Jackson 69 Washington CH 40

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Washington CH (4-1) @ Jackson (3-2)

Post by Ironman92 »

BlueLion4Life wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:27 pm
allamericanironman wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:51 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:29 pm Awesome awesome rise to the occasion Ironmen!

Brice Parks...darn man, what an Ironman performance.
Brody Landrum...fun to watch man. Incredible game

Offensive line 👏👏👏👏

Ice....yeah, can’t pass eh lol

Reid Evans huge plays

Tristan Prater. Way to step up. Played an outstanding game at CB...as a freshman. Had a pick and gave up virtually nothing.

Hands team? Yeah kick it to #56, one of our most skilled kids that does what coach asks and plays line. We fooled you on that one. Good job Ruck.

Haller/Bragg/Spires/Trace/Cross/Spires/Boggs/Hump/Hump/Dailey/Wolford/Davis/Mercer/McManaway/McManaway....and many others. What a team win that was!

Good job coaches, great job Ironmen
That’s how we play the game! Couldnt put it better myself! Great job coaches! We are lots better than our record! That’s IRONMEN football tonight. This is the breakout game.I think this sends the message loud and clear this is our league now! You want the title? Come get some! O line that a way to block best game yet! Bingo Harpo time. Take it to them! Backs blocking tight ends blocking wideouts blocking! Backs hitting the hole running with determination to not go down, not stop, and by god run right through them! That’s how we play the game. I believe in you! FIGHT ON! This is our time now!
Great job to the ironmen for sure they fought hard!

What I will say is bud, you have two more teams you can’t overlook. You didn’t prove anything tonight other than you’re 1-0 in the league. Best Hillsboro and Chillicothe and then we will talk. What it did show is that your defense still sucks! It made the right amount of stops.....but they still gave up 40. And yes I’m well aware the wch’s defense sucks too.
Hillsboro and Chillicothe don’t run their offense anything like WCH....they play more similar to the way Jackson plays. Jackson was without 2 starting defensive players but WCH couldn’t do as much as they wanted through the air. Tough to defend both and Jackson did it well enough to win by 29.

No one in Jackson is taking anyone for granted. Chilly is the champ until someone knocks them off. Boro is tough! FAC is strong! WCH and Boro next week, someone is getting knocked out of the league race potentially. IMO Washington needs it more.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:29 pm Awesome awesome rise to the occasion Ironmen!

Brice Parks...darn man, what an Ironman performance.
Brody Landrum...fun to watch man. Incredible game

Offensive line 👏👏👏👏

Ice....yeah, can’t pass eh lol

Reid Evans huge plays

Tristan Prater. Way to step up. Played an outstanding game at CB...as a freshman. Had a pick and gave up virtually nothing.

Hands team? Yeah kick it to #56, one of our most skilled kids that does what coach asks and plays line. We fooled you on that one. Good job Ruck.

Haller/Bragg/Spires/Trace/Cross/Spires/Boggs/Hump/Hump/Dailey/Wolford/Davis/Mercer/McManaway/McManaway....and many others. What a team win that was!

Good job coaches, great job Ironmen
That’s how we play the game! Couldnt put it better myself! Great job coaches! We are lots better than our record! That’s IRONMEN football tonight. This is the breakout game.I think this sends the message loud and clear this is our league now! You want the title? Come get some! O line that a way to block best game yet! Bingo Harpo time. Take it to them! Backs blocking tight ends blocking wideouts blocking! Backs hitting the hole running with determination to not go down, not stop, and by god run right through them! That’s how we play the game. I believe in you! FIGHT ON! This is our time now!

What I will say is bud, you have two more teams you can’t overlook. You didn’t prove anything tonight other than you’re 1-0 in the league. Best Hillsboro and Chillicothe and then we will talk. What it did show is that your defense still sucks! It made the right amount of stops.....but they still gave up 40. And yes I’m well aware the wch’s defense sucks too.
Who knows what they are talking about? I called this game start to finish. People will soon know I know what the hell im talking about! Buckle that chin strap up extra tight!

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Guess they don't believe in defense in the FAC, this game, Chillicothe and Hillsboro both over 30, McClain and Miami Trade both over 40, LOL.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Courthouse soft soft and soft

Bernie Kosar
Waterboy

Post by Bernie Kosar »

Congrats to Jackson, didn’t think they could contain WCH passing.

LucasDavenport
SEOPS HOF

Post by LucasDavenport »

Great game by Jackson. They weren’t going to be denied.

Washington CH kept it interesting. Their defense obviously struggled and I believe it’s a depth problem as much as anything. Their best athletes play offense and don’t play defense and it doesn’t appear that the athleticism is spread evenly enough across all 22.

I did like the way the WCH athletes treated each other and encouraged each other. There are some good people around this program and around this school and I believe in the next 5 years those positive influences will be reflected by a winning culture.

Good luck to The Ironmen and coach Andy Hall — he’s definitely turned Jackson into a program. Daggone Wheelersburg influence...

I look forward to watching the young men from Court House play again and hope they grow from this and compete hard in their last 4 games. And stay healthy!!

Camp North Star > Camp Mohawk
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Nice win Jackson.

Slothman
Freshman Team

Post by Slothman »

Vaunted Jackson Defense , lol

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Jackson 69 Washington CH 40

Post by mattash »

Jackson 69 Washington CH 40

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
allamericanironman
All Conference

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:38 pm

Hillsboro and Chillicothe don’t run their offense anything like WCH....they play more similar to the way Jackson plays. Jackson was without 2 starting defensive players but WCH couldn’t do as much as they wanted through the air. Tough to defend both and Jackson did it well enough to win by 29.

