2017 Ironton Fighting Tigers

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: 2017 Ironton Fighting Tigers

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

I may be misinformed. I was told on facebook the burg had 104.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

dontreply wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:57 am Heard ironton played third string and none of the starters even got off the bus
[/qu

YOU HAIN'T RIGHT REPLY. WE GOT PEOPLE RIGHT WHERE WE WANT EM. SNEAKY WE IS.

YOU HAIN'T RIGHT REPLY. WE GOT PEOPLE RIGHT WHERE WE WANT EM. SNEAKY WE IS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I may have misinformed or duped somehow. somebody on facebook told me with frosh they had 104 out. if so I feel like a bluegill that just got snagged on a teeny hook with a big juicy waxworm on it and yanked to shore.i just relayed what I hear at about 7am this morning.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

What's funny is to comment about a scrimmage from something you heard and not even go.

Ironton played better than West I thought. Varsity was 1 to 0 Ironton with all starters. West dropped 2 passes that should have been TD's or long plays. West ran out of the 10 plays inside the 5 once.

Both teams subbed some and it was 1 to 1.

Ironton JV scored a couple times on West with basically all freshmen in.

Ironton got the better of the scrimmage, but it was a scrimmage and hardly was it 4 to 1 varsity. 3 of West's better players didn't play also.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

I'M GLAD YOU ENJOYED THE CHUCKLE THEN WEST. I AIM TO PLEASE.
JUST PASSING ON WHAT A COACHES FAMILY MEMBER TOLD ME. I DON'T CARE WHO WAS 1'S ER 2'S ER 3'S. IT'S A SCRIMMAGE FOR PETES SAKE.
NO I WEREN'T THERE I WAS ON A GATOR RIDE WITH MRS. BAIT AROUND THE LAKE.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GOOD LUCK TO WEST THIS YEAR. I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL, IRONTON, N WAVERLY ALL BEAT THE BURG.
BUT I HAIN'T SEEN ANY PIGS FLYIN AROUND LATELY EITHER.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

GOOD LUCK TO WEST THIS YEAR. I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU ALL, IRONTON, N WAVERLY ALL BEAT THE BURG.
BUT I HAIN'T SEEN ANY PIGS FLYIN AROUND LATELY EITHER. MAYBE IF THE BURG WANTS TO DROP US SO BAD. WE CAN FIRE THE SIDER/TIGER SERIES BACK UP.
I THINK THE BURG KINDA LIKES THE GATE AS MUCH AS IRONTON DOES THOUGH.

Westfan
SEOP

Post by Westfan »

West people have respect for Ironton and their history. Really enjoyed the series before and wish we could play.

bassmaster-6604
Waterboy

Post by bassmaster-6604 »

Ironton line was better on both sides of the ball. West backs never had a chance. Irontons QB threw the ball on time, wests QB didn't look as good. Both defenses looked pretty good

Football fan
Riding the Bench

Post by Football fan »

Burg has no plans or interest in dropping Ironton only thing burg wants is to smack those pansy cry babies from Portsmouth in the mouth

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

it's a good thing this decision is not up to burgite posters. they wanna drop us for cincinatti moeller and Lakewood st. Edward.

osu 77
All State

Post by osu 77 »

What I seen Friday they have the talent to run the table. If Ironton loose 2 out of their first 4 games it is time to say good bye head coach.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

that's all above my pay grade 77. I just want to see the tigers have a fantastic year. win some playoff games and shoot for a league title as a short term goal.

timbo5252
Riding the Bench

Post by timbo5252 »

well it is almost time for the burg to invade tank stadium, not sure where we are at but this game will show what we got and what we need to work on, at west heard we ran out of the spread and had mixed results but mostly positive, if we start out with this and don't have much luck then maybe go back to what we do best, with our backs we should be able to pound out some yards, very hard game for the first one but lets see what happens, as bad as I hate to say it the burg is probably the favorite but stranger things have happened !never know that's why we play the game. GOOD LUCK TIGERS!

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

bout that time timbo, nuthin left to do now but just git r done.

Return to “Football”