Chillicothe Football

Ohio1234
JV Team

Chillicothe Football

Post by Ohio1234 »

From the looks of Camp and the few 7 on 7 thus far I will say Chillicothe will be very explosive this season even with the tough schedule. Teasvally has played us tough over the last 3 years, Logan is back on the schedule who has historically played Chillicothe tough, New Comers Licking Heights, Marion Franklin, and Bishop Hartley and New FAC league rival Jackson all in the mix makes for a very tough way to go, But Chillicothe has one of the most Explosive Athetes in South East Ohio In QB Branden Maughmer along with A talented Recieving Core and a returning Running back. The question for Chillicothe is Up front and defensively with Barnes who had 140 tackles graduating. I look for Chillicothe to have a very soldid season and think 8-2 7-3 for the season. If they get a few young guys to step up this team could easily go 9-1.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Chillicothe Football

Post by Raider6309 »

Hartley will be a lost. Marion Franklin historically does well against passing teams. You have to run through them. Hard to tell what Logan and Jackson will have. Probably 8-2 and be on the playoff bubble

CavalierAlum05
Varsity

Post by CavalierAlum05 »

Exciting to see what this offense will look like. Oh wait, I know what it will be. Maughmer draw up the middle every other play.
I hope we can win a playoff game this year!
I have watched a lot of HS football and Brandon Maughmer is the real deal. Possible D1 athlete at a MAC school.

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

Chillicothe could go 8-2 or 6-4 with that schedule.

I expect Teays to have a good season, so that'll be a great opener. Hartley is a loss. Licking Heights, Marion Franklin and Jackson are likely toss-up games.

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

Heights should be very tough again and have speed to burn.

Ohio1234
JV Team

Post by Ohio1234 »

any word on Jamichael beard playing football this season for the Cavs he could really help with that backfield. Mathis is a great kid but doesn't possess the skill that past running backs at Chilli have had he's more of a fullback to me. Maughmer he do it all but can't take on the running load like he did last season.

Return to “Football”