No one in Jackson is taking anyone for granted. Chilly is the champ until someone knocks them off. Boro is tough! FAC is strong! WCH and Boro next week, someone is getting knocked out of the league race potentially. IMO Washington needs it more.
My point exactly. This was the game I was worried about. If it weren’t for 34 it would have been 100 to 18. I love how we match up from here on out. Get to bring a couple more up in the box on defense. Gonna play completely different style of defense. The rest of season is gonna be a blast to watch this team grow. This team is very talented and have all the tools for a run postseason! The scary thing is some over the best players are just babies my goodness never seen young talent this good! We have one spot on the o line that drives me nuts. I don’t care senior or not if you can’t get off the ball and at least get in front of someone do your team a favor and let one of these young guys in that has some fight.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:23 am

My point exactly. This was the game I was worried about. If it weren’t for 34 it would have been 100 to 18. I love how we match up from here on out. Get to bring a couple more up in the box on defense. Gonna play completely different style of defense. The rest of season is gonna be a blast to watch this team grow. This team is very talented and have all the tools for a run postseason! The scary thing is some over the best players are just babies my goodness never seen young talent this good! We have one spot on the o line that drives me nuts. I don’t care senior or not if you can’t get off the ball and at least get in front of someone do your team a favor and let one of these young guys in that has some fight.

Whoa man. I appreciate your enthusiasm and backing of our beloved Ironmen but I can tell you everyone on that line is working as hard as they can. Jackson lost 4 senior linemen from last years squad . Other than Humphreys and Ruckel who played 2 games at guard last year, everyone is a first year starter . This line has been called “ragtag” “hodgepodge” “weakest like in 10 years” . Have they had some struggles ? Yes
Has it been a working progress? Yes. Do we miss assignments at times? Yes Do we have poor technique at times ? Yes. Are we a typical big strong Jackson line ? No. But the kids are coming together at the right time and Jackson could make a push for the league title. Jackson rushed for a ton of yards last night and though we do have some hard nosed backs it all starts upfront and Jackson’s line whipped a bigger Court line all evening. Every one of these kids are working hard so I can’t let you call
Out any of the line.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Poo Bear wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Whoa man. I appreciate your enthusiasm and backing of our beloved Ironmen but I can tell you everyone on that line is working as hard as they can. Jackson lost 4 senior linemen from last years squad . Other than Humphreys and Ruckel who played 2 games at guard last year, everyone is a first year starter . This line has been called “ragtag” “hodgepodge” “weakest like in 10 years” . Have they had some struggles ? Yes
Has it been a working progress? Yes. Do we miss assignments at times? Yes Do we have poor technique at times ? Yes. Are we a typical big strong Jackson line ? No. But the kids are coming together at the right time and Jackson could make a push for the league title. Jackson rushed for a ton of yards last night and though we do have some hard nosed backs it all starts upfront and Jackson’s line whipped a bigger Court line all evening. Every one of these kids are working hard so I can’t let you call
Out any of the line.

One lineman anyone who was there saw it. The coaches know who and he knows. I strive for perfection if he gets ice hurt then what? I have forgot more about o line than you will know. I don’t play favorites I want the best for our team. Maybe this will light a fire under him prove me wrong let’s go!

Heard a story today game reminded them of Jackson waverly Randy Ridge had nearly 500 yards and 6 touch downs? Any other Ironmen remember that game?
Last edited by allamericanironman on Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

allamericanironman wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:52 pm
Poo Bear wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:07 pm

Out any of the line.

One lineman anyone who was there saw it. The coaches know who and he knows. I strive for perfection if he gets ice hurt then what? I have forgot more about o line than you will know.

Heard a story today game reminded them of Jackson waverly Randy Ridge had nearly 500 yards and 6 touch downs? Any other Ironmen remember that game?

I’ll
Invite you to watch the game film with me and show me this linemen who doesn’t even try. It’s great man we can watch it from the higher angle and the end zone cam. Hit me up, be glad to watch film and learn from your superior knowledge.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Be glad to help any time!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

As stated I think the line has improved steadily this entire season. I don’t know much about line play but seems a lot of times the defense is timing the snap count well (I don’t know though) but several times last night we were getting pushed as we were coming up to block.

We ran well and didn’t have those drive killing holdings and false starts. I like how they’ve done and the direction they are heading.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:51 pm As stated I think the line has improved steadily this entire season. I don’t know much about line play but seems a lot of times the defense is timing the snap count well (I don’t know though) but several times last night we were getting pushed as we were coming up to block.

We ran well and didn’t have those drive killing holdings and false starts. I like how they’ve done and the direction they are heading.
:D They are night and day better! This team is going to get better as we go. I knew when they put one together on offense they can score on anyone. Now they can dial it up and start having fun. How bout those young kids I can’t say enough about them!

Mike
Waterboy

Post by Mike »

Great win, Jackson! That said, if I could point to one major problem that needs to be fixed and fast....Poor Poor tackling. You have to at lest try to wrap them up and bring them down. Arm tackle after arm tackle isn’t going to get it. I watched court house run after run and it would take the forth or fifth defender to finally bring them down.
Other than that, great bounce back game. Keep it going.

tiger85
Waterboy

Post by tiger85 »

69 points and we are criticizing the OLine ? LOL !!
Dude, we all want to be perfect, but it’s High School Football. Stuff happens. This line played with a lot of grit and are coming together nicely. Get behind these guys,,doing an great job.
Go Ironmen!!!!

bertflow56
Waterboy

Post by bertflow56 »

Poo Bear exactly Soft, soft and more soft. WCH defense is coached soft and plays soft! New DC is needed.

football_lover522
Waterboy

Post by football_lover522 »

Thank god for there kicker with out him this wouldve been a blow out

Return to “Football”