Regional Final #1.Waterford vs #7. Harvest Prep

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: Regional Final #1.Waterford vs #7. Harvest Prep

Post by greygoose »

Should be interesting, Waterford's defense is playing really well. However, Bangura has rushed for 3,789 of his teams 4,200 yards they played 3 teams during the season that made the playoffs now they're in week 13. So it's been no surprise to teams as to who's getting the ball and who to stop. Shadyside coach said they throw it 10 times a game or less just to try and keep the defense honest. Yet, he's still managed to get his yards I think he gets his 4K this week don't think he'll get much more just going out on a limb. I'd say judging by how they've done so far if he goes between 150-200 Waterford will win this game. I plan on taking this game in though, also never been to Logan stadium

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

I'd say if Waterford can keep him under 300 yards they will probably win

cakes84
Waterboy

Post by cakes84 »

Unless the running back cannot play. Waterford will not be able to ajust to the speed of Prep. Harvest Prep makes the final 4 in Division 7.

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

Harvest Prep is by no means unbeatable. It'll take a solid team effort.

cakes84
Waterboy

Post by cakes84 »

Harvest Prep on turf is something Waterford can not simulate in practice. Can Waterford ajust? Sure they can. But it might be 21-0 before they do. Waterford struggled to put points on the board against Trimble and Rosecrans. Waterford will need to score 40 + to win this one. I don't see this happening.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

1 Rosecrans beat Harvest Prep. 2. Shadyside had HP beat and IMO Waterford is better then them. That being said Waterford isn't full health and it will hard to win this one.

Stone Cold
JV Team

Post by Stone Cold »

greygoose wrote:Should be interesting, Waterford's defense is playing really well. However, Bangura has rushed for 3,789 of his teams 4,200 yards they played 3 teams during the season that made the playoffs now they're in week 13. So it's been no surprise to teams as to who's getting the ball and who to stop. Shadyside coach said they throw it 10 times a game or less just to try and keep the defense honest. Yet, he's still managed to get his yards I think he gets his 4K this week don't think he'll get much more just going out on a limb. I'd say judging by how they've done so far if he goes between 150-200 Waterford will win this game. I plan on taking this game in though, also never been to Logan stadium
Never been Logan!? It is a very nice facility!!! Plenty of parking, plenty of seating, pretty good concession. the only gripe I have is with the stinking track. It feels like you are a mile away from the field!! Tracks around football fields should be outlawed!!!! :lol:

And that's the bottom line, b/c Stone Cold said so....
LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

When Prep lost to ZR I belueve they were without three transfer players. I have seen both Shadyside and Waterford. I think SS was better.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

rickoshay wrote:
bbtrucking.inc wrote:I have Waterford at 32-20. The Tyler McCutcheon- Braden Bellville combination is simply unstoppable, and with the deep threat of Cody Harris, and Wyatt Lang, Their offense is not able to be stopped. Not even to mention the fact that they shut out trimble 22-0. It should be a good game in terms of the #1 ranked running back in the nation v/s one of the best run defenses. I mean, Cam Curry from Trimble had like 12 yards. So, Daniel Bangura will not get more than 100.
Welcome to the forum BB.

I'm sure you'll get a few responses from this first post of yours.
This pretty much stamps you as a big Wildcat fan :mrgreen:

"bbtrucking.inc" means Braden Bellville trucking ,just in case anybody was wondering. You don't want to give Braden Bellville very much room in this game, if he gets the ball with more than 3 yards of turf in front of him, you are going to be put in the ground. Waterford is much more disciplined than harvest prep is, and harvest has been losing at half time for both playoff games. So as long as waterford comes to play in the second half, they will take care of HP no problem.I see some people talking about health of the wildcats, and there is an old saying in football "next man up" and with the heart of the waterford team, and with something to prove( they have never won a single playoff game prior to this year) who ever the next man up is , I am sure they will complement the team just the same as the injured player.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

bbtrucking.inc wrote:
rickoshay wrote:
bbtrucking.inc wrote:I have Waterford at 32-20. The Tyler McCutcheon- Braden Bellville combination is simply unstoppable, and with the deep threat of Cody Harris, and Wyatt Lang, Their offense is not able to be stopped. Not even to mention the fact that they shut out trimble 22-0. It should be a good game in terms of the #1 ranked running back in the nation v/s one of the best run defenses. I mean, Cam Curry from Trimble had like 12 yards. So, Daniel Bangura will not get more than 100.
Welcome to the forum BB.

