Wheelersburg(48) @ (3)Ironton

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Re: WK1 Wheelersburg @ Ironton (8/26)

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Well Grad. I think they won't let off this time. I say Burg by 45. Starters stay in well into the 4th
Final of
Burg 55
Wanna be's 10
Last edited by Jolly P(irate) on Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

8332 Granite St wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:23 pm
Oak wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:59 pm
8332 Granite St wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:24 pm What is the address to tank stadium? Thanks in advance.
Just head east on 52.
When you see a bunch of people blowing smoke up each other's rears you're in the right spot
Not talking about your back yard I said the stadium. Thanks btw
Lol
1701 south seventh street. Ironton Ohio

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

8332 Granite St wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:23 pm
Oak wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:59 pm
8332 Granite St wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:24 pm What is the address to tank stadium? Thanks in advance.
Just head east on 52.
When you see a bunch of people blowing smoke up each other's rears you're in the right spot
Not talking about your back yard I said the stadium. Thanks btw
:lol:

Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

Looking forward to Saturday. I saw a lot of plays from the Wheelersburg Playbook when I saw Ironton play in the OVC Preview. I also saw, though, a lot of early fatigue from the Ironton team. With the Burg Depth, I see this getting out of hand in the 2nd half.

Lots of Burg haters I am reading in these football topics. We'll see what they are saying around 11pm Saturday night.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Burg4 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:18 pm Looking forward to Saturday. I saw a lot of plays from the Wheelersburg Playbook when I saw Ironton play in the OVC Preview. I also saw, though, a lot of early fatigue from the Ironton team. With the Burg Depth, I see this getting out of hand in the 2nd half.

Lots of Burg haters I am reading in these football topics. We'll see what they are saying around 11pm Saturday night.
Dude, they never stop. It doesn't matter if Burg wins by 1 or 1000. They're always going to have something to say. Bust rest assured everyone Burg plays will get their tails handed to them and everyone will laugh if it when Burg gets beat. That's how they roll. They live for it. Like a 45 year old man living in his moms basement just waiting for his mom to make meatloaf. That is the day they all dream of. A bunch of mouth breathing numb skulls. Probably sitting at McDonalds soaking up the free wifi cause they can't afford to pay for it for themselves. What bunch of bafoons.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I know ironton high school is on south 7th street. not sure of exact address , directly behind ohio university. if you go right off second ironton exit. 141. make a right and go straight through the light to the ohio university lot and park. it's directly behind it.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh I see it now 1701 south 7th street.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

P(irate) wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:30 pm
Burg4 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:18 pm Looking forward to Saturday. I saw a lot of plays from the Wheelersburg Playbook when I saw Ironton play in the OVC Preview. I also saw, though, a lot of early fatigue from the Ironton team. With the Burg Depth, I see this getting out of hand in the 2nd half.

Dude, they never stop. It doesn't matter if Burg wins by 1 or 1000. They're always going to have something to say. Bust rest assured everyone Burg plays will get their tails handed to them and everyone will laugh if it when Burg gets beat. That's how they roll. They live for it. Like a 45 year old man living in his moms basement just waiting for his mom to make meatloaf. That is the day they all dream of. A bunch of mouth breathing numb skulls. Probably sitting at McDonalds soaking up the free wifi cause they can't afford to pay for it for themselves. What bunch of bafoons.

yes... When Burg loses i laugh. I then get on here and laugh harder at you bloggers! There are few fans more annoying than Burg fans. Very few!

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

You should really try and laugh more than once a year CavAlum ;)

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Abe Froman wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:29 am You should really try and laugh more than once a year CavAlum ;)
This one laugh is so intense and severe it keeps my 6pack alive! lol

PirateBB
Freshman Team

Post by PirateBB »

I saw a preseason poll where Wheelersburg and Ironton were both pre-season Top 10 ranked in Division 5.

I have seen both teams scrimmage in the past couple weeks. Burg has lost two times in the past 33 months. I don't think they lose this week.

GO BURG!

8332 Granite St
JV Team

Post by 8332 Granite St »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:35 am
Abe Froman wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:29 am You should really try and laugh more than once a year CavAlum ;)
Chillicothe ain't much of a football team /school anyhow. I can see your jealousy lol and if you guys think that one all star QB is going to get you anywhere this year think again. Football is a team sport Chillicothe will find out soon enough. Btw go look up Chillicothe past football history never done crap playoffs maybe 8 times in a hundred years... TRUTH! Now go laugh! Cause I am lol

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

8332 Granite St wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:02 pm
CavalierAlum05 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:35 am
Chillicothe ain't much of a football team /school anyhow. I can see your jealousy lol and if you guys think that one all star QB is going to get you anywhere this year think again. Football is a team sport Chillicothe will find out soon enough. Btw go look up Chillicothe past football history never done crap playoffs maybe 8 times in a hundred years... TRUTH! Now go laugh! Cause I am lol

you sound upset, sir!!!!

Uncle Creepy
Waterboy

Post by Uncle Creepy »

Word in the trailer park is the the Burg is gonna rest the starters in the 2nd quarter. Game will be played in an hour and a half with a running clock. Is it time to end this series???

The game of two programs headed in opposite directions.

Wheelersburg - 55
Ironton - 6

Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

That looks like the second prediction of Burg scoring 55 on this page.

Last years halftime score was 42-0 Burg. I would be amazed if they could repeat that first half performance.

I do believe though that Burg runs away in the 2nd half. I'm going with 49-6.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

oh you burgites. if n when you fall. have a soft chair handy, cause it'll get real.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:10 pm oh you burgites. if n when you fall. have a soft chair handy, cause it'll get real.
Don't worry bait. Ironton has already covered rock bottom. We will just land on top of them. Thanks for breaking our fall ol buddy.... :lol: :roll:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

BurgGrad6 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:17 pm
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:10 pm oh you burgites. if n when you fall. have a soft chair handy, cause it'll get real.
Don't worry bait. Ironton has already covered rock bottom. We will just land on top of them. Thanks for breaking our fall ol buddy.... :lol: :roll:
Lmao

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:26 am

yes... When Burg loses i laugh. I then get on here and laugh harder at you bloggers! There are few fans more annoying than Burg fans. Very few!
You must be one of the few.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

P(irate) wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:16 pm
CavalierAlum05 wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:26 am

You must be one of the few.
Hahaha truth!!! One of the very few!!

Return to “Football”