Freshman Team

Re: Hillsboro at Jackson

Post by Slothman »

I rooted for them because they played Jackson. Lol

37reps@225#
Waterboy

Post by 37reps@225# »

92 deserves some respect. I can’t take it any longer there are a couple people on here that are Ironmen trolls and haters. They are starting multiple threads bashing Jackson any way they can. These same people claim to be experts on Jackson but have not even seen them play this season.ironman92 is 100% right he wouldn’t post unless it’s true.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:28 pm Gonna be a lot of hitting.

As a person who works near Hillsboro I can tell you...they have a strange hate for Jackson.

Jackson dline and LBs must get to Keets, Burns and Galimore before they gain first down after first down...and not get beat on Swayne keeper or deep pass. Boro has talent and good coaching. This will be a big matchup and another big test for the Ironmen. I think Keets and Burns already have 30 total TD.

Jackson will have to play a clean game with good execution to win. I expect the Oline to continue to improve and offense to not have turnovers....that should equal a 10 point win
My first post on this thread. My thoughts were on point. Turnovers happened and Burns/Keets/Galimore kept chains moving.

Galimore and their blocking for them could help Hillsboro really compete in the playoffs. They’ve had a great season and their kids are playing hard.

Also, I didn’t think their crowd was that bad. Hillsboro not a huge football following of late...hopefully now they’ll be more on board.

Is Keets ok?

37reps@225#
Waterboy

Post by 37reps@225# »

Hillsboro was a solid team. Ironmen hold that head up high no shame in that defeat. It’s a shame that we have to put up with this crap on our thread and all the trolls . You haters better live this up because we are not going to lose a game for the next 5 years. That is a promise so laugh it up and enjoy it while you can. The Ironmen will be state champs. I believe this and you all will be believers soon enough. I am serious as a heartattack!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

vladimir wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:00 am
Poo Bear wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:51 pm
vladimir wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 pm

I agree this was a great game. Hillboro fans need to get in the car, come out and see this team. Make sure you pack an extra $2.00 for parking at the high school b/c Jackson hosts OHSAA tournament games. Too bad they probably won't be in one this year. lol!
When was the last time Minford was even relevant? Will you even win 1 soc game ?
Why is Minford even relevant in regards to this topic, and why are you even bringing them up? What is relevant is both Jackson and Minford will probably be sitting at home week 11.

FYI, I have a family member who plays for the Hillsboro Indians, that's why I'm cheering for them.

I know you’re a lifeline minford poster . Which is cool but to come on a Jackson thread and take shots at Jackson is laughable . For sure Jackson will have a tough time sneaking in the playoffs which is fine by me because if you have to sneak in you don’t belong anyways. However the Ironmen do have a league title to compete for and a solid 7-3 season. Will minford even beat valley ?

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

37reps@225# wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:05 pm Hillsboro was a solid team. Ironmen hold that head up high no shame in that defeat. It’s a shame that we have to put up with this crap on our thread and all the trolls . You haters better live this up because we are not going to lose a game for the next 5 years. That is a promise so laugh it up and enjoy it while you can. The Ironmen will be state champs. I believe this and you all will be believers soon enough. I am serious as a heartattack!
Oh boy!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

37reps@225# wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:05 pm Hillsboro was a solid team. Ironmen hold that head up high no shame in that defeat. It’s a shame that we have to put up with this crap on our thread and all the trolls . You haters better live this up because we are not going to lose a game for the next 5 years. That is a promise so laugh it up and enjoy it while you can. The Ironmen will be state champs. I believe this and you all will be believers soon enough. I am serious as a heartattack!
Jackson needs to figure how to beat a team with greater or equal talent . When is the last time Jackson has beat anyone they wasn’t picked to beat ?

37reps@225#
Waterboy

Post by 37reps@225# »

2014 ....billy cooper got hurt. That defense made the best offenses look silly. It’s no secret our best teams had the best o line and d line on the field. We have some young beasts that are going to eat lift sleep repeat. I have watched them grow this season into contenders.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

2014 at wheelersburg? Yes that was the last time , that was 4 years ago

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Jackson is 5-3. They have lost two close games that they COULD have easily won. They also won one game that they COULD have easily lost.

If Ironman92 feels that Jackson SHOULD have won those games, that's his right. There's no reason to freak out about his wording, or even his opinion. I don't see him following people around on their threads and nitpicking about semantics, so maybe it's time to just agree to disagree.

Jackson has a good football team this year, but they have not made the plays or been consistent enough to beat most of the good teams they have faced. Western Brown is much improved and has played a lot of close games, Wheelersburg is the class of SE Ohio, and Hillsboro is 7-1 with a close loss to Chillicothe. The Ironmen still have a chance to win a share of the FAC title and an outside shot at the playoffs. If they go 7-3, win a league title, and make a playoff appearance, I think it will have been a successful season after breaking in a lot of new starters up front and battling some key injuries. If they end up 6-4 and accomplish none of their goals, then yeah, it will have been a disappointment. We'll see what the next two weeks bring.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Hillsboro 27 Jackson 21 OT

Post by mattash »

Hillsboro 27 Jackson 21 OT

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

mattash wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:08 pm Hillsboro 27 Jackson 21 OT
Thx

veer
Freshman Team

Post by veer »

ironman02 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:21 pm Jackson is 5-3. They have lost two close games that they COULD have easily won. They also won one game that they COULD have easily lost.

