Hillsboro 27 Jackson 21 OT

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Hillsboro at Jackson

Post by greygoose »

Jackson really now has their backs up against the wall now, but I think what most people have said about this team though they were a year away from really being competitive so I still think they're sitting in a good position.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:48 am Jackson really now has their backs up against the wall now, but I think what most people have said about this team though they were a year away from really being competitive so I still think they're sitting in a good position.
They do but they 100% should be 7-1. IMO being a year away has had nothing in any way to do with either of those two losses.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:50 am
greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:48 am Jackson really now has their backs up against the wall now, but I think what most people have said about this team though they were a year away from really being competitive so I still think they're sitting in a good position.
They do but they 100% should be 7-1. IMO being a year away has had nothing in any way to do with either of those two losses.
Nope it has nothing to do with it, but people get inflated expectations of a team that was a year away. Don't know how in the world you can say they should 100% be 7-1, if it was 100% wouldn't they be 7-1?? LOL. You slipped out a win against Gallia that you could've easily lost so that puts you at 4-4. Western Brown went up 27-0 and the QB shredded you not sure where you should've had a win there. Hillsboro just beat you in a physical nose to nose game. So saying they should 100% be 7-1 is absolutely CRAZY, because like I said if it was 100% then they would be you know 7-1. You're a quality poster ironman92 but be realistic in the expectations for this team going into the season and respect the teams that did beat you as each of them earned it. People want to complain about Hillsboro hitting a couple passes, guess what just because they run 98% of the time doesn't mean you don't have to cover the WR 100% of the time just waiting on that 2% chance they pass.

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:01 am
Ironman92 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:50 am
Nope it has nothing to do with it, but people get inflated expectations of a team that was a year away. Don't know how in the world you can say they should 100% be 7-1, if it was 100% wouldn't they be 7-1?? LOL. You slipped out a win against Gallia that you could've easily lost so that puts you at 4-4. Western Brown went up 27-0 and the QB shredded you not sure where you should've had a win there. Hillsboro just beat you in a physical nose to nose game. So saying they should 100% be 7-1 is absolutely CRAZY, because like I said if it was 100% then they would be you know 7-1. You're a quality poster ironman92 but be realistic in the expectations for this team going into the season and respect the teams that did beat you as each of them earned it. People want to complain about Hillsboro hitting a couple passes, guess what just because they run 98% of the time doesn't mean you don't have to cover the WR 100% of the time just waiting on that 2% chance they pass.

100% should be 7-1? There is a reason they are not. That because they shouldn't be. It's that simple. Jackson is a great football team, they just aren't as good as in past years, and that's okay. It doesn't matter who is posting on the Ironmen's behalf, they will never be able to admit that they just aren't having the year they normally would. It's always good for player (and evidently for fans too) to have a less than stellar year.....keeps the old chip off the shoulder.

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

this probably was was the best game I've seen all season. I knew nothing about Hillsboro and when I saw their two RB's wow was I impressed. Props to Jackson's defense they played better than I expected. that game was worth the price of admission and much love to both teams they fought hard and put on a good show. Respect

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

100% should be 7-1.

How many games have you been to of Jackson's grey goose?

Jackson is 5-3. Jackson should be 7-1. Should be doesn’t count for anything.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Great come back by the 'boro! First time I've watched the Indians play all season and they're a good team. Qb needs to get rid of the ball faster to the TE on the Waggle passes. Great game to watch.

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:09 pm 100% should be 7-1.

Jackson is and should be 5-3. Jackson COULD be 7-1 if things went differently but there's a BUNCH of teams out there that can say we could be this. Jackson could also be 4-4 IF Gallia punches it in in the 4th quarter and IF they stopped Jackson from going on that long drive, but they didn't. Just like Gallia didn't, Jackson hasn't and they are 5-3. Now if you want to say they could be this, then go for it but to say they SHOULD be is just delusional because well they had their chance and they didn't get it done. I mean you've got to explain to me really why should you be 7-1?? I'd love to hear it, you played the games you got down 27-0 to Western Brown, you couldn't guard the WRs and the QB looked all world vs that Jackson defense. You made a great comeback and even took the lead I believe but in the end you couldn't stop them you had your shots to win and didn't. Hillsboro game was a good game could've gone either way everyone knew that going in and it just went Hillsboro's way last night is all. Nothing to hold your head down about I get it you're just a true fan that sees the glass half full on a record that you could've had and there's nothing wrong with that. It's a record though that you shouldn't have because well you don't. I've been to 2 games like that matters anywhere in this conversation, I couldn't control the outcome for you. ;)

