
Orange and Brown wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:25 pm The Buckeyes are looking to stay unbeaten in TVC play and the Vikings are coming off a big win against River Valley.
Thoughts?
I'm assuming you mean score, because when we talk big win beating a 0-7 team doesn't register on that scale for me. I just don't think VC has the athletes to keep up against NY, going to go with NY by 4-5 scores.
When a team is struggling, every win is a big win....

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:48 am
greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:40 am
Thoughts?
When a team is struggling, every win is a big win....
Nah, that's like believing in moral victories. The win is nice and should always be expected regardless of how your team is doing going into that game, can't look backwards only forwards is the reality of sports. So no still not buying that it was a big win when the other team is 0-7 it's a game you should definitely go in expecting/demanding to win. Just my opinion on the matter, now had VC had some long winless streak going on that might be a bit different. Seen teams where they've been on long long long winless streaks and getting that win is huge for the morale.

Older bird
Freshman Team

Post by Older bird »

I watched VC play Athens. I honestly think they are 1 missing piece away from beating NY. That being said it’s a big missing piece. NY by 2scores

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

NY can not afford to look past VC on to week 10. As everyone has said, all year long you just never know witch team from VC is going to show up. VC being at home would like nothing better than to spoil N-V's chance at a TVC Championship themselves.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

NY grinds out a 14 point win and play for another TVC title week 10

Slothman
Freshman Team

Post by Slothman »

If the tailback for the buckeyes is out , Vinton County wins.

OSU22
Varsity

Post by OSU22 »

Slothman wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:38 pm If the tailback for the buckeyes is out , Vinton County wins.
he's not out lol

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

This would be a huge game for VC if they could upset the Buckeyes. The Vikings have been in some close games with good teams, and not so good teams. If VC wins the turnover battle and special teams, this could be another close one. It will be fun watching the top two rushers in the TVC Ohio go at it with Sibner and Wilburn. I’m looking forward to this one!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Dundas wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:29 pm This would be a huge game for VC if they could upset the Buckeyes. The Vikings have been in some close games with good teams, and not so good teams. If VC wins the turnover battle and special teams, this could be another close one. It will be fun watching the top two rushers in the TVC Ohio go at it with Sibner and Wilburn. I’m looking forward to this one!
I'm looking forward to seeing you in Orange, white, and Brown. :lol:

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:35 pm
Dundas wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:29 pm This would be a huge game for VC if they could upset the Buckeyes. The Vikings have been in some close games with good teams, and not so good teams. If VC wins the turnover battle and special teams, this could be another close one. It will be fun watching the top two rushers in the TVC Ohio go at it with Sibner and Wilburn. I’m looking forward to this one!
I wear it every Sunday! Haha

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Dundas wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:39 pm
Orange and Brown wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:35 pm
I wear it every Sunday! Haha
I got something special for you :lol:

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

One has to like the Buckeyes have regrouped after their slow start.
I think they make it four in a row, with a 31-27 win.

Return to “Football”