Hillsboro 27 Jackson 21 OT

countywide35
SEOP

Re: Hillsboro at Jackson

Post by countywide35 »

Ironman92 I second your trust in Jackson being able to make things work. Special night for the seniors and what a game to go out on. I am going to assume that Alumni Stadium will be pretty full tonight and loud for the boys of fall.

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Burg2000 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:28 pm
greygoose wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:17 pm
Burg2000 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:07 pm

You kicked a guy off that was exposing possible corruption. He should receive a medal instead he was scilenced. Everyone tried to discredit him and laugh him off then he posts pictures and he is scilenced banned.

What are you talking about?? Funny amount of post you have and the same topics you're posting on is same ones a certain individual was posting on. As for this game I think this will be a lower scoring affair then most games in t he FAC have been recently. Going to go with Jackson in this one by a score but honestly wouldn't be surprised if Hillsboro could slip out if Jackson with a win. Big game for both teams as loser might be on the outs for the playoffs, Hillsboro probably out Jackson would have to beat chilly in week 10 and they don't want to let it get to that point. Good luck to both teams
There he is hello goose! Keep reporting those posts good job! The SEOP cop you my friend are a ref for sure! Sorry if you were caught on camera that must suck.
LOL, yeah I'm a ref, LOL. For someone who thinks he's right all the time you sure seem to be WRONG all the time. Poor guy kind of feeling sorry for you, as this point I once thought you were a over enthused parents but as your post go on I'm starting to just think you're a player or kid in school quite frankly. You couldn't pay me enough to be a ref, not what those guys have to go through on certain nights. You know how a lot of people dislike the burg because of the "some" posters they have on there, well you're becoming that for Jackson. I find most posters pertaining to Jackson are quite informative and pretty well level headed as it comes to their team and being realistic of the expectations of that team. You on the other hand are SOOO far out in left field that you've basically embarrassed not only yourself but the Jackson faithful as a whole, I mean really in most of your old post you have a true Jackson fan standing up and saying, "yeah he doesn't speak for anyone else in Jackson." Sad really good luck to you, luckily I guess we don't have to see any of your post other than the ones on Jackson because you offer zero insight to anything else. Good Luck to you, I once shook my head in amazement at some of your post, I now shake my head because I now realize you believe everything you say to be true. Sad really. Good luck to ya. Maybe I'll stop by the game tonight and see if I can help Hillsboro out tonight, LOL. Ref, hilarious.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:52 am Ironman92 I second your trust in Jackson being able to make things work. Special night for the seniors and what a game to go out on. I am going to assume that Alumni Stadium will be pretty full tonight and loud for the boys of fall.
Looking at this game on paper, not for sure about the Hillsboro defense because I don't think it's near as good as Gallia, but from the outside looking in it seems as if this game could be along the same lines as Gallia and Jackson earlier in the year.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

greygoose wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:41 am
countywide35 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:52 am Ironman92 I second your trust in Jackson being able to make things work. Special night for the seniors and what a game to go out on. I am going to assume that Alumni Stadium will be pretty full tonight and loud for the boys of fall.
Looking at this game on paper, not for sure about the Hillsboro defense because I don't think it's near as good as Gallia, but from the outside looking in it seems as if this game could be along the same lines as Gallia and Jackson earlier in the year.
that is a fair assessment and agree this game could be a barnburner. Could come down to who has the ball last. who wins the game inside the game being the least amount of penalties, turnovers, missed tackles, missed opportunities will win. Hopefully that goes the Ironmen's way tonight. Definitely should feel like a play-off game inside Alumni Stadium

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

countywide35 wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:59 am
greygoose wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:41 am
that is a fair assessment and agree this game could be a barnburner. Could come down to who has the ball last. who wins the game inside the game being the least amount of penalties, turnovers, missed tackles, missed opportunities will win. Hopefully that goes the Ironmen's way tonight. Definitely should feel like a play-off game inside Alumni Stadium
Yeah being that it's senior night place will really be packed in, and there's major playoff implications on the line. Should be rocking and rolling there up there on the hill. Good Luck to both teams, hope for a clean and healthy game.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

If Jackson plays a little defense tonight, I like their chances.

veer
Freshman Team

Post by veer »

Boy oh boy what I would give to suit up one last time in an environment like tonight...It's going to be a packed house, crisp cold air, grills will be fired up, bands will be loud, pads will be poppin, playoffs on the line...this is why you play the game. For nights like tonight..good luck to both teams!

