2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Re: 2018 Frontier Athletic Conference

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Unioto prides itself on being the biggest/wealthiest/best in the SVC. They are going nowhere unless booted.

Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

CavalierAlum05 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:31 pm Unioto prides itself on being the biggest/wealthiest/best in the SVC. They are going nowhere unless booted.
You are and have always been an idiot. Unioto isn’t close to the best in the svc. The basketball team has had a great group of players come through that for sure. The main money making sport in any conference is football. Unioto struggles even playing svc schools. Are locker rooms got upgraded but are facilities hardly show all this wealth we are supposed to have. The one main reason we won’t leave is because other than golf and cross county we couldn’t compete with the fac. When we can beat a d6 school then we can talk. You take every opportunity on here to bash Unioto but there are several d4 football schools that don’t ever get mentioned and zt has won the svc several times. You want to talk about big school what about Chillicothe you guys are really winning titles now that you went behind closed doors and booted massie out. What a joke.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Rolltanks wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:01 pm
CavalierAlum05 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:31 pm Unioto prides itself on being the biggest/wealthiest/best in the SVC. They are going nowhere unless booted.
You are and have always been an idiot. Unioto isn’t close to the best in the svc. The basketball team has had a great group of players come through that for sure. The main money making sport in any conference is football. Unioto struggles even playing svc schools. Are locker rooms got upgraded but are facilities hardly show all this wealth we are supposed to have. The one main reason we won’t leave is because other than golf and cross county we couldn’t compete with the fac. When we can beat a d6 school then we can talk. You take every opportunity on here to bash Unioto but there are several d4 football schools that don’t ever get mentioned and zt has won the svc several times. You want to talk about big school what about Chillicothe you guys are really winning titles now that you went behind closed doors and booted massie out. What a joke.

Man people go right for the jugular on here lol

Unioto is perfect where they are

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Unioto would compete just fine in basketball, volleyball, baseball,soccer, softball, track, softball, golf and cross country. I don’t blame them for not being interestedbut to say they wouldn’t compete well across the sports is false.

Dundas
SEOPS

Post by Dundas »

Ironman92 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 pm Unioto would compete just fine in basketball, volleyball, baseball,soccer, softball, track, softball, golf and cross country. I don’t blame them for not being interestedbut to say they wouldn’t compete well across the sports is false.
Unioto would be a better fit in the FAC than McClain. Competitive and a more central location. I still feel like Unioto and Waverly would be the best fit to get to 8 teams.

Ironman92
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Ironman92 »

Dundas wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 pm
Ironman92 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:34 pm Unioto would compete just fine in basketball, volleyball, baseball,soccer, softball, track, softball, golf and cross country. I don’t blame them for not being interestedbut to say they wouldn’t compete well across the sports is false.
Unioto would be a better fit in the FAC than McClain. Competitive and a more central location. I still feel like Unioto and Waverly would be the best fit to get to 8 teams.
Agree 100%....if teams were ever added those are my top 2 by a good bit

Kicker.
All Conference

Post by Kicker. »

Dundas wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:15 pm

Waverly has tried to get into the SVC before but I think they'll stay in the SOC

A Kicker of various balls. Trust The Process
CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Rolltanks wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:01 pm
Careful how you use that word "idiot"

"Our" not "are".....idiot. :lol:

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Unioto is the wealthiest district in the SVC, rolltanks, prove me different.
The wealthiest neighborhood in all of Ross county is in your district.

To mention ZT, They are a close second in pretentiousness/ostentatious behavior. (Use google rolltanks).

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

"unioto isnt close to the best in the SVC"

http://www.svcsportszone.com/allsportsbanner1516.html

might wanna check out that all sports banner RollTank...

veer
Freshman Team

Post by veer »

Looks like with a win this coming Friday vs Greenfield Hillsboro will be FAC champs sharing with Chilly or Jackson. What a league this has been this season! This league will send 2 to the playoffs for sure, possibly 3.

1. Hillsboro (9-1, 4-1)
1. Jackson (7-3, 4-1) Pending week 10
2. Chilly (7-3, 3-2) Pending week 10
3. WCH (7-3, 3-2) Congrats on the biggest Upset in the league this season!
4. Greenfield (2-8, 1-4)
5. Miami Trace (2-8, 0-5)

Return to “Football”