Conference for Logan

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Conference for Logan

Post by noreply66 »

This is the year the MSL is suppose to chance the divisions and they are wanting new teams that are Division 2 and 3.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
GoBucks1047
JV Team

Post by GoBucks1047 »

noreply66 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:21 am This is the year the MSL is suppose to chance the divisions and they are wanting new teams that are Division 2 and 3.
Question is that is it D2-D3 for football or for all other sports?

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

I don't see why the MSL wouldn't want Logan. Over the last ten years the MSL has competed quite well with Logan in every sport. Logan's turn out for sports is more like a division 3 school.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

noreply66 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:50 am I don't see why the MSL wouldn't want Logan. Over the last ten years the MSL has competed quite well with Logan in every sport. Logan's turn out for sports is more like a division 3 school.
It's travel, travel, travel. When you're used to traveling 20-30 minutes for your league games, looking at 30-50 minutes is a pretty big jump by percentage.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Schools need to get over the travel crap. If traveling is the case Logan will never be in a league again. Maybe we need to start a league with Berne Union, Fairfield Union, Fairfield Christian, Fisher Catholic, Lancaster, Vinton Cty and Nelson/York.

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

noreply66 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:28 pm Schools need to get over the travel crap. If traveling is the case Logan will never be in a league again. Maybe we need to start a league with Berne Union, Fairfield Union, Fairfield Christian, Fisher Catholic, Lancaster, Vinton Cty and Nelson/York.
I would say its a real possibility that Logan does NOT find a league for a long time.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

loganlocos wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 9:19 am
noreply66 wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:28 pm Schools need to get over the travel crap. If traveling is the case Logan will never be in a league again. Maybe we need to start a league with Berne Union, Fairfield Union, Fairfield Christian, Fisher Catholic, Lancaster, Vinton Cty and Nelson/York.
I would say its a real possibility that Logan does NOT find a league for a long time.
I tell ya, it's a kids per square mile thing. Also, has anyone gotten word about the letter the one guy sent to the OHSAA about Logan playing in the SE D3 this year? :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

You should read a little better.... that is basketball but then lol

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:17 pm You should read a little better.... that is basketball but then lol
Yea, that's the one, basketball. So, has anyone heard back from the OHSAA about it? It's only fair, due to kids per square mile. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Loganfootball77
Waterboy

Post by Loganfootball77 »

Total new league ,Route 33 League
Pick North
Logan
Nelsonville
Athens
Jackson
Canal Winchester
Lancaster
Alexander
Hamilton twp

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Ground Buck wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:19 pm
noreply66 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:17 pm You should read a little better.... that is basketball but then lol
Yea, that's the one, basketball. So, has anyone heard back from the OHSAA about it? It's only fair, due to kids per square mile. :mrgreen:
OHSAA was going to get back but when the trolls came out they just laughed. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

noreply66 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:49 am
Ground Buck wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:19 pm
OHSAA was going to get back but when the trolls came out they just laughed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I thought you had it, but I don't think it was that guy who made he request. Can't remember his name, but I'm pretty sure his name isn't "trolls." :mrgreen:

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The Troll came out from under the bridge after hiding for several days.

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

I'm not sure why the rush. This is just the first non-league season and there are league changes annually. Patience

Have gun, will travel
Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Paladin wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:45 pm I'm not sure why the rush. This is just the first non-league season and there are league changes annually. Patience
The rush would be for the Kids that will be affected . They are the ones that will miss out on the experience of league battles and league honors . The sooner they can enter a new league the better.IMO

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Best become patient. Leagues take a few years even when admitted as contracts are worked out. The SEOAL just ended and Logan is in its first year as an independent. You need to be realistic. Everyone knew this was coming when the league folded.

Have gun, will travel
Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Paladin wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:15 pm Best become patient. Leagues take a few years even when admitted as contracts are worked out. The SEOAL just ended and Logan is in its first year as an independent. You need to be realistic. Everyone knew this was coming when the league folded.
Jackson , Gallia and others are going forward this year with their new leagues . There must not have been that big a deal with contracts . Renegotiation in contracts happen in the real world all the time . Logan Fans want a new league as soon as possible . Being patient is being passive and being passive is not being assertive . I believe that The AD and Admin are working hard at this issue .

Paladin
SEOP

Post by Paladin »

Sounds like a Trump fan.

You are going to get an education.......... And you don't think they weren't trying ?

LOL

Have gun, will travel
i83
Freshman Team

Post by i83 »

Everybody needs a league.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

I am sure there is a sense of urgency, as Chieftain Fan says the kids caught in limbo while there is nothing in place are the ones really affected.

Kids deserve it for sure.

Return to “Football”