Trimble 49 Miller 0

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: (5-1) Trimble @ (2-4) Miller

Post by Raider6309 »

ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:33 am O&B don't kick me off for saying this but what I am about to say is very true.Hope we get our back up QB some reps with the number one unit next couple weeks.This will be a good time to do this.Books is out and hopefully Kittle doesn't get hurt rest of the season.This will at least give the young man some faster competition to play against even if its against Miller and Fed.Just my opinion sure coaches are thinking about it.
I’m sure Phil will mix in players to get varsity playing time.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Orange and Brown wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:18 pm
ttomcat 80 wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:33 am O&B don't kick me off for saying this but what I am about to say is very true.Hope we get our back up QB some reps with the number one unit next couple weeks.This will be a good time to do this.Books is out and hopefully Kittle doesn't get hurt rest of the season.This will at least give the young man some faster competition to play against even if its against Miller and Fed.Just my opinion sure coaches are thinking about it.
I'm sure all your kids are gonna get plenty of playing time the next 3 weeks.
I know they will.Like happy McGavin said nothing wrong with our QB and I said the same thing.Just saying some reps with the number ones would be nice.We know what our jv QB can do at that level but now he is our number 2 with brooks going down.The speed is totally different at the varsity level.Not saying he should start or even play the whole game just a few series to see what we have just in case called on if injury happens nothing wrong with that.3 of the last 4 will be a good chance to do it.

:roll: cats :roll:
ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Like I said earlier post.I am sure Coaches are probley thinking about it also their not dumb.So if they do it will you get on here and bash them like you do when we post something that makes since.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I'm sure the coach has see him in practice and know what he can do.your kid will get his chance when it's time.

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Post by The Warrior »

dilligaf wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:56 pm I'm sure the coach has see him in practice and know what he can do.your kid will get his chance when it's time.
I agree! I know for a fact that Kittle has proven himself to be the better option. The backup QB will get his opportunity when he is a junior. I wish people would just sit back and enjoy the ride that this TEAM is taking Tomcat nation on.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

The Warrior wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:22 pm
dilligaf wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:56 pm I'm sure the coach has see him in practice and know what he can do.your kid will get his chance when it's time.
I agree! I know for a fact that Kittle has proven himself to be the better option. The backup QB will get his opportunity when he is a junior. I wish people would just sit back and enjoy the ride that this TEAM is taking Tomcat nation on.
You are a piece of work man.You get butt hurt easy..Nobody is talking about benching anybody or who is better.Read the post and quit bit''''''''ing

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

If he does then its one I don't know about

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

The Warrior wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:22 pm
You dumb sh$t you would rather inflate your ego more and more than see your back up get reps. Running clocks the next few weeks and you want to keep the starting QB in there the whole time and take a chance of getting hurt. Smart very smart.

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I'm not disagreeing with you it just seems strange all of a sudden this year someone is so worried about backup qb never been such a issue before now it every week

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

And it's also the only position you seem to be worried about never here let's get everyone else some play time just incase

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Usually you only go as far as QB takes you.Plus it always seem that the QB or running backs are the first to go down with a injury because of the pounding they take.Heck I don't have a problem with putting a running back in their with the first team either.But if it comes down to breaking a record or being the leading rusher or QB no shouldn't take that from them.If you have been on the field on Varsity game you know your self the speed of the game is know comparison to JV know disrespect to JV but its a fact just ask a kid if their is he will tell you.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

I agree with that

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

dilligaf wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:36 pm I'm not disagreeing with you it just seems strange all of a sudden this year someone is so worried about backup qb never been such a issue before now it every week
Its because our backup is a freshman. As fans we are expecting a deep playoff run, and just in case he was ever called upon during the playoff run it would be nice for him to have a little experience instead of just thrown right into the fire. No disrespect to any other kids whatsoever

Its all in the hips
Boston Creampuff
Riding the Bench

Post by Boston Creampuff »

I say stay with the starter at all costs
We like the sound of parents considering a transfer

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

Boston Creampuff wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:47 pm I say stay with the starter at all costs
We like the sound of parents considering a transfer
You would like that. You need all the help you can get

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

dilligaf wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:36 pm I'm not disagreeing with you it just seems strange all of a sudden this year someone is so worried about backup qb never been such a issue before now it every week
I wasn't arguing with you. It was with Warrior. Yes not just with the QB all players just incase they are called upon

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

There is no way that freshman qb is going ny

Ballsmahoney
Waterboy

Post by Ballsmahoney »

He shouldve went this yr instead of wasting a season on the bench.....you only get 4 seasons. He wouldve been 4 yr starter at ny

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Well maybe but just knowing who his dad is I just dont think he will but I could be wrong

Ballsmahoney
Waterboy

Post by Ballsmahoney »

Im not saying he will.....but its a waist of what could be 2 yrs

Return to “Football”