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:34 pm

Jackson is and should be 5-3. Jackson COULD be 7-1 if things went differently but there's a BUNCH of teams out there that can say we could be this. Jackson could also be 4-4 IF Gallia punches it in in the 4th quarter and IF they stopped Jackson from going on that long drive, but they didn't. Just like Gallia didn't, Jackson hasn't and they are 5-3. Now if you want to say they could be this, then go for it but to say they SHOULD be is just delusional because well they had their chance and they didn't get it done. I mean you've got to explain to me really why should you be 7-1?? I'd love to hear it, you played the games you got down 27-0 to Western Brown, you couldn't guard the WRs and the QB looked all world vs that Jackson defense. You made a great comeback and even took the lead I believe but in the end you couldn't stop them you had your shots to win and didn't. Hillsboro game was a good game could've gone either way everyone knew that going in and it just went Hillsboro's way last night is all. Nothing to hold your head down about I get it you're just a true fan that sees the glass half full on a record that you could've had and there's nothing wrong with that. It's a record though that you shouldn't have because well you don't. I've been to 2 games like that matters anywhere in this conversation, I couldn't control the outcome for you. ;)
Sorry man...can’t say. Type all the paragraphs you want but nothing is changing my stance on this. Have a good day.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Sorry man...can’t say. Type all the paragraphs you want but nothing is changing my stance on this. Have a good day.
Exactly you have no idea why you just think it, and that's ok though like I said you're just a true diehard fan....thanks it was fun though. ;) Good Luck in week 10 you guys are going to need that one to get in, hope you get it.

Omega
SEOPS H

Post by Omega »

From afar, I would say that both Hillsboro and Jackson are good teams. The outcome shows that the league has competitive balance. Hopefully the FAC can hold together to allow these schools to develop rivalries that will allow the conference to flourish.

Gut feelings are your guardian angels
Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

greygoose wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:33 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:08 pm

Exactly you have no idea why you just think it, and that's ok though like I said you're just a true diehard fan....thanks it was fun though. ;) Good Luck in week 10 you guys are going to need that one to get in, hope you get it.
Yep, just a diehard that’s completely biased. You truly think I don’t have anything behind my stance? Do I typically just throw stuff on the wall and hope it sticks? If you truly think that I’m just a diehard that can’t get beyond my bias, ok....but not really sure that perfectly describes my posting ways on here.

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Omega wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:43 pm From afar, I would say that both Hillsboro and Jackson are good teams. The outcome shows that the league has competitive balance. Hopefully the FAC can hold together to allow these schools to develop rivalries that will allow the conference to flourish.
I agree this was a great game. Hillboro fans need to get in the car, come out and see this team. Make sure you pack an extra $2.00 for parking at the high school b/c Jackson hosts OHSAA tournament games. Too bad they probably won't be in one this year. lol!

The best things in life: To Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!- Conan the Barbarian
Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

vladimir wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 pm
Omega wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:43 pm From afar, I would say that both Hillsboro and Jackson are good teams. The outcome shows that the league has competitive balance. Hopefully the FAC can hold together to allow these schools to develop rivalries that will allow the conference to flourish.
I agree this was a great game. Hillboro fans need to get in the car, come out and see this team. Make sure you pack an extra $2.00 for parking at the high school b/c Jackson hosts OHSAA tournament games. Too bad they probably won't be in one this year. lol!
When was the last time Minford was even relevant? Will you even win 1 soc game ?

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

7-1? I’m curious now!? Please explain

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:22 am

7-1? I’m curious now!? Please explain
He can't, thinks simply saying it makes it true. He means they COULD be 7-1 if this this and this happened, like all other teams out there say. Can't quite grasp that they should be 5-3 because they played the games and that's what they are.

allmericanironman
Waterboy

Post by allmericanironman »

8-0 more like it!

Did you guys miss me?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

allmericanironman wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:55 am I’m back graygross Go blow your whistle!

I just started shaking and came back to life like the Ultimate Warrior!
who?? Everyone loved the Ultimate Warrior.
Last edited by greygoose on Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:51 am, edited 3 times in total.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

allmericanironman wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:58 am 8-0 more like it!

Did you guys miss me?
Should be 4-4 really

vladimir
S

Post by vladimir »

Poo Bear wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:51 pm
vladimir wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 pm
When was the last time Minford was even relevant? Will you even win 1 soc game ?
Why is Minford even relevant in regards to this topic, and why are you even bringing them up? What is relevant is both Jackson and Minford will probably be sitting at home week 11.

FYI, I have a family member who plays for the Hillsboro Indians, that's why I'm cheering for them.

Return to “Football”