If Ironman92 feels that Jackson SHOULD have won those games, that's his right. There's no reason to freak out about his wording, or even his opinion. I don't see him following people around on their threads and nitpicking about semantics, so maybe it's time to just agree to disagree.

Jackson has a good football team this year, but they have not made the plays or been consistent enough to beat most of the good teams they have faced. Western Brown is much improved and has played a lot of close games, Wheelersburg is the class of SE Ohio, and Hillsboro is 7-1 with a close loss to Chillicothe. The Ironmen still have a chance to win a share of the FAC title and an outside shot at the playoffs. If they go 7-3, win a league title, and make a playoff appearance, I think it will have been a successful season after breaking in a lot of new starters up front and battling some key injuries. If they end up 6-4 and accomplish none of their goals, then yeah, it will have been a disappointment. We'll see what the next two weeks bring.
In my opinion, I think Jackson beats chilly. If that happens, Jackson will get in the playoffs

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

veer wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:35 pm
ironman02 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:21 pm Jackson is 5-3. They have lost two close games that they COULD have easily won. They also won one game that they COULD have easily lost.

In my opinion, I think Jackson beats chilly. If that happens, Jackson will get in the playoffs
At Chilly is tough and their 4-5 time state champ coach is nothing near a pushover. It’ll definitely be a week 10 playoff game for Jackson

23tdb
Riding the Bench

Post by 23tdb »

IMO the top 6 seeds in the region 11 will make the playoffs. These teams include Bellbrook, Eastmoor Academy, Bishop Hartley, Granville, Sheridan, and HIllsboro. I think each of these teams will win out. I think it will be a race for the other two spots between Bellefontaine, Athens, Desales, Jackson, New Richmond, and Marion Franklin. Each one of these teams have a proving week in week 9 or 10.

BillC
Riding the Bench

Post by BillC »

vladimir wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 pm
Omega wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:43 pm From afar, I would say that both Hillsboro and Jackson are good teams. The outcome shows that the league has competitive balance. Hopefully the FAC can hold together to allow these schools to develop rivalries that will allow the conference to flourish.
I agree this was a great game. Hillboro fans need to get in the car, come out and see this team. Make sure you pack an extra $2.00 for parking at the high school b/c Jackson hosts OHSAA tournament games. Too bad they probably won't be in one this year. lol!
My God, get over it! So sorry that you’re so poor that you can afford that $2. Several people offered you solutions...park at the bottom and walk up the hill, arrive at 4:00 before the attendant gets there, or sit at home and don’t come. No one cares.
In the meantime, that stadium and facilities don’t come cheap, so thanks for helping out.
I’ve seen your stadium. It’s clear that you have no reason to charge to park. Although, I did enjoy your concession stand.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Poo Bear wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:08 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:51 pm

When was the last time Minford was even relevant? Will you even win 1 soc game ?
Why is Minford even relevant in regards to this topic, and why are you even bringing them up? What is relevant is both Jackson and Minford will probably be sitting at home week 11.

FYI, I have a family member who plays for the Hillsboro Indians, that's why I'm cheering for them.

I know you’re a lifeline minford poster . Which is cool but to come on a Jackson thread and take shots at Jackson is laughable . For sure Jackson will have a tough time sneaking in the playoffs which is fine by me because if you have to sneak in you don’t belong anyways. However the Ironmen do have a league title to compete for and a solid 7-3 season. Will minford even beat valley ?
Minford has nothing to do with it, I was there to support a family member for the Hillsboro Indians. If it has to do with anything, Minford as beat up at they are probably won't win an SOCII game, which has nothing to do with this thread, so stop trying to deflect the real issue here.

I made the statement I did b/c Jackson is ripping people off with the $2.00 fee to park or walk up a hill. Flawed logic at best. So what if there's a handicapped patron? Then they don't have a choice but to pay the $2.00. Maybe they can crawl up the hill.

The $2.00 isn't the point, it's the nickel and diming the patrons who come out in support of their family members. N0 other school does this and there are plenty around that are better stadiums than that of the Ironmen. There's no guarantee that you will host an OHSAA playoff game, but you choose to charge the fee anyway. Zero logic to the $2.00 parking fee. Bottom line, Jackson is ripping hard working families off, and you should be ashamed of your reasoning behind it.

That's what's laughable.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

vladimir wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:21 pm

Minford has nothing to do with it, I was there to support a family member for the Hillsboro Indians. If it has to do with anything, Minford as beat up at they are probably won't win an SOCII game, which has nothing to do with this thread, so stop trying to deflect the real issue here.

I made the statement I did b/c Jackson is ripping people off with the $2.00 fee to park or walk up a hill. Flawed logic at best. So what if there's a handicapped patron? Then they don't have a choice but to pay the $2.00. Maybe they can crawl up the hill.

The $2.00 isn't the point, it's the nickel and diming the patrons who come out in support of their family members. N0 other school does this and there are plenty around that are better stadiums than that of the Ironmen. There's no guarantee that you will host an OHSAA playoff game, but you choose to charge the fee anyway. Zero logic to the $2.00 parking fee. Bottom line, Jackson is ripping hard working families off, and you should be ashamed of your reasoning behind it.

That's what's laughable.

You’ve said your peace and it’s been documented . Thank you sir

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

vladimir wrote: Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:21 pm

That's what's laughable.
It’s $4 for the handicap spots.

No other school does it.....false

Plenty of better stadiums...opinion

Everything else is just desperate reaching

Return to “Football”