SEOP

Re: week 14: Coldwater vs Coshocton

Post by Poo Bear »

Coldwater is a machine !

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Well I didn't quite get the running clock but think I was right on with what I figured would happen

Roadhog
Freshman Team

Post by Roadhog »

Yea no doubt, would've put a running clock on Burg...

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Yep sorry we did not prepare them for coldwater

sports junkie
JV Team

Post by sports junkie »

The mighty MAC Conference has 3 teams playing for State Titles next week in Div. 5, 6 and 7.

I get tickled when people say, we would give Coldwater good game! Not :roll:

The MAC Conference is by far the best small school conference in Ohio.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Raider6309 wrote:Coshocton's defense should keep it some what close but Coldwater wins 35-14
Almost

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

The MAC that's just incredible the run they've had. Coldwater a team everyone says is having a down year compared to teams past yet here they are playing for another state title. I think we can all get past them having a down year, at this point it's a reload each year. If you're going to beat them you have to catch them on an off night, in order to make it to the championship game.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

greygoose wrote:The MAC that's just incredible the run they've had. Coldwater a team everyone says is having a down year compared to teams past yet here they are playing for another state title. I think we can all get past them having a down year, at this point it's a reload each year. If you're going to beat them you have to catch them on an off night, in order to make it to the championship game.
I like at Coldwater and Marion local each senior class wants to play 60 games

mikepike
All State

Post by mikepike »

This is the third straight year the MAC has played for 3 state titles. They're the best conference in the state. Period.

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

Watched the reply of this last night

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
kodeman419
Waterboy

Post by kodeman419 »

sports junkie wrote:The mighty MAC Conference has 3 teams playing for State Titles next week in Div. 5, 6 and 7.

I was at the game. Coshocton played hard. Physical runners. Took CW a couple series to acclimate to their running game. Felt CW passing game was over coshoctons heads however. Not trying to disrespect any team but to put where I think coshocton would be relative to the MAC... I would have Cw, Marion local, minster, ft recovery, st. Henry and Versailles ahead if them.

I think cw fortune runs out next week. Talent and injury bug catching up to them. I think this is the end of a run for a few years and what a special run it was. Hope to see the pirates down the road.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

ANOTHER GREAT YEAR AGAIN OF FOOTBALL THERE IN COSHOCTON, AND HERE WE GO AGAIN COLDWATER IN THE STATE TITLE GAME, THEY ARE A MACHINE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Post by noreply66 »

kodeman419 wrote:
sports junkie wrote:The mighty MAC Conference has 3 teams playing for State Titles next week in Div. 5, 6 and 7.

I was at the game. Coshocton played hard. Physical runners. Took CW a couple series to acclimate to their running game. Felt CW passing game was over coshoctons heads however. Not trying to disrespect any team but to put where I think coshocton would be relative to the MAC... I would have Cw, Marion local, minster, ft recovery, st. Henry and Versailles ahead if them.

I think cw fortune runs out next week. Talent and injury bug catching up to them. I think this is the end of a run for a few years and what a special run it was. Hope to see the pirates down the road.
If the next team Coldwater plays goes after the QB and plays to him they can shut them down. After last night game it seemed like that was about 75% of their offense.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
kodeman419
Waterboy

Post by kodeman419 »

noreply66 wrote:
kodeman419 wrote:

If the next team Coldwater plays goes after the QB and plays to him they can shut them down. After last night game it seemed like that was about 75% of their offense.
I dont think it is any secret who the offense runs through. Actually, last year was abnormal in that the QB wasnt really a part of the run game but purely a thrower/scrambler. Coldwater's motto on offense is to spread the wealth and get as many people the ball/touches. Last week, 5 different players scored TD's and Thobe wasnt one of them. Personally, Im not impressed with Thobe running the ball. I think hes too finesse but if he has a path hes got speed. Lastly, its one thing to know what you need to do to stop a team, its another thing to go out and do it. CW faced many good teams in the MAC and outside the MAC and they are still standing. They have a website and list season stats so opponents are well aware. This team is beatable especially if mullenkamp is out this week. He is the biggest weapon CW has.

Return to “Football”