London 57 Washington 7

wch125
All State

London 57 Washington 7

Post by wch125 »

Since the series has been revived both teams are 1-1 against each other. The wins for both teams both come when travelling to the opposing teams field . Last year London defeated Washington in a high scoring affair. London eventually went onto the playoffs Blue Lions missed out. Both teams are in region 16 of D4. London is above Washington at 4th with Waverly , while Washington sits 6th. This is huge game for both teams not only because of the rivalry but for the playoffs.

Both teams have Big play athletes . Should be the game of the week in the Southeast i think .Both teams averaging over 50 points a game! Should be a great test for both teams

Lets Go Big Blue

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Re: Week 3 Washington CH(2-0) @ London (2-0)

Post by BlueLion4Life »

It will be interesting to see if this is a high scoring affair like last year. I'll take the Big Blue in a close one!!!!

goblue1395
Freshman Team

Post by goblue1395 »

London won’t be able to stop WCH firepower offense. Two years ago WCH knocked KJ Price out of the game early. He isn’t the toughest kid, one good shot and he will tap out. If the Blue Lions are smart they will load the box and force London QB to beat them with his arm, which I don’t believe he can do. London doesn’t have the team speed to cover WCH. My prediction is 63-35 in favor of the Blue Lions, and that’s if KJ plays the whole game. He had 400 yds rushing against us last year with a much better offensive line against a much weaker defense. I’ll give him 150 on 20-25 carries.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

goblue1395 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:19 pm London won’t be able to stop WCH firepower offense. Two years ago WCH knocked KJ Price out of the game early. He isn’t the toughest kid, one good shot and he will tap out. If the Blue Lions are smart they will load the box and force London QB to beat them with his arm, which I don’t believe he can do. London doesn’t have the team speed to cover WCH. My prediction is 63-35 in favor of the Blue Lions, and that’s if KJ plays the whole game. He had 400 yds rushing against us last year with a much better offensive line against a much weaker defense. I’ll give him 150 on 20-25 carries.
They are a pretty solid game I hope you are right being up the big ! Yes if we contain the the rb that put the game in our favor . He is very solid! Also you need to add in the London factor. We are playing there the last time we did I believe we had 3 td's called back on mystery flags. Hope this wont be the case. This is a good ol fashion rivalry game! Can't wait Lets Go Big Blue ! Biggest test of the year so far coming up ! I know the kids and staff will be ready to represent the the House !

Lets Go Big Blue !

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

goblue1395 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:19 pm London won’t be able to stop WCH firepower offense. Two years ago WCH knocked KJ Price out of the game early. He isn’t the toughest kid, one good shot and he will tap out. If the Blue Lions are smart they will load the box and force London QB to beat them with his arm, which I don’t believe he can do. London doesn’t have the team speed to cover WCH. My prediction is 63-35 in favor of the Blue Lions, and that’s if KJ plays the whole game. He had 400 yds rushing against us last year with a much better offensive line against a much weaker defense. I’ll give him 150 on 20-25 carries.
A back ran for 400 yards against you and you are saying he isn’t tough? I doubt anyone from London reads this but sounds like you are poking the bear.

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

Ironman92 wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:09 pm
A back ran for 400 yards against you and you are saying he isn’t tough? I doubt anyone from London reads this but sounds like you are poking the bear.
He was the best rb we saw last year and probably the best this year we will see. His 1st 4-5 games last year he went over 200 yards . This past year he ran track for the 1st time and qualified to state. He is very good

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

wch125 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:33 am
He was the best rb we saw last year and probably the best this year we will see. His 1st 4-5 games last year he went over 200 yards . This past year he ran track for the 1st time and qualified to state. He is very good
The elite athlete I wouldn’t want to give any extra focus to it sounds like though

wch125
All State

Post by wch125 »

wch125 wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:33 am

Agreed just looking forward to a great game and Big Blue coming out on top!

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

WCH in a shoot out

mattash
Site Admin

Post by mattash »

Washington

"you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretzky"

Michael Scott
bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Take the Blue Lions in the shootout.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Hopefully some of the good London fans see the twitter post on their page and come in here to post.

As for the game I think it will be a high scoring one where the last team, who has the ball wins.

bertflow56
Waterboy

Post by bertflow56 »

Washington by 28. London got lucky last year with CH injuries. This year CH finally has a QB. He is the best player on the team.

goblue1395
Freshman Team

Post by goblue1395 »

bertflow56 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:43 am Washington by 28. London got lucky last year with CH injuries. This year CH finally has a QB. He is the best player on the team.
I agree! I won't be surprised at all if WCH wins by 4 scores. London has a weaker O/D line this year and a weaker team overall. They have one Stud that you have to key on. WCH on the other hand has a STUD QB, he is the second best player on the team but I believe that he will have a better HS career than Steward. Thomas has three phenomenal wide receivers to throw to. (Steward is the best player in SEO in my opinion.) They have a big, powerful running back as well. Still missing two starters due to suspension but I still think WCH will defeat the Red Raiders by a few scores.

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

goblue1395 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:37 am
bertflow56 wrote: Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:43 am Washington by 28. London got lucky last year with CH injuries. This year CH finally has a QB. He is the best player on the team.
I agree! I won't be surprised at all if WCH wins by 4 scores. London has a weaker O/D line this year and a weaker team overall. They have one Stud that you have to key on. WCH on the other hand has a STUD QB, he is the second best player on the team but I believe that he will have a better HS career than Steward. Thomas has three phenomenal wide receivers to throw to. (Steward is the best player in SEO in my opinion.) They have a big, powerful running back as well. Still missing two starters due to suspension but I still think WCH will defeat the Red Raiders by a few scores.
I was wondering this too!! seems London is weaker than last year. but WCH has grown and gained quite a bit in the key positions.

Geronimo
SEOP

Post by Geronimo »

Going with London !

VetteMan
SEOPS H

Post by VetteMan »

If London cant slow down Washingtons passing game, this game could get out of hand. London can be a tough place to play. I will still take Washington CH as they seem to be playing with a lot of confidence.

countywide35
SEOP

Post by countywide35 »

good road test for WC.....

2019 FAC Football Pick’Em Champion
goblue1395
Freshman Team

Post by goblue1395 »

VetteMan wrote: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:43 am If London cant slow down Washingtons passing game, this game could get out of hand. London can be a tough place to play. I will still take Washington CH as they seem to be playing with a lot of confidence.
Honestly, the ground game of WCH is just as lethal. QB Gio Thomas suffered an ankle injury during the first scrimmage last month and just now seems to be nearing 100%. He is a load to bring down and very elusive. They also line Steward up in the backfield and he's more dangerous with the ball in his hands than KJ Price of London. It's pick your poison this Friday night for London. Wouldn't wanna be their DC this week!

BlueLion4Life
Freshman Team

Post by BlueLion4Life »

lots of rain to swing through today and tomorrow. some lightning and thunder could delay parts of the game

Return to “Football”