2017 Ironton Fighting Tigers

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2017 Ironton Fighting Tigers

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

let's hope so but after a decade of this. i'll have to see 1st.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
ravensfan9
Riding the Bench

Post by ravensfan9 »

If we are going to reach our fullest potential, we must ALL work together. I think its most important for the kids to stay competing against someone else. Ironton has a proud tradition, but we've lost some of that. We need to regain our edge.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

absolutely.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ibtt,who are the ironton football coaches this year , junior high, freshman, jv, and varsity.

IBTT
All Conference

Post by IBTT »

They have added some help to the program. To say the least, the caliber of coaches that will be on the sidelines might have the most impressive resume yet. How Coach Vass utilizes them will tell the tale. New defensive backs coach, new receivers coach, new line coach, new tight ends coach. It has the potential to do good things. Our strength program is looking amazing and I have heard that if a kid don't play every down they will be sitting. The receivers coach and tight ends coach are dandys and we will see a lot more passes. Not sure about junior high or frosh.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

do these fellers have names.

Oak
Freshman Team

Post by Oak »

Urban Meyer. Maybe Bill Belichick?

Big time coaches show up to coach all that talent.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

there's one in every crowd.

timbo5252
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo5252 »

I see we got some new coaches but haven't heard any names yet, just wonder ending,just how many new coaches and names, won't be long till the season kicks off, can't wait, go TIGERS!

ohbuckeye2
SEOPS HO

Post by ohbuckeye2 »

Come on folks, who's the new Coaches? I hope they know something about Football :)

Good luck Fighting Tigers......

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

this must be the best kept secret in the tri-state. well good luck to the fighting tigers n staff.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

I heard the only reason Saban was given a contract extension was to keep the Tigers away. They were offering him the assistant to the OC job.

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

Game day wrote:I respectfully disagree. This staff has been together 6 years and every year we watch players not run during practice, not coming out until 2 days are over, kids telling coaches they don't want to play offense and the list goes on.
This here is exactly why Ironton has gone down in quality. Hearing changes will be made if we lose to Burg, Ashland, and Russell again.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

mr. chappo. I hear them days is gone. and kaput. well I myself hope so. i'll know after week 1. the closer football can get back to the bob lutz hardcore stuff the better it will be. and offensively especially the playbook will have to evolve with the times

ELChapo
Freshman Team

Post by ELChapo »

I really hope they turn the ship around, Bait.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dang my computer is acting crazy trying to get on here.

softballfan2112
Riding the Bench

Post by softballfan2112 »

I am hearing that the prognosis for Klaiber is good. He is off crutches after having no weight on his legs for 3 weeks to allow the fracture in his femur heal. The condition he has will eventually require surgery, but could be later in life. With some modified workouts in the gym, no deep squats, etc, he should be able to participate fully this season. Hoping for more good news this week after his follow up appointment.

farmer
SEOP

Post by farmer »

Tigercannon71 wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 9:57 am I heard the only reason Saban was given a contract extension was to keep the Tigers away. They were offering him the assistant to the OC job.
Was it close to the $7 Million he got at Alabama? I heard it was only $6.5 Million from Ironton.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I am pleased to her this young man is healin up.

and farmer. ironton has the money to top that offer to saban if pick n save and Giovanni's gets involved. we could still do this.

Tigercannon71
SEOPS Hippo

Post by Tigercannon71 »

farmer wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 4:59 pm
Tigercannon71 wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 9:57 am I heard the only reason Saban was given a contract extension was to keep the Tigers away. They were offering him the assistant to the OC job.
Was it close to the $7 Million he got at Alabama? I heard it was only $6.5 Million from Ironton.
It was actually $6 million, but they were throwing in a piece of the old bridge, lifetime membership to Tri-State Rehab, then as long as he was coach he could eat Giovannis for free, and Spriggs was throwing in a free keg of Natural Light a week.

Return to “Football”