Jackson 69 Washington CH 40

ironman02
SEOP

Re: Washington CH (4-1) @ Jackson (3-2)

Post by ironman02 »

Onside kick recovered by Ty Ruckel. Jackson will have the ball with a chance to run some clock and end this marathon. 4:35 left.

Landrum with a gain of 4 on 1st down.

Icenhower hit for a loss of 5. 3rd and long for Jackson.

Timeout with around 3 mins to go.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Pitch to Landrum and he picks up the 1st down! Jackson down to the WCH 29. Clock is running.

Landrum again for a gain of about 8.

Pitch again to Landrum, down to the 15 but knocked out of bounds.

Landrum up to 185 yards on 14 carries.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

bertflow56 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 9:21 pm WCH 56 Jackson 28 is my prediction. Jackson doesn't have the athletes to keep up with the Lions. Actually the Lions have at least 4 players better than anybody on Jackson's team. This is the best team WCH has had in 30 years. The London game we had 4 starters out. Jackson won't get that luxury. Get ready to go home sad Jackson.
Nailed it.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Spires carries it down to the 5. 1st and goal for the Ironmen.

Spires scores to finish it off. What a performance by the offensive line and these backs.

Jackson 69 - WCH 40 with 1:35 to go.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

McCane carries again for a few yards.

McCane again with a nice gain. 22 carries for 169 yards tonight for him.

Thomas throws again, wrapped up after getting enough for the 1st down.

One last snap - McCane runs it again and that'll do it.

Jackson 69 - Washington Court House 40 - FINAL

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Big answer for Jackson after dropping a game to Western Brown and then losing to the defending state champs in Wheelersburg last week.

1-0 in FAC play and playoff hopes still alive.

Great effort by the offensive line and several backs. Even in giving up 40 points, the defense played fairly well. Court House has a ton of weapons on that side of the ball. Good luck to them the rest of the year.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Hope everyone enjoyed the 50 posts by me. I don't get to listen very often, so figured I'd provide some updates for a change.

ironman02
SEOP

Post by ironman02 »

Almost 1,100 yards of total offense.

588 for Jackson, 499 for WCH.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Nice win Jackson

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Awesome awesome rise to the occasion Ironmen!

Brice Parks...darn man, what an Ironman performance.
Brody Landrum...fun to watch man. Incredible game

Offensive line 👏👏👏👏

Ice....yeah, can’t pass eh lol

Reid Evans huge plays

Tristan Prater. Way to step up. Played an outstanding game at CB...as a freshman. Had a pick and gave up virtually nothing.

Hands team? Yeah kick it to #56, one of our most skilled kids that does what coach asks and plays line. We fooled you on that one. Good job Ruck.

Haller/Bragg/Spires/Trace/Cross/Spires/Boggs/Hump/Hump/Dailey/Wolford/Davis/Mercer/McManaway/McManaway....and many others. What a team win that was!

Good job coaches, great job Ironmen

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

ironman02 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:07 pm Hope everyone enjoyed the 50 posts by me. I don't get to listen very often, so figured I'd provide some updates for a change.
You missed a dandy

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

Ironman92 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:29 pm Awesome awesome rise to the occasion Ironmen!

Offensive line 👏👏👏👏

Reid Evans huge plays

Tristan Prater. Way to step up. Played an outstanding game at CB...as a freshman. Had a pick and gave up virtually nothing.

Hands team? Yeah kick it to #56, one of our most skilled kids that does what coach asks and plays line. We fooled you on that one. Good job Ruck.

Haller/Bragg/Spires/Trace/Cross/Spires/Boggs/Hump/Hump/Dailey/Wolford/Davis/Mercer/McManaway/McManaway....and many others. What a team win that was!

That’s how we play the game! Couldnt put it better myself! Great job coaches! We are lots better than our record! That’s IRONMEN football tonight. This is the breakout game.I think this sends the message loud and clear this is our league now! You want the title? Come get some! O line that a way to block best game yet! Bingo Harpo time. Take it to them! Backs blocking tight ends blocking wideouts blocking! Backs hitting the hole running with determination to not go down, not stop, and by god run right through them! That’s how we play the game. I believe in you! FIGHT ON! This is our time now!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

LucasDavenport wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:59 pm Not sure where Jackson’s physicality was vs Western Brown or Wheelersburg. I guess I would say those teams were able to handle it.

I’m interested in how WCH reacts if Jackson comes out and methodically moves the ball and starts strong and gets a lead. The 4-1 record doesn’t tell us much, but I think tonight’s game will. I am hoping WCH handles the atmosphere and possibly some adversity and comes out with a win. I have no clue if they will.

I don’t think WCH is the clear favorite in this league. Chillicothe is the favorite and Hillsboro, Jackson and WCH are all thought to be good enough to compete for the title. That’s my opinion. After tonight we will know a great deal more about both these teams. Also I think the loser is going to have a very difficult time playing in week 11.
Best 5 or whatever athletes? 😂

34 was a football player for court .

Western brown better than court.

bertflow56
Waterboy

Post by bertflow56 »

I will admit when I am wrong. Jackson has some very good athletes. WCH has the same loser Defensive coaches for the last 20 years. You think our head coach would have learned to get somebody that can coach defense. 57 points to London 69 points by Jackson WOW! Good luck Jackson!

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

VetteMan wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:05 pm
LucasDavenport wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:39 am Looking forward to this one tonight. This game will tell us a great deal about both teams.

Should be a great night for football in one of the best stadiums in Southern Ohio.

Jackson’s physicality will be on display. Can WCH handle it? I hope so!
Not trying to disagree with you, but where was all this physicality last weekend against Wheelersburg and the week before against Western Brown?
Western brown had a great quarterback who played with heart and didn’t slide in the ole. Field like one I watched tonight.
Please don’t ever compare the burg and courthouse 🤦‍♂️

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Did either teams defense play? Hahaha congrats Ironmen!

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:15 pm Did either teams defense play? Hahaha congrats Ironmen!
WCH had a couple great athletes that you had to respect every play. I thought our defensive backfield defended the pass pretty well. Defense played hard and kids wearing down but were tough when it mattered most.

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

allamericanironman wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:51 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:29 pm Awesome awesome rise to the occasion Ironmen!

Offensive line 👏👏👏👏

Reid Evans huge plays

That’s how we play the game! Couldnt put it better myself! Great job coaches! We are lots better than our record! That’s IRONMEN football tonight. This is the breakout game.I think this sends the message loud and clear this is our league now! You want the title? Come get some! O line that a way to block best game yet! Bingo Harpo time. Take it to them! Backs blocking tight ends blocking wideouts blocking! Backs hitting the hole running with determination to not go down, not stop, and by god run right through them! That’s how we play the game. I believe in you! FIGHT ON! This is our time now!
Great job to the ironmen for sure they fought hard!

What I will say is bud, you have two more teams you can’t overlook. You didn’t prove anything tonight other than you’re 1-0 in the league. Best Hillsboro and Chillicothe and then we will talk. What it did show is that your defense still sucks! It made the right amount of stops.....but they still gave up 40. And yes I’m well aware the wch’s defense sucks too.

allamericanironman
All Conference

Post by allamericanironman »

34 for WCH is a football player he shows no quit. I was very impressed with him he keep you in game when other quit!

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

Also Chillicothe is the reigning FAC champion. I’m sure they’ll have something to say about how it’s jackson league. 😂😂

Return to “Football”