Single Season Rushing Record Per School

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Single Season Rushing Record Per School

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

cbolt wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:THE PERSON THAT STICKS OUT IN MY MIND WOULD LIKELY BE JERMON WHO WENT TO THE BUCKEYES. AND HE HAD SO MANY MORE TOtAL YARDS RETURNING KICKS N PUNTS TOO. AND WAS AN EXCELLENT DEFENSIVE PLAYER AS WELL. HE IS WHO HAS BEEN IN MY MIND ALL ALONG. BUT HAD NO IDEA.
Wonder how many yards Delandual Conwell had ? Probably the best Ironton back I ever saw.Went to Kentucky and was doing well until a neck injury ended his career.He Had the size of Bacon and the speed of Jackson.Imagine lining him up for a tackle.

BIG OLE FELLER, HE'S A FRIEND OF MINE.
though I'm much older than him.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
PopeSnoopDogThe1st
Varsity

Post by PopeSnoopDogThe1st »

For Rock Hill High School K.C Christian... gained 1,376 yards rushing, 328 yards receiving as a senior, scoring 18 touchdowns ... earned all-conference and all-district honors as a junior and senior ... second team all-Ohio ... also a four-year letterman in both basketball and baseball...these stats were obtained from here: http://www.nmnathletics.com/ViewArticle ... ID=1151189

don't really know of any other stats out there that are obtainable. I know Brett Bond was a stud in the late 70's and I've heard that Mark Harper was very good as well...both before my time...I've also heard of a Ronnie Banks from the 60's who was very good and ran for a lot of yards, but again I've never heard any "official" stats...

Alitown
Freshman Team

Post by Alitown »

I'm not sure if he holds the record for rushing yards, but Luke Keller had around 2400 receiving and rushing combined. I'm thinking it was around 1800 rushing yards and 40 TDs in 13 games for Valley.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

PopeSnoopDogThe1st wrote:For Rock Hill High School K.C Christian... gained 1,376 yards rushing, 328 yards receiving as a senior, scoring 18 touchdowns ... earned all-conference and all-district honors as a junior and senior ... second team all-Ohio ... also a four-year letterman in both basketball and baseball...these stats were obtained from here: http://www.nmnathletics.com/ViewArticle ... ID=1151189

don't really know of any other stats out there that are obtainable. I know Brett Bond was a stud in the late 70's and I've heard that Mark Harper was very good as well...both before my time...I've also heard of a Ronnie Banks from the 60's who was very good and ran for a lot of yards, but again I've never heard any "official" stats...
I coached kc in youth football from 2nd on up. great talent played for ohio state. I had him, chad miller, tj blagg, matt Wilson, and some simply very talented kids back in the day. very proud of him. and chad miller went on to ironton and was one of ironton's best all around athletes ever. football, basketball, baseball. he went to rio to play baseball.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

PopeSnoopDogThe1st wrote:For Rock Hill High School K.C Christian... gained 1,376 yards rushing, 328 yards receiving as a senior, scoring 18 touchdowns ... earned all-conference and all-district honors as a junior and senior ... second team all-Ohio ... also a four-year letterman in both basketball and baseball...these stats were obtained from here: http://www.nmnathletics.com/ViewArticle ... ID=1151189

bond was a stud, I had insurance with his parents he went to south Carolina. and all them harpers guys lived all around me back at kitts hill.

Return to “Football”