Former East and IMG Academy Player

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Re: Former East and IMG Academy Player

Post by Raider6309 »

king kong wrote:Some of you guys have no clue the pressure and the responsibility of being a major D I athlete. A lot more dont make the cut than you ever know about. This time it just so happens to a local kid and the naysayers come out saying everything negative!
So true. Very few kids are like Trae Williams and start as a freshman. Grant Gregory didn't start QB at a power 5 school until his senior year. Joe Burrow will start his Junior year. Those are two of the greatest ever from SEO

JV Team

Post by 1906 »

I feel bubba Lichtenburg was better

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Raider6309 wrote:
king kong wrote:Some of you guys have no clue the pressure and the responsibility of being a major D I athlete. A lot more dont make the cut than you ever know about. This time it just so happens to a local kid and the naysayers come out saying everything negative!
So true. Very few kids are like Trae Williams and start as a freshman. Grant Gregory didn't start QB at a power 5 school until his senior year. Joe Burrow will start his Junior year. Those are two of the greatest ever from SEO

I'm not sure Joe will ever start at Ohio State

GalliaGrad78
SEOP

Post by GalliaGrad78 »

EasternDspy wrote:
Raider6309 wrote:

I'm not sure Joe will ever start at Ohio State
Maybe not, but he surely outplayed Barrett in the 2016 spring game.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Really do not like this thread.

Kid changed his mind. Like every other kid at some point that goes from High School to College/Work/Military about what they may want to do or be or whatever.

Urban changed his mind, was Florida coach, then ESPN commentator, then OSU coach and at some point will change again most likely. Big deal.

Only news from this topic is from Raider that the greatest ever from SEO hail from Athens, which truly is noteworthy. Not sure I knew that prior to just reading it above.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

EasternDspy wrote: I'm not sure Joe will ever start at Ohio State
OSU is just a different animal. You have to wait your turn and most of their starters are NFL players. Did he transfer to Cincinnati?

"Nightly Scoop: Intel on more spring visitors for #Cincinnati and OSU OL transfer Tyler Gerald (VIP)"

Return to “Football”