CENTERVILLE - 1071
FAIRFIELD - 1104
ST XAVIER - 1217
and the biggest - MASON - 1350

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: THE NEW LOOK OF THE OVC, PART 2.

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

hey snoop thanks for sharing the ovc enrollment numbers. I'd not seen them in a long time.that's crazy that one school system can have as many males enrollment wise as our entire league and that is including basically all the Lawrence county schools, minus saint joe and symmes vallay. and a Scioto county team and a Gallia county team.is Gallia still the biggest school in that county or is it river valley.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:hey snoop thanks for sharing the ovc enrollment numbers. I'd not seen them in a long time.that's crazy that one school system can have as many males enrollment wise as our entire league and that is including basically all the Lawrence county schools, minus saint joe and symmes vallay. and a Scioto county team and a Gallia county team.is Gallia still the biggest school in that county or is it river valley.
According the OHSAA website.
River Valley has 162 - Division V

Symmes Valley has 95 - Division VII
Portsmouth Notre Dame has 48 - Division VII
Ports East has 59 - Division VII

I cannot find St. Joe where they do not have a current football team.

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Green has 73 - Division VII

d-5
SEOPS HOF

Post by d-5 »

PopeSnoopDogThe1st wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:hey snoop thanks for sharing the ovc enrollment numbers. I'd not seen them in a long time.that's crazy that one school system can have as many males enrollment wise as our entire league and that is including basically all the Lawrence county schools, minus saint joe and symmes vallay. and a Scioto county team and a Gallia county team.is Gallia still the biggest school in that county or is it river valley.

School Colors: PURPLE / GOLD
Primary Athletic Conference: INDEPENDENT
Boys Enrollment: 37 (A)
Boys Mascot: FLYERS Girls Enrollment: 25 (A)
Girls Mascot:

LetsGoPSU
SE

Post by LetsGoPSU »

After looking at the enrollment figures, it seems the OVC is a nicely balanced league, after spending several years in the SEOAL and reaching up to Division 2 schools Portsmouth has a better oppurtunity to compete against programs that share close to the same numbers.

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

d-5 wrote:
PopeSnoopDogThe1st wrote:

School Colors: PURPLE / GOLD
Primary Athletic Conference: INDEPENDENT
Boys Enrollment: 37 (A)
Boys Mascot: FLYERS Girls Enrollment: 25 (A)
Girls Mascot:
Thanks for the numbers....I thought that St. Joe was between 30 & 40 but was not for sure.

PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

LetsGoPSU wrote:After looking at the enrollment figures, it seems the OVC is a nicely balanced league, after spending several years in the SEOAL and reaching up to Division 2 schools Portsmouth has a better oppurtunity to compete against programs that share close to the same numbers.
It is a very balanced league, size wise and great school locations for fairly easy travel. I like the look of it in all the sports too, not just football. This will be a very strong conference in basketball, and the ladies softball will be very good as well.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I LIKE IT. wished saint joe still had a program. always went to tiger games on Friday, and saint joe games Saturday's.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS

Return to “Football”