The SEOAL Lives again....

hannancoach
JV Team

The SEOAL Lives again....

Post by hannancoach »

Since no teams are left and it would be a sad shame to let the league go, we have decided to become a member. And, since there are no schools to deny us entry, we are now officially a member. Could someone please send us the bylaws?

Also, if schools out there want to join, please plead your case on here and we will consider your circumstances.

1987chieftains
SEOPS H

Re: The SEOAL Lives again....

Post by 1987chieftains »

good one.

AT THE RESERVATION
PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

Cadmus High School and Black Fork High would love to gain entry!!

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

hannancoach wrote:Since no teams are left and it would be a sad shame to let the league go, we have decided to become a member. And, since there are no schools to deny us entry, we are now officially a member. Could someone please send us the bylaws?

Also, if schools out there want to join, please plead your case on here and we will consider your circumstances.
Bylaws:
Only teams that start with A,B,C,D,E,F,G,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z are aloud in.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
biggdowgg
SEOPS HO

Post by biggdowgg »

noreply66 wrote:
hannancoach wrote:Since no teams are left and it would be a sad shame to let the league go, we have decided to become a member. And, since there are no schools to deny us entry, we are now officially a member. Could someone please send us the bylaws?

Bylaws:
Only teams that start with A,B,C,D,E,F,G,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z are aloud in.

Who are you black balling that starts with H :)

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

YOU HAIN'T RIGHT COACH. YOU GOT ME.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

noreply66 wrote:
Bylaws:
Only teams that can use "allowed" in a sentence correctly can get in.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

West Virginia spelling....some times people just can't figure anything out--- have to hannan it to them.

Poo Bear
SEOP

Post by Poo Bear »

Sad seeing the proud seoal die . Just not right

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Jottings and Paladin have to be the oldest SEOAL members left. I think Paladin played late 50's to early 60's.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I know paladin remembers bob lutz well.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

bob should a big ole bunch of property in logan. cause he owned the chieftains.

JacksonMayor
Waterboy

Post by JacksonMayor »

Is it too late to rejoin? I can draft a letter.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:bob should a big ole bunch of property in logan. cause he owned the chieftains.
He sold all of that when they lost every game to the Chief when the papermen were in the league the last time.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

noreply66 wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:bob should a big ole bunch of property in logan. cause he owned the chieftains.
He sold all of that when they lost every game to the Chief when the papermen were in the league the last time.
You guys cost Ironton a state title :mrgreen:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

I know Logan is still looking for a league, and one guy from their has the OHSAA on the verge of allowing them to compete in the post season against teams from smaller schools in SEO. So maybe they would be interested in playing against a small WV school? It's worth a shot since Logan and Hannan have about the same "number of kids per square mile." I doubt you could get Athens though cause doesn't Hannan have a winning record against them? :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
hannancoach
JV Team

Post by hannancoach »

We lead the series all time 3-0. Athens as kinda down then but we were happy to get the wins. Maybe they would join. Maybe they want revenge.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

hannancoach wrote:We lead the series all time 3-0. Athens as kinda down then but we were happy to get the wins. Maybe they would join. Maybe they want revenge.
I didn't know we consolidated with Athens WV.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

hannancoach wrote:We lead the series all time 3-0. Athens as kinda down then but we were happy to get the wins. Maybe they would join. Maybe they want revenge.
You should go after VC. With them, Logan and Hannan having the same number of "kids per square mile" it should make for a really competitive league. Of course with Logan and Hannan's dominance over Athens I doubt VC would want any part of them. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

The SEOAL is doing well in the TVC Ohio where 5 of the 7 are old SEOAL teams.

Return to “Football”