2011 SE Panthers

pantherclawdefense
Freshman Team

2011 SE Panthers

Post by pantherclawdefense »

Well the panthers turned in a solid 7-3 season,finally evolving into the team i knew they could be.
Big question is ,with all the talent they graduate this season,,will they do as well or better than this season?

Anyway congrats to the graduating seniors,i for one enjoyed every game this season,hats off to the coaching staff for turning things around...

Thanks to the 2010 SE Panthers.....for a memorable season.

theair77
Waterboy

Re: 2011 SE Panthers

Post by theair77 »

Im a Panther fan as well being from the area and i expect a solid season in this up coming year. Id say the boys are working hard in the weight room so the can match up with the strength the adena warriors are have coming back. Id say any were from 8-2 to 10-0

ford7
Waterboy

Post by ford7 »

10-0??? did Adena leave the svc or something? its not gonna happen Adena returns Reid Hutchinson ALONG with Unioto's jerrod cyrus transferring over to adena lol that's one nasty powerhouse backfield that noone in the confernce can stop...Noone could stop reid lastyear now with a horse like cyrus in frot of him...i wouldnt be suprised to see Reid break 3000 yards on the ground this year

theair77
Waterboy

Post by theair77 »

Cyrus will be a lineman on that team.
He wont even make an impact .
I said 8-2 to 10-0
Last edited by theair77 on Sun May 03, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pgsknfn65
Waterboy

Post by pgsknfn65 »

theair77 wrote:Cyrus will be a lineman on that team.
He wont even make an impact .
I said 8-2 to 10-0
Seems as if Cyrus had 83 yards on 10 carries and 3 touchdowns against McClain...sounds like a pretty decent impact to me ;-)
Looks to be a good year for the Warriors with Hutchison racking up the numbers already, complemented by several talented fullbacks and a tough o-line. Not to mention the defense, which held McClain to what, 41 yards the entire game? The all-around talent on this team makes them my pick for the SVC title.

Good luck to your Panthers! Hope they do well and good luck to all of the hardworking boys in the league!

Return to “Football”