noreply

pfloyd
SEOPS HOF

Re: noreply

Post by pfloyd »

... great to read that you ARE on the mend noreply66 ! time to get with a "program" ! ... stay healthy !!!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Paladin wrote:Hey, no reply, a stent is put in because you have blockage developing in the arteries. Translation - get on a diet, knock off the fried, fatty foods, etc, eat them fruits and veggies, lol. And get off your butt and do some exercise..........lol
It's track season so he will be out! Maybe we can talk him into filling in for a few sprints at the Rocky this year.... :mrgreen:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

noreply66 wrote:I'm back......Had a stent put in yesterday morning. Suffered small heart attack lucky there was no damage. Never had any problems before. I was on here last Friday morning stood up and went into turn on dryer and started to come back in to set down and it felt like I was getting heart burn and just wouldn't go away so had the wife take me to the hospital. Logan took test and sent me to Lancaster were they took great care of me.

Thanks for all the Prayers
Welcome back buddy! See ya soon!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

noreply66 wrote:I'm back......Had a stent put in yesterday morning. Suffered small heart attack lucky there was no damage. Never had any problems before. I was on here last Friday morning stood up and went into turn on dryer and started to come back in to set down and it felt like I was getting heart burn and just wouldn't go away so had the wife take me to the hospital. Logan took test and sent me to Lancaster were they took great care of me.

Thanks for all the Prayers
Good news Noreply. Glad you are ok buddy.

NYBuckeye96
SEOPS H

Post by NYBuckeye96 »

Glad you are ok.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Everything is going well. My follow up will be the 4th of April.

Thanks again guys

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

Return to “Football”