2017 Wheelersburg Pirates

BurgGrad6
SE

Re: 2017 Wheelersburg Pirates

Post by BurgGrad6 »

Very talented group! Only major fault being their lack of size up front. However they hold their own! Look for big things out of this team!!

victor creed
Varsity

Post by victor creed »

After watching the Russell scrimmage last Friday have to say really impressed with the wheelersburg defense. The front four look to be improved over last year I thought Russell o-line looked big and physical and burg line held their own. The linebackers are excellent inside. Which is to be expected as both are back and were big playmakers last year. Most impressive to me were the outside backers and secondary as they are extremely quick and tackled well. Offensively. They have some catching up to do I though dyer looked much improved over last week and if he is not starting has to be on the field. Can't see why he isn't getting looks at running back. But obviously burg coaches know more than me so I will leave it to them to sort it out. The Oline I thought struggled at times. But you gotta wonder how much game planning was involved it getting ready for Russell stunts. Holden and lowery are gonna be huge problems for any team to deal with. Both are football players (even though one of em thinks he is a basketball player. Lol) Really looking forward to the season. Agree 10-0 Is possible as long as some key guys stay healthy.

dontreply
Freshman Team

Post by dontreply »

I think with Coldwater out the way this team should have no problem running the table,no one in their patch has close to the talent burg does i guessing running clock in most games

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

dontreply wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:04 pm I think with Coldwater out the way this team should have no problem running the table,no one in their patch has close to the talent burg does i guessing running clock in most games
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “Football”