"bbtrucking.inc" means Braden Bellville trucking ,just in case anybody was wondering. You don't want to give Braden Bellville very much room in this game, if he gets the ball with more than 3 yards of turf in front of him, you are going to be put in the ground. Waterford is much more disciplined than harvest prep is, and harvest has been losing at half time for both playoff games. So as long as waterford comes to play in the second half, they will take care of HP no problem.I see some people talking about health of the wildcats, and there is an old saying in football "next man up" and with the heart of the waterford team, and with something to prove( they have never won a single playoff game prior to this year) who ever the next man up is , I am sure they will complement the team just the same as the injured player.
HP and Danville were tied at halftime. :?

Shoot_It_From_Deep
Freshman Team

Post by Shoot_It_From_Deep »

Weather forecast calls for some really nasty weather on Saturday. Bad weather may take the passing game out of the equation for both teams. If the starting senior QB doesn't play for Waterford they may have some trouble. If Waterford can put together some sustained drives and keep the HP running back from getting 30 carries then the 'Cats have a chance. Should be a good game - just hope the weather cooperates.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

cakes84 wrote:Unless the running back cannot play. Waterford will not be able to ajust to the speed of Prep. Harvest Prep makes the final 4 in Division 7.
looking at other games waterford has played against good running backs:

Beverly Fort Frye (12-0)/ Waterford held star running back Casey Lewis to about 55 yards (and his average is almost 220) in only week 3
Bishop Rosecrans (7-4) /Waterford held star running back Travis Johnston to about 50 yards and his average was also about 200(in week 11)
Trimble Cadets (9-3) / Waterford held running back Camereon Curry to about 12 yards while his average is around 130(in week 12)
Therefore due to simple math, since Daniel Bangura has an average of about 300 yards per game he will get about 75 yards in the upcoming game If waterford is at its best.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

icanpickem wrote:
bbtrucking.inc wrote:
rickoshay wrote:
Welcome to the forum BB.

HP and Danville were tied at halftime. :?
Well, considering the fact that Daniel Bangura is HP's entire team on offense, and he had been shut down the first half of that game, I make the conclusion that The TEAM was losing ,and Danville v/s Daniel Bangura was tied. :)

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Shadyside was down this year even got trounced by River.The game you saw LCF vs Southern was one of the worst the Wildcats played

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Go ahead and think that he is all they have on offense. That seems to be a huge mistake many have made.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:Go ahead and think that he is all they have on offense. That seems to be a huge mistake many have made.
I will give QB #10 and TE # 81 some credit but I still think waterford has this one in the bag

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

81 has 10 D-1 offers so yeah he can play. I think 14 wide wrec is a threat to take it to the house each time he has his num called. I have know horse in the race but do think many are looking past this game. I think when it is all said and done many will say dag that was not what I thought it would be.

icanpickem
All Conference

Post by icanpickem »

bbtrucking.inc wrote:
cakes84 wrote:Unless the running back cannot play. Waterford will not be able to ajust to the speed of Prep. Harvest Prep makes the final 4 in Division 7.
looking at other games waterford has played against good running backs:

Beverly Fort Frye (12-0)/ Waterford held star running back Casey Lewis to about 55 yards (and his average is almost 220) in only week 3
Bishop Rosecrans (7-4) /Waterford held star running back Travis Johnston to about 50 yards and his average was also about 200(in week 11)
Trimble Cadets (9-3) / Waterford held running back Camereon Curry to about 12 yards while his average is around 130(in week 12)
Therefore due to simple math, since Daniel Bangura has an average of about 300 yards per game he will get about 75 yards in the upcoming game If waterford is at its best.
Johnston had 103 yds.
http://www.zanesvilletimesrecorder.com/ ... /93353382/

You forgot to mention Baker for Fort Frye had 10 carries for 137 yds in week 3.

Anyways, Good luck to your family member on Saturday.

bbtrucking.inc
Freshman Team

Post by bbtrucking.inc »

Sorry about the miss information, but they shut him down none the less. And my point was the fact that when the wildcats are keying on one player in particular, they tend to do very good. It should be a very good game as I believe that the wildcats might be losing in the begining of the 4th quarter, but I think that harvest preps lack of discipline will make waterford be able to pull away in the late 4th.

SEOP12
Riding the Bench

Post by SEOP12 »

Is waterfords qb playing?

Return to “Football”