Wheelersburg 35 Valley 13

pmow3
Varsity

Re: Wheelersburg 35 Valley 13

Post by pmow3 »

Look Guys. I appreciate the thoughts and comments toward Valley and the playoff well wishes. I really do. That's very kind of everyone who said such. I've known BG77 a long time and I'm gonna say something that I hope doesn't hurt anyones' feelings or create any dissention. But I feel like I have to.

I don't know why this comes up every year with that Shenandoah game? I respect all of you to a degree. Very seldom do you ever see "classless" posts from wheelersburg posters. But there are a few things about the fact that this constantly comes up every year. This may be the most recurring story I've ever seen on here. I know a good bit about this story. Both your (Callie and BG 77) side and the people that were there with him that night. I know why he may have appeared to have been pulling for Shenandoah and I think I would have done the same. As for what he said and what you heard? I won't bother getting into it. You guys decided a long darn time ago, you were not gonna let it ever go. You've had over 10 years to try. And Not only have you not let it go, you've decided to bring it up again and again on a public website....

Now. Here is my take on the fact you do that year in and year out.
You say you support all the other schools. (INCLUDING Valley) as you say...That you've supported and followed and paid your good hard earned money to "support" them and other teams in the area...Now, How is Putting something like this on here that happened a dozen years ago a form of supporting Valley.?? Our Coach has now coached his very own son and watched him graduate since this subject came up. He is now coaching another fantastic son of his now. Do you think his kids believe you support other schools? I would love to take a poll from all the Valley football players that have ever played for Coach Crabtree and ask them if they think You Guys (who bring this up EVERY YEAR) Consider this a form of Supporting Valley football.... I can promise you none of them would think so. I consider this talking out of both sides of one's mouth. And many here in Lucasville think it's downright mean to consistently go after a man who was pulling for a friend and former roommate in college that night (coach of Shenandoah).
I'm not defending what was said. There are only a handful of people that truly know.... And I don't care.
But think of how many people who are offended by your posts year after year about this. What's that say of you? I have to ask only, because your opinion on it has been documented for a decade now. All that does at this point is create more hate over something that has long been over. I mentioned a few days ago that you can never know why a person may or may not support other local teams for whatever reasons. I stand by that. You can never know. You can't....!! I happen to also know that Coach Woodward and Coach Crabtree have a good relationship and mutual respect for each other. There is no dislike (that I'm aware of) between the 2 and I've always only heard good things ever said between them. So bring this up year after year all you want.... But when you are saying you are "supporting" other schools immediately after, forgive me and forgive the Valley faithful if we don't believe you....
If that is truly Supporting local teams, Then I'd hate to see what you have to say about teams you don't like or support.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

FIDO wrote:Are you guys trying to tell me a small SEO team will struggle with consistent talent levels? Really? We need to step up our recruitment program.
:lol: pmow has already hit that trail :lol:

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

P(irate) wrote:
FIDO wrote:Are you guys trying to tell me a small SEO team will struggle with consistent talent levels? Really? We need to step up our recruitment program.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im one of the donors :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

FIDO wrote:
P(irate) wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: im one of the donors :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I wouldn't expect anything less.

FIDO
S

Post by FIDO »

You must have night owl duties Pirate..

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

FIDO wrote:You must have night owl duties Pirate..
:lol: I get home late. 2nd shift sucks and working in Roundtown to boot.

Return to “Football”