Hillsboro 27 Jackson 21 OT

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Re: Hillsboro at Jackson

Post by BlueLion4Life »

I will be attending the jackson/Hillsboro game though! I’m I excited to watch what I think will be one of the best games in southern Ohio.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

BlueLion4Life wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:36 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:33 pm
BlueLion4Life wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:32 pm

If you’re asking whether Gallia would beat WCH then I’d say definitely. WCH ‘s. Lack of defense would definitely prove fatal.
Jackson or Hillsboro
That’s a tough one. If I’m going with my heart (you k ow Being a blue devil and all) then I’d say Hillsboro. But honesty I think Jackson will play enough defense to get the job done. They’re really gonna have to protect against the pass though, which they’ve done well at points this season, but early on was inconsistent.
Fair enough . Thanks .

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Is there a streaming station for this one ?

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Ironman61
Riding the Bench

Post by Ironman61 »

GA gave up more points in the head to head match up so I still don’t see how you can be running down Jackson’s D but okay.. guess I’d be butthurt too if I rooted for two teams and neither one of them could beat Jackson

joeboggs1
JV Team

Post by joeboggs1 »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:45 pm Is there a streaming station for this one ?
Hillsboro has their own radio station that will carry the game. They can be streamed on iheart radio. WSRW 101.5

KSW
Riding the Bench

Post by KSW »

Whoever plays defense will win this game. Hillsboro's offense is predictable, but no one has stopped it so they have had no reason to change it up. Should be a good one.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

BlueLion4Life wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:38 pm I will be attending the jackson/Hillsboro game though! I’m I excited to watch what I think will be one of the best games in southern Ohio.
No doubt! This post gave me goosebumps! This is a throwback game gonna be a fight till the end. We the fans will be the winners Friday!

veer
Freshman Team

Post by veer »

It's also going to be on the colder side this Friday...Finally some football weather!

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

Ironman61 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:00 pm GA gave up more points in the head to head match up so I still don’t see how you can be running down Jackson’s D but okay.. guess I’d be butthurt too if I rooted for two teams and neither one of them could beat Jackson
I'm not butt-hurt. :lol: :lol:

I'm okay with GA's effort against Jackson. It was down to the wire and that's the way it should be between those two teams. the WCH game was not surprising to me. They play no defense at all. I'm okay with admitting that. But can you admit that Jackson has an inconsistent defense? I didn't think so.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

veer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:40 am It's also going to be on the colder side this Friday...Finally some football weather!
Absolutely and this does give another advantage to boro. The big boys won’t overheat and neither will I. Are you ready for some throwback Football Friday Night?

veer
Freshman Team

Post by veer »

BlueLion4Life wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:10 am
Ironman61 wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:00 pm GA gave up more points in the head to head match up so I still don’t see how you can be running down Jackson’s D but okay.. guess I’d be butthurt too if I rooted for two teams and neither one of them could beat Jackson
I'm not butt-hurt. :lol: :lol:

I'm okay with GA's effort against Jackson. It was down to the wire and that's the way it should be between those two teams. the WCH game was not surprising to me. They play no defense at all. I'm okay with admitting that. But can you admit that Jackson has an inconsistent defense? I didn't think so.
In high school football its all about match ups for teams that have "inconsistent" defenses. For example, If a team is strong up front but has a decent/weak secondary, obviously that defense should/will struggle against heavy passing teams. Jackson has been good against the run, but have at times struggled against the pass....same for the Hillsboro Indians. That's why this game should be very competitive. Both teams match up well.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

I agree....these two teams do match up well....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

allamericanironman wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:41 am
veer wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:40 am It's also going to be on the colder side this Friday...Finally some football weather!
Absolutely and this does give another advantage to boro. The big boys won’t overheat and neither will I. Are you ready for some throwback Football Friday Night?
dang skippy I am ready for some throw back football Friday night!! chill in the air and pads poppin!!!!!

