Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy 21 Trimble 20

mattash
Site Admin

Re: Cincinnati Hills Christian Academy (2-2) @ Trimble (4-0)

Post by mattash »

Good luck Trimble

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Midweek prediction. Trimble 24-CHCA 21

Its all in the hips
cbolt
SEOP

Post by cbolt »

Watched CHCA last year in the playoffs. They like to spread teams out, throw short passes to the recievers and see if the other teams has enough athletes to stop them. They were very quick and athletic last year but don't know how many off that team they graduated.

Older bird
Freshman Team

Post by Older bird »

Is this game a 7 or 730 kickoff

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Calpreps. who hit over 80% of their games, have this one being a three point game, with the road team winning.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

7:30 start.Special presentation at 7:00

:roll: cats :roll:
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Not sure if any players get on here( I hope they don't, but if they do) a lot of people including Trimble fans are taking CHCA in the pick ems. Use that as extra motivation

Its all in the hips
MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

Trimble wins this game by multiple scores...CHCA realistically in not that good. They've shown that they struggle against a formidable opponent and Trimble is exactly that. The discipline and execution alone is what will allow Trimble to win this game. Let alone the fact that Trimble will be pumped for their real home opener. I don't have a dog in this races but this is just my opinion. CHCA has won against 2 winless teams. Trimble is a different animal.

Fonzie
S

Post by Fonzie »

Trimble by two scores

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

Pretty big game, figured there would be more chatter

Its all in the hips
FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

MillSt wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:24 pm Trimble wins this game by multiple scores...CHCA realistically in not that good. They've shown that they struggle against a formidable opponent and Trimble is exactly that. The discipline and execution alone is what will allow Trimble to win this game. Let alone the fact that Trimble will be pumped for their real home opener. I don't have a dog in this races but this is just my opinion. CHCA has won against 2 winless teams. Trimble is a different animal.
Neutral observer and I don't think a Cincinnati team thinks Trimble is a formidable team and I'm positive that Wyoming, Indian Hill and Country Day who are on CHCA's schedule which are a combined 11-1 right now have equal to or better talent than Trimble. As a matter of fact Country Day who is 4-0 right now who got a new coach and athletic director at the end of July cancelled the rest of their games this year because they didn't want to take the chance with low numbers on the team of any kids getting hurt and will resume next year hopefully but need to go in a different direction to get the player numbers up and re-evaluate the program. It's not all about the wins for them, it's about the kids. I would like to see Trimble win but formidable, nah !!!!!

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:54 pm
MillSt wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:24 pm Trimble wins this game by multiple scores...CHCA realistically in not that good. They've shown that they struggle against a formidable opponent and Trimble is exactly that. The discipline and execution alone is what will allow Trimble to win this game. Let alone the fact that Trimble will be pumped for their real home opener. I don't have a dog in this races but this is just my opinion. CHCA has won against 2 winless teams. Trimble is a different animal.
Neutral observer and I don't think a Cincinnati team thinks Trimble is a formidable team and I'm positive that Wyoming, Indian Hill and Country Day who are on CHCA's schedule which are a combined 11-1 right now have equal to or better talent than Trimble. As a matter of fact Country Day who is 4-0 right now who got a new coach and athletic director at the end of July cancelled the rest of their games this year because they didn't want to take the chance with low numbers on the team of any kids getting hurt and will resume next year hopefully but need to go in a different direction to get the player numbers up and re-evaluate the program. It's not all about the wins for them, it's about the kids. I would like to see Trimble win but formidable, nah !!!!!
They're gonna find out real quick Trimble is a formidable opponent

Its all in the hips
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Talk on a message board is cheap. but I can see it proving some material for the bulletin board.
#GOTRIMBLE

MillSt
Riding the Bench

Post by MillSt »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:54 pm
Facts
Wyoming: formidable, CHCA lost by 23
Indian Hill: formidable, CHCA lost by 26

Now, I didn't say anything about Country Day and never said anything about it not being for the kids. I commend Country Day for what they did, we forget about the kids too often today and just go for the W rather than teaching boys to be men.
What I am saying, is that Trimble is a formidable opponent and will win this game. They have a GREAT program with coaches who care. It's evident when you watch them play. I'm sorry but Trimble will prove to be too much for CHCA. Maybe you'll see this after the game or maybe you'll see this when Trimble goes 10-0. If that's not formidable, what is?

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

for·mi·da·ble
ˈfôrmədəb(ə)l,fərˈmidəb(ə)l/
adjective
inspiring fear or respect through being impressively large, powerful, intense, or capable.
"a formidable opponent"
synonyms: intimidating, forbidding, daunting, disturbing, alarming, frightening, disquieting, brooding, awesome, fearsome, ominous, foreboding, sinister, menacing, threatening, dangerous More

Ok, I'll give Trimble credit for a portion of definition above then.

Daniel Boone
Waterboy

Post by Daniel Boone »

The Gambler will have some hometown tricks up his sleeve as always. Cats are tough at home, Trimble wins, and the Rutters celebrate in the lot.

Happy McGavin
Varsity

Post by Happy McGavin »

FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:01 am for·mi·da·ble
adjective
inspiring fear or respect through being impressively large, powerful, intense, or capable.
"a formidable opponent"
synonyms: intimidating, forbidding, daunting, disturbing, alarming, frightening, disquieting, brooding, awesome, fearsome, ominous, foreboding, sinister, menacing, threatening, dangerous More

Curious as to what school do you root for since you don't really think Trimble is formidable

Its all in the hips
tomcat82
Freshman Team

Post by tomcat82 »

gtown is pumped to be playing in a new to us stadium..........Go get em cats..............

danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

This is a really good test for the Tomcats. CHCA has a ton of athletes, but I do think that Trimble will have some advantages in this game that will give them a chance. I’m excited to see the new stadium, but I’ll be pulling for the Eagles tomorrow night.

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

Happy McGavin wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:45 am
FANOSPORTS wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:01 am for·mi·da·ble
adjective
"a formidable opponent"

Curious as to what school do you root for since you don't really think Trimble is formidable
Don't really root anymore, too old. I just like good games and this should be a good one. I grew up and lived in SEOAL / TVC country my first 31 years other than my service time in USMC and have been in Columbus for last 30 years. As a player, fan and spectator I lost count years ago of how many venues and regular season, playoff, tourney and state championship games I've gone to in all high school sports over the years. I hope Trimble can pull this one out tomorrow and a grass surface is to their advantage against a passing team . If it would rain that would be even better for the Glouster Cats.

Return to “Football”