Also, where should I go eat before the game?? Recommendations?

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

veer wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:28 am Boy oh boy what I would give to suit up one last time in an environment like tonight...It's going to be a packed house, crisp cold air, grills will be fired up, bands will be loud, pads will be poppin, playoffs on the line...this is why you play the game. For nights like tonight..good luck to both teams!

I agree. What it would feel like to suit up one more time! Rowdys Smokehouse tends to be my favorite place to pass along to someone to eat before a football game. The fired up wood burning grills, delicious smoked meats, a bake potato that is scrumptious and this place feels like a tailgating party. Of course we have all the franchise food joints and a LaRosas Pizza joint if a person would prefer some pizza pie before the game. Either or is a good place to eat. If you would rather eat at the ballgame there is plenty of delicious food there as well. The football mothers club make some mouth watering brats on the visitor side of the stadium and the infamous Jackson county veal is a hit from the band boosters booth on the home side. A person cant go wrong with any of these choices. What an exiting night to be on the hill!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

veer wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:28 am Boy oh boy what I would give to suit up one last time in an environment like tonight...It's going to be a packed house, crisp cold air, grills will be fired up, bands will be loud, pads will be poppin, playoffs on the line...this is why you play the game. For nights like tonight..good luck to both teams!

Arch and Eddie's

veer
Freshman Team

Post by veer »

I always like to stay away from franchise chains when going to new towns. I always like tasting the local foods. Rowdys Smokehouse here I come! And Ill most likely be eating at the game as well.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

veer wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:02 am I always like to stay away from franchise chains when going to new towns. I always like tasting the local foods. Rowdys Smokehouse here I come! And Ill most likely be eating at the game as well.
good choice!!! I recommend getting the sampler. Has all the smoked meats on it. Pork, Brisket, ribs add in the baked potato and you may have to wait till the start of the 2nd qrter before you pick which side of the stadium to get round #2 :D

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

14-7 and Jackson gets ball at half....if we run good plays and go for a TD, I don’t think they can beat us. If not it’s game on as is. We are getting a little tired of tackling Burns and Keets and Galimore keeps getting a big block and getting us.....but they are getting tired of getting hit a bit too.

Kcin2791
Waterboy

Post by Kcin2791 »

If Jackson would throw twice for each time they run the ball, they would run away with this game!

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

I knew Chillicothe would be a blow out. Jackson getting out coached bad.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

Ed Ott wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:38 pm I knew Chillicothe would be a blow out. Jackson getting out coached bad.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

Hillsboro nothing fancy but they adjusted on defense by getting pressure EVERY pass play and Jackson has yet to adjust.

Once Hillsboro gets 2 or 3 first downs they wear Jackson down and score. That’s how they scored both times and going to again here shortly I bet.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Ed Ott wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:49 pm Hillsboro nothing fancy but they adjusted on defense by getting pressure EVERY pass play and Jackson has yet to adjust.

Once Hillsboro gets 2 or 3 first downs they wear Jackson down and score. That’s how they scored both times and going to again here shortly I bet.
Sounds like what I saw last year up here at Independence in the playoff game. Too many athletes ?

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

Overtime. Hillsboro can’t be stopped.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:53 pm
Ed Ott wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:49 pm Hillsboro nothing fancy but they adjusted on defense by getting pressure EVERY pass play and Jackson has yet to adjust.

Sounds like what I saw last year up here at Independence in the playoff game. Too many athletes ?
No. Hillsboro just big kids. Not real athletic but old coach is putting it to Jackson.

Ed Ott
Varsity

Post by Ed Ott »

Lol thx Hillsboro. Chillicothe FAC Champs again.

Jackson was 14 points better for my thoughts but

Hope Rowdy’s is still open

Return to “Football”