SEOPS HOF

Re: Conference for Logan

Post by Raider6309 »

Been looking since 1982

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

They are in the Hocking county Conference (HCC)
They are in position to be the top dog for years to come in the HCC

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:51 pm They are in the Hocking county Conference (HCC)
While some thinks it's funny remember it's the Kids that suffer and smart comments is what some are best at as is shown by their posts. My guess is they would do well in a number of leagues . Hope to see them land somewhere soon for the Kids sake . Does anyone know how many independents are there in the SEO ?

TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

In a conference or not, one thing is a 99.5% sure thing, Athens will go down again probably, :lol: and it's too bad Nelsontucky isn't on the schedule. They got their shot in why they could, on one of the youngest/way down Logan teams there ever has been. Would love to see what would happen this year on the info I'm getting about the maturing Chiefs.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:00 pm In a conference or not, one thing is a 99.5% sure thing, Athens will go down again probably, :lol: and it's too bad Nelsontucky isn't on the schedule. They got their shot in why they could, on one of the youngest/way down Logan teams there ever has been. Would love to see what would happen this year on the info I'm getting about the maturing Chiefs.
Athens and NY have been to state and our divisions are a lot tougher than cupcake D2 that Logan is in

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

NY might be but not Atowns. The year they went to the state it was a very weak year for football. Atown will probably be hunting for another league soon because they are starting to go back to the years they couldn't make it in the SEOAL. The TVC is getting better and Atown will start to have 3 to 4 Ls just in conference play.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

Raider6309 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:55 pm
TRENCHFOOT wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:00 pm In a conference or not, one thing is a 99.5% sure thing, Athens will go down again probably, :lol: and it's too bad Nelsontucky isn't on the schedule. They got their shot in why they could, on one of the youngest/way down Logan teams there ever has been. Would love to see what would happen this year on the info I'm getting about the maturing Chiefs.
Athens and NY have been to state and our divisions are a lot tougher than cupcake D2 that Logan is in
I'll keep my "true" thought's to myself. :lol: :lol: But You gotta be kidding me Raider. :lol: :lol:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:12 pm NY might be but not Atowns. The year they went to the state it was a very weak year for football. Atown will probably be hunting for another league soon because they are starting to go back to the years they couldn't make it in the SEOAL. The TVC is getting better and Atown will start to have 3 to 4 Ls just in conference play.
You're starting to sound like Paladin

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

:lol: :lol: So let me get this right raider.....What your saying is the DII playoff teams are so weak that Athens and Nelsontucky sleep walk there way to state titles year in and out?

AT THE RESERVATION
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Atown will look for a new league soon. Found out they can't beat the smaller school every year.
Don't head to the OVC-about four teams there that can beat them
SOC has 2 or three that could whip their butts
SVC if the league is down Atown might just have one Big L
FAC probably o for whatever
Lets see the SHAC schools are starting up......WAIT too far to travel for the college town school.

LOL

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

1987chieftains wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:16 am
:lol: :lol: So let me get this right raider.....What your saying is the DII playoff teams are so weak that Athens and Nelsontucky sleep walk there way to state titles year in and out?
D2 just sucks. I can't stand Ohsaa screws Athens and Jackson to help out Logan. Ohsaa needs to stop messing with the divisions. They are just loading up D3 and D6

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Too few kids per square acre in the Logan district for them to find a comparable league in Ohio. Maybe in WV they could find one. BTW did the guy who wrote the letter to the OHSAA petitioning for Logan to compete in the SE D3 ever get a response? :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Post by 1987chieftains »

raider why doesn't Athens consolidate with one of the 4 other HS's in Athens county so they can play in the sucky DII?
Or If the Ohssa would just kicking out the private schools that have the advantage of cough cough... higher educational advantages cough cough... and force them into they're own division Schools.

AT THE RESERVATION
wchreidman
Freshman Team

Post by wchreidman »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:43 am Atown will look for a new league soon. Found out they can't beat the smaller school every year.
Lets see the SHAC schools are starting up......WAIT too far to travel for the college town school.

LOL
FAC will not take Athens or Logan to much travel time for all school

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 11:43 am Atown will look for a new league soon. Found out they can't beat the smaller school every year.

LOL
New league
Logan
Athens
Hannan
Hundred
Federal Hocking

thebarlowbandit
All State

Post by thebarlowbandit »

Truth&fiction wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:12 pm
Orange and Brown wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:51 pm They are in the Hocking county Conference (HCC)
While some thinks it's funny remember it's the Kids that suffer and smart comments is what some are best at as is shown by their posts. My guess is they would do well in a number of leagues . Hope to see them land somewhere soon for the Kids sake . Does anyone know how many independents are there in the SEO ?
I'm sure they would do well in a number of leagues, they are by far the largest school in SE and Southern Ohio. Every league they "want" to enter leaves them an average of 100% larger than the average school.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Southeastern Ohio continues to get smaller and smaller.
No one wants to put jobs in this area.
Only will get worse.

Truth&fiction
Varsity

Post by Truth&fiction »

thebarlowbandit wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:56 pm
Truth&fiction wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:12 pm
I'm sure they would do well in a number of leagues, they are by far the largest school in SE and Southern Ohio. Every league they "want" to enter leaves them an average of 100% larger than the average school.
OK if you have first hand info about what leagues they are inquiring about share with us . My guess is you have no idea and you just like to pound on LOGAN to get a rattle .

Return to “Football”