Wheelersburg(48) @ (3)Ironton

Abe Froman
S

Re: WEEK 1 WHEELERSBURG @ IRONTON

Post by Abe Froman »

I just poking a bit YTB, almost go time here in a month or so.

BubbleGumTiger
SEOPS Hippo

Post by BubbleGumTiger »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:43 am I think the vast majority skipped college altogether and are in nfl training camps as free agents. c'mon fellers ibtt is a great guy. he may have some rose colored glasses at times. his son is rehabbed and ready to roll from his torn acl.
agree 100% bait...........

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

so is this game Saturday sept. 2nd at the tank.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

It's Saturday, August 26th at 7:30 pm at the tank

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

Seen both teams, heard Ironton plans to run the spread. I am making an early prediction before I see both scrimmage,

Tigers 6 BURG 54

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

3 pages?
I feel like Burg fans are slacking off here..........

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
PirateBB
Freshman Team

Post by PirateBB »

Looking for Burg to be stronger than they were last year with the returning QB. WR's speed/size unmatched.

Last year was 42-0 at home at halftime.

Playing on the road at the Tank, early in the season, I'm going conservative with 35-6.

Game day
All State

Post by Game day »

If the game is like last year someone should be handing out pink slips after the game and I don't mean the ones you can wear.
Last edited by Game day on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:47 am 3 pages?
the dogg is here. the series has def lost it's luster

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Mad-Dogg wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:55 pm
Orange and Brown wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:47 am 3 pages?
the dogg is here. the series has def lost it's luster
Yea, that definitely has a lot to do with it. Hopefully someday soon it becomes more competitive.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

#MakeIrontonFootballGreatAgain

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

I heard a story that the reason the game is being played on Saturday is because Ironton couldn't get the refs they wanted because that crew had double booked Friday. If that is true that is pretty sad.

For some reason I SMELL A RAT!!!!!!!

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

After watching practice and seeing how Ironton runs the spread I'm predicting a high scoring match up. I'm thinking 72-69 Tigers by a field goal. Tigers offense reminds me of the St. Louis Rams and their greatest show in turf days. Ironton will have more passing yards in this game than they had the past 2 seasons.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Burg4 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:17 am It's Saturday, August 26th at 7:30 pm at the tank

thanks burg

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Buramgerdin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:39 am Seen both teams, heard Ironton plans to run the spread. I am making an early prediction before I see both scrimmage,

Tigers 6 BURG 54
YOU HAIN'T RIGHT OLE BUDDY. YOU JUST HAIN'T.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Game day wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 12:50 pm If the game is like last year someone should be handing out pink slips after the game and I don't mean the ones you can ware.

ACTUALLY THAT'S WEAR. BUT I HAIN'T NO LITTER -- ARY GENIUS EITHER. AND I TEND TO AGREE WITH YOU UNTIL I SEE A BETTER EFFORT MYSELF.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

yabbadabbadoo wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:09 pm I heard a story that the reason the game is being played on Saturday is because Ironton couldn't get the refs they wanted because that crew had double booked Friday. If that is true that is pretty sad.

Yabba I got some iowa swampland for sell on the low down too. the idea behind it was only to get a bigger crowd I'm sure.

Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

Tigercannon71 wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:37 am After watching practice and seeing how Ironton runs the spread I'm predicting a high scoring match up. I'm thinking 72-69 Tigers by a field goal. Tigers offense reminds me of the St. Louis Rams and their greatest show in turf days. Ironton will have more passing yards in this game than they had the past 2 seasons.
WHAT!!!!!! Do mean the kitty cat finally have a kicker???? 😳

Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:36 am
Buramgerdin wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:39 am Seen both teams, heard Ironton plans to run the spread. I am making an early prediction before I see both scrimmage,

Tigers 6 BURG 54
YOU HAIN'T RIGHT OLE BUDDY. YOU JUST HAIN'T.
I wasn't joking, that is my prediction. Ironton has very little speed. Holden will have a field day. Look for Burg to throw at will and the first half will be very similar to last years.

JTEK
All State

Post by JTEK »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:40 am
yabbadabbadoo wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:09 pm I heard a story that the reason the game is being played on Saturday is because Ironton couldn't get the refs they wanted because that crew had double booked Friday. If that is true that is pretty sad.

Yabba I got some iowa swampland for sell on the low down too. the idea behind it was only to get a bigger crowd I'm sure.
I have heard from one crew that they had a future game at the tank cancelled because the ironton coaching staff did not like the way they called a game. Maybe they can get blindwhitehat. He was one of the biggest ironton fans on here at one time and he kept defending the phantom pass interference call- running into holder after field goal attempt game. Turned out it was his crew doing that game.

Return to “Football”