Wheelersburg(48) @ (3)Ironton

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: WK1 Wheelersburg @ Ironton (8/26)

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I may have been duped about 7am this morning I was told the burg had 104 dressed with frosh.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dontreply wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:29 am
Rolltanks wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:03 pm This game will be a total laugher. To ironton just get out with no injuries. To burg, get this game off the schedule. I have nothing against the tigers and have rooted for them in the past. They are not relevant anymore. Burg wants to compete with mac schools, I know a lot about those schools from the mac and the nwc. Having moved here I would like to see those caliber teams week in and out down here. So, my advice to burg, you play Jackson good d3 has a chance to beat you power team. Pick up Chillicothe, good skill to rest you and can compete year in year out. Last pick up massie, best southern team ranked in the state, power speed tradition closest thing to a coldwater you can play down here. You beat those three in non conference then you are ready to go toe to toe with any mac team.
Get this game off the schedule to beef it up,but add fairland this year? Lol

that makes me laugh.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
4thgoal
SEOPS

Post by 4thgoal »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:00 pm I may have been duped about 7am this morning I was told the burg had 104 dressed with frosh.
I thought it was 94, but that's close

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's still a whole mess a young'uns 4th.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

maybe 10 more came in from green.

LORD I APOLOGIZE, IT IS AFTER ALL BURG/IRONTON WEEK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wobycat
SEOPS

Post by wobycat »

Back to the original topic please.

For ironton to win they are going to have count on a couple of burg miscues while playing mistake free themselves.

Burg should move the ball easily. The key will be converting those drives into points. Ironton QB will make plays. He's very good but someone else will have to have be productive for the tigers to get the win because burg probably will try to contain the tigers QB. If this was a one quarter game, it could go either way but the burgs depth can't be matched and by the fourth the tigers will struggle to match up.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Rolltanks wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:03 pm This game will be a total laugher. To ironton just get out with no injuries. To burg, get this game off the schedule. I have nothing against the tigers and have rooted for them in the past. They are not relevant anymore. Burg wants to compete with mac schools, I know a lot about those schools from the mac and the nwc. Having moved here I would like to see those caliber teams week in and out down here. So, my advice to burg, you play Jackson good d3 has a chance to beat you power team. Pick up Chillicothe, good skill to rest you and can compete year in year out. Last pick up massie, best southern team ranked in the state, power speed tradition closest thing to a coldwater you can play down here. You beat those three in non conference then you are ready to go toe to toe with any mac team.
:lol: The schedule only gets tougher next year bud. Burg is pushing for the top.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:43 pm that's still a whole mess a young'uns 4th.
It is bait. When you have successful program kids want to get a piece of that. That's where your numbers come from.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

understood friend.

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

P(irate) wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:38 pm
:lol: The schedule only gets tougher next year bud. Burg is pushing for the top.
Keep pushing Bub,power to the people .
Unfortunately I think the days of a southern Ohio football championship has gone by,even a superior team like burg in this area is only an average team against teams up north like cold water.

Peace out brother

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Cal Preps:

Wheelersburg 35
Ironton 7

i predict a 2nd half running clock

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

time for the dogg to strike up the band. 1.. 2.. 3..

We are the Pirates BOLD from Wheelersburg.
We are the Orange and the Black.
We're gonna fight for dear ole Wheelersburg
and our foes will never, ever fight us back.
And pretty soon we'll start that score to roll.
We're gonna put that ball right in the goal.
We're gonna win this game for Wheelersburg, Wheelersburg, rah, rah, rAAaaAh !
FIGHT!!!!

GO BURG!!

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Buramgerdin
Freshman Team

Post by Buramgerdin »

It is time for the Dogg to tell the Fat Lady to start warming up. It's over.

BurgGrad6
SE

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Can't believe I have looked forward to high school football all year..... and this game is already over! Haha whose next?? In all seriousness I think this game will be over quickly. Look for burg to run tempo out of the gate and wear the tigers out early. Both teams will look forward to the 2nd half running clock.

TheFlyingDutchman
JV Team

Post by TheFlyingDutchman »

Joe Eitel has updated his website with Wheelersburg clinching 1st in the region.
All 10 opponents forfeited :lol:

Mad-Dogg
SEOP

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Buramgerdin wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:20 pm It is time for the Dogg to tell the Fat Lady to start warming up. It's over.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

dontreply wrote: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:13 am
P(irate) wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:38 pm

Keep pushing Bub,power to the people .
Unfortunately I think the days of a southern Ohio football championship has gone by,even a superior team like burg in this area is only an average team against teams up north like cold water.

Peace out brother
Good thing Coldwater is not in our division anymore bubby.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Purplehaze wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:16 am The Burg better not be caught sleeping....The Tigers might sneak up on you!!
It doesn't matter if they sleep through the first 40 minutes. The Tigers don't have a prayer.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

So I'm hearing some chatter about an interview or video or something with Vass having said some slight toward Burg. Wondering if anyone has heard that.

tigerfan98
Freshman Team

Post by tigerfan98 »

01 ironton 42 burg 0
02 ironton 24 burg 9
03 ironton 22 burg 10
04 ironton 21 burg 0
05 ironton 7 burg 0
06 ironton 24 burg 21
07 burg 39 ironton 6
08 burg 23 ironton 22
09 ironton 24 burg 8
10 ironton 12 burg 7
11 ironton 42 burg 13
12 ironton 32 burg 27
13 burg 49 ironton 12
14 burg 42 ironton 16
15 burg 14 ironton 6
16 burg 49 ironton 6
This is why I don't understand all the cockiness from burg fans. So confused out of the last 16 Regular Season Meetings it's Burg 6 Ironton 10. Yes burg won 2 playoff games recently but when Ironton was dominating burg, burg wasn't in Irontons division, so Ironton never had had a chance to double play burg with those loaded teams. Burg is good an no one questions that but all this acting like Ironton is a joke is getting old

Return to “Football”