WOW - Targeted Football Player Attacked and choked - Texas

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

WOW - Targeted Football Player Attacked and choked - Texas

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

https://youtu.be/Jajxv4IuWZ0

Update - Waco Coach satisfied with punishment for player who targeted Burleson HS football player--- REALLY??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObXvZ9HJz48
Last edited by ohbuckeye2 on Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: WOW - Targeted Football Player Attacked and choked - Texas

Post by greygoose »

I had read about this but hadn't seen the video. Those are some very disturbing images and if you look at the opposing teams sideline you can see multiple coaches watching their player do that to that kid and not even making a move to the sideline. Same 76 player hit the kid illegally on a different time as well, so it was obviously being taught by or condone by the coaches. Those are the actions of a kid that was taught to do that and told to do it. Back out on the field the next week and saying they punished him in practice or whatever. That's unacceptable kid should be kicked off the team and those coaches interviewed and held accountable as well. Only coaches rushing onto the field to protect the player was the player who was getting beaten coaches. I think when you cross the line of punching a kid, choking and slamming his head onto the ground multiple times if I'm that parent I would probably look into legal recourse against that player as what that kid done and what we watched was an assault plane and simple. Shame on anyone involved with that school trying to justify that the punishment fit the crime and the coaches for just standing there watching. This game is dangerous enough without having people teaching/condoning this type of behavior.

formerfcfan
SEOP

Post by formerfcfan »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnew ... ncna479996

Similar vein, same state. Players attack referee.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Should have been kicked off the team and charges outside should be filed also.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Might have been different if he didn’t kick 76 below the belt. That to me seemed when it escalated.

OVCFAN83
Waterboy

Post by OVCFAN83 »

Guessing #76's parents should sue too for sexual harassment on the nads.

allamericanironman
All Conference

OVCFAN83 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:15 am Guessing #76's parents should sue too for sexual harassment on the nads.
That’s the lesson I learned don’t kick 76 in the jewels if you don’t want a concussion.? Two sides to every story.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

allamericanironman wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:07 am Might have been different if he didn’t kick 76 below the belt. That to me seemed when it escalated.
Better watch it again, he was already being choked when he tried to kick him

Its all in the hips
enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

allamericanironman wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:07 am Might have been different if he didn’t kick 76 below the belt. That to me seemed when it escalated.
Did you even watch the news story? 76 had already attacked him once and at least two other kids had already taken cheap shots. The kid was clearly being choked before the kick. It was some punk bull****. There may be more to the story as to why there was bad blood, but it is very clear they had a plan to go after the kid and it went way over the line.

sibibis45
JV Team

Post by sibibis45 »

Cannot believe you would condone that type of behavior. Yet after reading some of your other posts it doesn't surprise me anymore.

allamericanironman
All Conference

It does look like his right hand could have been on his throat. I just thought he was pinning him down and the kick lead to the thrashing.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Wow, if that's what you got from that video I feel sorry for you and I hope you have zero contact in coaching any child. How anyone can watch that in it's entirety and walk away with what you just said being their first thought is beyond me. Just wow :roll: :roll: :roll: shoot I'd banned if you from posting any more just because of such a response

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Yeah maybe shouldn't kick between the legs

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

dilligaf wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:11 pm Yeah maybe shouldn't kick between the legs
Yeah you have someone that is 120 lbs heavier than you choking you and see what you do. To even attempt to justify it by saying that I truly hope you're not involved with any youth sports either.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

Kid needs to be kicked off the team AND arrested.

Proud_Pirate63
S

Post by Proud_Pirate63 »

No excuse...NONE!!

Yukntny
Waterboy

Post by Yukntny »

Wow!! There’s not an excuse for this pure bullying of anothe kid. If I was the coach the kid would never put pads on again for my team.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Newest Jackson transfer already on the horn down to Texas!

That is a joke.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I have trouble not believing that possibly the coach and other players were also involved in going after this kid. Look how many times they went after him. And then to say that the punishment that he received was just. As far as some of the Posters on this thread, thinking that what happened was justified, I best not say what I think.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

VetteMan wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:45 pm I have trouble not believing that possibly the coach and other players were also involved in going after this kid. Look how many times they went after him. And then to say that the punishment that he received was just. As far as some of the Posters on this thread, thinking that what happened was justified, I best not say what I think.
Their coaches were fine with it, look at the video real close you'll see 1 coach in particular just staring at it happen, he doesn't even take a step to helping or breaking it up. To be targeted like that by the same kid on kickoff multiple times he was told to take the kid out, then after he knocked him down another boy comes through and just knocks the kid down again when the play was 20 yards in front of them. Next just look at the punishment I mean the AD even justified it, it took the super intendint stepping in and saying no he's suspended from all extracurricular activities. Kid should've have charges brought against him.

Return to “Football”