Trimble 49 Miller 0

The Warrior
Riding the Bench

Re: (5-1) Trimble @ (2-4) Miller

Post by The Warrior »

ShooterMcgavin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:17 pm
The Warrior wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:22 pm
dilligaf wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:56 pm I'm sure the coach has see him in practice and know what he can do.your kid will get his chance when it's time.
I agree! I know for a fact that Kittle has proven himself to be the better option. The backup QB will get his opportunity when he is a junior. I wish people would just sit back and enjoy the ride that this TEAM is taking Tomcat nation on.
You dumb sh$t you would rather inflate your ego more and more than see your back up get reps. Running clocks the next few weeks and you want to keep the starting QB in there the whole time and take a chance of getting hurt. Smart very smart.
I didn't say I wanted to keep the starting QB in the entire game. I would like to see the starting QB get some reps throwing the ball. If Trimble is going to make a deep run in the post season, they are going to have to throw the ball. I know the back up is capable of throwing the ball but, that's not going to happen. Lets embrace what Trimble is doing and move forward.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

The Warrior wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 9:14 am
ShooterMcgavin wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:17 pm
The Warrior wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:22 pm

I agree! I know for a fact that Kittle has proven himself to be the better option. The backup QB will get his opportunity when he is a junior. I wish people would just sit back and enjoy the ride that this TEAM is taking Tomcat nation on.
You dumb sh$t you would rather inflate your ego more and more than see your back up get reps. Running clocks the next few weeks and you want to keep the starting QB in there the whole time and take a chance of getting hurt. Smart very smart.
I didn't say I wanted to keep the starting QB in the entire game. I would like to see the starting QB get some reps throwing the ball. If Trimble is going to make a deep run in the post season, they are going to have to throw the ball. I know the back up is capable of throwing the ball but, that's not going to happen. Lets embrace what Trimble is doing and move forward.
I'd say you'll get to see some passing the next few weeks. 3 of the 4 will probably be running clocks, perfect time to work on other formations and plays to get fine tuned for a deep playoff run

Its all in the hips
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

The Freshman QB is definitely going to be one of the best QB to come out of Trimble.. As for him going to NY I honestly do not see that happening. He will make his debue right on the Field of Trimble... Being a young Freshman lets give him some growing and experience time. GO CATS

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

^^^^
Looks like my want to be is back

bulldog77
Waterboy

Post by bulldog77 »

Should change to name of this post to trimble jv parents vs varsity parents. Clearly everyone know the cats will win and by alot, that doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Anyone actually watch the game? The freshmen played a lot and slung it well

Its all in the hips
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

dilligaf wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:49 pm ^^^^
Looks like my want to be is back
Not for long

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Ty

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

dilligaf wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:04 amTy
You see anymore usernames like that, let me know please.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
MSA
Waterboy

Post by MSA »

All I’m saying is WOW TIMMY!!! 😬😬😬😬

Freshman looks good. 😎😎😎

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Didn't see this one but I Just read the paper awhile ago and all i can say is WOW!!! The starting QB threw a TD pass in the 1st quarter and then also threw another one up 42-0 as time expired to another starter to make it 49-0!!! Did Coach Bartley from Miller do something to Uncle Phil????? Why not take a knee?

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

footballfan wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:50 pm Didn't see this one but I Just read the paper awhile ago and all i can say is WOW!!! The starting QB threw a TD pass in the 1st quarter and then also threw another one up 42-0 as time expired to another starter to make it 49-0!!! Did Coach Bartley from Miller do something to Uncle Phil????? Why not take a knee?
The kid is a freshman, and the last td was to a JV reciever

Its all in the hips
dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Trimble needs to work on some things dont make since to take a knee and not use the time to work on some things.this week will be another week of practice on Friday night.trimble has a two or three games like this already this year I think it's great to have that opportunity.if trimble wanted to run the score up he would have went after them the whole game it could have been a 6o point game.so nobody ran up the score just opposite.

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Trimble 49 Miller 0

Post by mattash »

Trimble 49 Miller 0

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Another win for a school, I have become a big fan of through the years.
Congrats.

dilligaf
S

Post by dilligaf »

Trimble 49 Miller 0
Could have been trimble 100 Miller 0

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

No EXCUSE to ever score up 42-0 with the QB who threw the 1st TD of the game so I call that a starter and when I was at the Cincy Christian game the boy who caught the pass was a starter on your 4 wide package when used in that game. Regardless when you are up 42-0 with 20 seconds it is never an excuse to work on things. Thats what the 1st 3 quarters are for and the JV game if these boys play in them?

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

footballfan wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:42 am No EXCUSE to ever score up 42-0 with the QB who threw the 1st TD of the game so I call that a starter and when I was at the Cincy Christian game the boy who caught the pass was a starter on your 4 wide package when used in that game. Regardless when you are up 42-0 with 20 seconds it is never an excuse to work on things. Thats what the 1st 3 quarters are for and the JV game if these boys play in them?

#25 caught the TD. He's not in on the varsity 5 wide set. He's a jv player

Its all in the hips
footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Sorry I wasn't at game but just saw it in paper. Either way why are you throwing on the last play of game up 42-0? Absolutely no class with this decision. What did the Miller Falcons ever do to them?

ShooterMcgavin
Freshman Team

Post by ShooterMcgavin »

footballfan wrote: Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:50 pm Sorry I wasn't at game but just saw it in paper. Either way why are you throwing on the last play of game up 42-0? Absolutely no class with this decision. What did the Miller Falcons ever do to them?
So when the JV is in there not aloud to pass ? Lets tell a kid who has been setting the bench to just hand off run and punt but dont pass. If. you break one go out of bounds dont score if you have the chance. Yeah right tell that to a freshman or sophmore who has been setting and watching. If it was Varsity still in doing that then thats a different scenario

I eat pieces of s;”: like you for breakfast

Return to “Football”