Gallia Academy 42 Coal Grove 20

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Re: Gallia Academy (5-1) @ Coal Grove (4-2)

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Sheesh. If the Angry Hornet fans have this big of a chip on their shoulder, I wonder how badly the players want to win. *Sarcasm alert*

Hope for an injury free game. Think GA is too much for the Grove this time around. 35-14 is my final prediction.

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

I think that you think Gallia much bigger then they are. And besides that you apparently reading much more in too any post then I wrote.

I think the blue devils will be 7-3 partially because they are bigger then a lot of there opponents especially in conference and I believe there is a lot of years that 7-3 might not get them in playoffs.

Why do you think because I said this team should be able to go 5-2 in league most years and 7-3 overall convert to me saying we would be a powerhouse.

You are exaggerating me saying we are a big fish in a small pond. Into me thinking we are going to be a great program.

As far as depth and some things go. Gallia academy hasn’t been able to get 50 kids in the football program since we started varsity soccer. And just an FYI. When you look on the football field tommorow night Gallia will have several freshmen and sophomores on the field every snap.

I hope for a safe game also. Hopefully it is a great game

Fattseycline
Freshman Team

Post by Fattseycline »

Go big grove!!! Good luck hornets!!!

2trap_4ever
S

Post by 2trap_4ever »

Game day! Grove needs this for any playoff, hope the boys come out with fire and show that they are still the defending OVC champs and they are not afraid of anyone, no matter the size of the team or school.

Fattseycline
Freshman Team

Post by Fattseycline »

2trap_4ever wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:43 am Game day! Grove needs this for any playoff, hope the boys come out with fire and show that they are still the defending OVC champs and they are not afraid of anyone, no matter the size of the team or school.
Playoff game tonight Cg is a must win from here on out

Matt77
Varsity

Post by Matt77 »

Hornet fans, you saw it last year and you saw it last week towards the end. The team feeds off the energy the fans create. Get there, get loud and stay loud. Let’s show these boys some support!!

Go Grove!

Reds Fan
JV Team

Post by Reds Fan »

Hopefully Gallia brings home the win

Beergogglebluez
SE

Post by Beergogglebluez »

This is a great game. Both teams pretty much ran down Portsmouth’s throat. Gallia has the edge in my book. They run well, kill you on Short passes and defense was pretty good. If coal grove made some changes in defense from last friday they can win. There qb is a stud. He beat Portsmouth. He runs hard and can throw a good ball. Gallia qb looks big as well but they ran so well against the Trojans there was no need to throw. But what I did notice is when he did throw the receivers dropped balls. Tough game to choose but I’ll give my edge to the blue devils.

Operation Iraqi freedom 3. Sadr city/ eastern Baghdad 2005
CGFAN#1
Freshman Team

Post by CGFAN#1 »

I am also hoping for a good loud crowd tonight.
I have a good feeling that the upset is possible. I expect a good offensive and defensive performance.
COAL GROVE 28 Gallipolis 27.
Go Big Grove!

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Nope, Gallipolis is gonna have to wait another 2 weeks for their 2nd loss.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

Beergogglebluez wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:28 am This is a great game. Both teams pretty much ran down Portsmouth’s throat. Gallia has the edge in my book. They run well, kill you on Short passes and defense was pretty good. If coal grove made some changes in defense from last friday they can win. There qb is a stud. He beat Portsmouth. He runs hard and can throw a good ball. Gallia qb looks big as well but they ran so well against the Trojans there was no need to throw. But what I did notice is when he did throw the receivers dropped balls. Tough game to choose but I’ll give my edge to the blue devils.
Both teams did what they wanted on offense against portsmouth.......but only one team played defense in those games... Go Blue Devils!

Slothman
Freshman Team

Post by Slothman »

be careful here bluedevils could be a great game!

tkd325
Waterboy

Post by tkd325 »

Shouting out to my Hornets and wishing them an injury free win! GO GROVE!!!

Fattseycline
Freshman Team

Post by Fattseycline »

Plenty of seats open grove needs some more fans to show up!!!

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Little disappointed in the blue devil crowd so far. Hopefully we fill it in next 10 minutes or so we have equaled this size of home crowd or close every week so far this year on road

joshwheeler
Waterboy

Post by joshwheeler »

Live at Facebook.com/coalgrovelive

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Lightning delay

svac83
SE

Post by svac83 »

Well I can no longer say we converted every time we have been in that jumbo package. Score should be tied as I think Gallia got away with penalty on 2 point conversion

MisterGalliaGuy2016
All Conference

Post by MisterGalliaGuy2016 »

Final Score Gallia Academy 42 Coal Grove 20.

Another 3 score win for Operation Ground and Pound.

Onward to the Rock Hill Redmen

Ema
Riding the Bench

Post by Ema »

Sold win on the road against a good CG team. I thought CG played very hard but the oline and hard running backs were just to much for them. The GA Defense was solid against the run but gave up some big plays in the passing game. GC has nice skill kids and the Q can sling it, they made nice plays. Holding the to 3 scores took a great team D effort.

Return to “Football”