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
Ironman61
Riding the Bench

Post by Ironman61 »

Jackson has had games when they no doubt should have performed better most notably against wb, maybe even against wch however when you look at wch record and consider they’ve put up over 40 pts in every game but two that says something. The only team in the fac allowing a lower avg of points scored a game is chilly, so yeah maybe not the best defense but I wouldn’t call it weak lol

Ironmen31
Waterboy

Post by Ironmen31 »

Jackson will definitely come out with the win this week. They're definitely tougher and more skilled. Hillsboro doesn't have enough speed to catch Jackson. The line for jackson is improving so much. They easily have the best center in league/region. This is his first year playing and already showing some special talents.

Chillifan123
Waterboy

Post by Chillifan123 »

Ironmen31 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:08 am Jackson will definitely come out with the win this week. They're definitely tougher and more skilled. Hillsboro doesn't have enough speed to catch Jackson. The line for jackson is improving so much. They easily have the best center in league/region. This is his first year playing and already showing some special talents.
Don't overlook this hillsboro team, its not gonna be a walk in the park, they have the capability of running all over you, and good luck once they get momentum , they are hard to stop, you're gonna have to out score them and get a timely turnover or two. Good luck

veer
Freshman Team

Post by veer »

Chillifan123 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:45 am
Ironmen31 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:08 am Jackson will definitely come out with the win this week. They're definitely tougher and more skilled. Hillsboro doesn't have enough speed to catch Jackson. The line for jackson is improving so much. They easily have the best center in league/region. This is his first year playing and already showing some special talents.
Don't overlook this hillsboro team, its not gonna be a walk in the park, they have the capability of running all over you, and good luck once they get momentum , they are hard to stop, you're gonna have to out score them and get a timely turnover or two. Good luck
I wouldn't worry about this post...this person obviously created his account to get their two cents in before the game started and to smack talk...this person is obviously affiliated with the team in some way, shape, or form....Parent, player, coach...everyone knows this game will be tough and a great match up...I don't know why people have to try to start stuff on a thread that has been a pretty good discussion thus far. This game is one of the biggest games being played this Friday in the state...and it didnt get hyped up because Jackson was going to roll Hillsboro...it got hyped up because these are two good teams battling for a shot at the playoffs. This person is a troll

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Hard to go against the Ironmen.
big ups to Hillsboro for turning their program around. I do not know anything about them but all i know it Chilli beat up on them for years. I will be pulling for them Friday night. My gut says Jackson though. Either way, carry this momentum into next year as well! So nice to see the FAC turning into a solid conf.

Hillsboro 31
Jackson 38

veer
Freshman Team

Post by veer »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:12 am Hard to go against the Ironmen.
big ups to Hillsboro for turning their program around. I do not know anything about them but all i know it Chilli beat up on them for years. I will be pulling for them Friday night. My gut says Jackson though. Either way, carry this momentum into next year as well! So nice to see the FAC turning into a solid conf.

Hillsboro 31
Jackson 38
Agree. It's very hard to pick against the Ironmen especially at home. I have seen both play and they are both very well coached physical teams that love to hit

Chillifan123
Waterboy

Post by Chillifan123 »

veer wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:00 am
Chillifan123 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:45 am
I wouldn't worry about this post...this person obviously created his account to get their two cents in before the game started and to smack talk...this person is obviously affiliated with the team in some way, shape, or form....Parent, player, coach...everyone knows this game will be tough and a great match up...I don't know why people have to try to start stuff on a thread that has been a pretty good discussion thus far. This game is one of the biggest games being played this Friday in the state...and it didnt get hyped up because Jackson was going to roll Hillsboro...it got hyped up because these are two good teams battling for a shot at the playoffs. This person is a troll
yeah im a parent, but im a fan and a football fan just like anyone else in here? I don't think im a troll, these forums are for us to post our OPINIONS, so don't take it the wrong way

Return to “Football”