Southeastern 20 Unioto 13

se-alum
All Conference

Re: (5-1) Southeastern @ (4-2) Unioto

Post by se-alum »

Unioto wasn't exactly lighting up the scoreboard with Carroll. Like everyone else, i'm interested to see where the offense comes from for them. Total unknown this week. Also, I assure you that Evan isn't allowing the Panthers to take this game lightly. There are big playoff implications on the line for SE. They'll be ready to play. Will SE win, I don't know, but if they lose, it won't be for lack of effort.

It's pretty amazing what Gallaugher has done since his arrival. He's building a program. You know that's happening when you lose 2800+ yards of offense to graduation, and are still able to come back with a good season. SE has had some classes come through with good success, but have never really had a program that could sustain for any amount of time. It looks like that's possibly happening right now.

Firefighter2010
Waterboy

Post by Firefighter2010 »

Did gallaugher bring this offense in or does he have a offensive coach that brought it in. To answer gray goose comment I wasn’t say that se would lay down I was say that with everyone talking about Carroll being out like you have said they 15-18 old boys they can read just saying hope they don’t lay down. Will be interested to see what offense you see tonight out of unioto good luck to both teams stay healthy

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

Hopefully we can keep this close enough there isn’t a running clock. Se is really good and we never beat good teams. Maybe if they make a lot of mistakes we can keep it close.

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Rolltanks wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:06 pm Hopefully we can keep this close enough there isn’t a running clock. Se is really good and we never beat good teams. Maybe if they make a lot of mistakes we can keep it close.
sarcasm?

I said last week i took PV because of the state of the program. I agree, Unioto has not beat anyone the last 3 years. they need that signature win or season to prove they are a good football program.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

I’ve just read post on here haven’t seen se this year. Last year they really hurt us passing the ball. There qb seemed good but he didn’t do anything on the ground they managed 70 yards or so but two passes for two tds killed us. We have been gashed by waverly and pv in the run so if they have speed we are in trouble. Like I said we haven’t beat a good team since I’ve lived here and se should be undefeated by the way it sounds. Just have to keep it close so we have a chance.

mlittle
SEOP

Post by mlittle »

Rolltanks wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:34 pm I’ve just read post on here haven’t seen se this year. Last year they really hurt us passing the ball. There qb seemed good but he didn’t do anything on the ground they managed 70 yards or so but two passes for two tds killed us. We have been gashed by waverly and pv in the run so if they have speed we are in trouble. Like I said we haven’t beat a good team since I’ve lived here and se should be undefeated by the way it sounds. Just have to keep it close so we have a chance.
Y’all gonna be fine rolltanks!

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

mlittle wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:56 pm
Rolltanks wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:34 pm I’ve just read post on here haven’t seen se this year. Last year they really hurt us passing the ball. There qb seemed good but he didn’t do anything on the ground they managed 70 yards or so but two passes for two tds killed us. We have been gashed by waverly and pv in the run so if they have speed we are in trouble. Like I said we haven’t beat a good team since I’ve lived here and se should be undefeated by the way it sounds. Just have to keep it close so we have a chance.
Y’all gonna be fine rolltanks!
Ha ha ha rollllll tankkkkkksss rolllll!!!!!! What a great post good luck to you guys lighten up streaks!!!

Chief02
Varsity

Post by Chief02 »

Ruby and Co. pull out the win, 20-13, in enemy territory. Good game SE!!!

Firefighter2010
Waterboy

Post by Firefighter2010 »

A very good game next week be big in the league I’m new to the svc but seems exciting every week congrats to both teams for playing hard

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Congratulations to the Panthers on the win. Should be a great game in Londonderry next week!

I think there were a lot of positives on offense for the Shermans tonight, Aiden Loeffler looked a lot better at QB and started to look more comfortable throughout the night. Chance Smith ran really well and super hard in the 2nd half.

Lane Ruby is unbelievable lol, not even mentioning his impact on both sides of the ball, he had multiple punts inside the Shermans 5! I was really impressed with the Panthers line play on both sides and Dalton Thurston ran it really well as well.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Well spot on with my prediction here.

metwct44
Riding the Bench

Post by metwct44 »

I have to believe that had Jamarcus been out there the outcome would have been different. Still a good win for SE

se-alum
All Conference

Post by se-alum »

metwct44 wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:07 am I have to believe that had Jamarcus been out there the outcome would have been different. Still a good win for SE
A school the size of Unioto has to be able to overcome the loss of one player, no matter how good that player is.

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

I wonder if you would have felt the same way if Ruby had not been able to play for SE in this game?

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Southeastern 20 Unioto 13

Post by mattash »

Southeastern 20 Unioto 13

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott

Return to “Football”