23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

User avatar
The Oaf
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:23 am
Location: Up in the booth

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby The Oaf » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:31 am

Stan_Marsh wrote:To save some confusion, I'm actually not a Fort Frye guy, just a football guy with a lot of appreciation for the small school football too. I was actually very critical on Fort Frye at the beginning of the year for reasons still being stated by some now in week 13. As time went by, I mean I had to eat a little crow and that's fine. I became a believer of them getting by the first round, but when I saw what kind of authority they took Centerburg by I had confidence in them, regardless if their next opponent be Chesapeake or Barnesville. Then came the way they beat Barnesville and now I have faith in them in the regional finals as well. I may be wrong, and I can take my crow if am, that's certainly fair and nobody is wrong when they say NCs opponents thus far has better prepared them, I'm just not sure if it's gonna matter Friday night. We'll see. Good luck to the Cadets and good luck to the Green Wave


Nice post, just when I was ready to dismiss you as a Neanderthal you pull this out! Very classy!


Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss

Stan_Marsh
Posts: 318
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby Stan_Marsh » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:55 am

The Oaf wrote:
Stan_Marsh wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Yeah a D6 school lost on the road to D2 school by a touchdown. Truly disgraceful, good call Stan! Now would you like me to point out the "jokes" on Fort Frye's schedule? 8-)


I don't care what the sizes are it is disgraceful, Watkins was atrocious lol point out the jokes, but at least Fort Frye has dominated the jokes. =)


Laughable retort on your part! :lol: Do you honestly believe NC wouldn't be 12-0 if they had Frye's schedule and conversely do you believe Frye would still be 12-0 if they had to play NC's? Come on Stan......


Ok so you bring a good point here!

For starters the question "would NC be 12-0 if they had Forts schedule?" Yes, I believe so without a doubt! And I believe the scores may be similar as well. The one opponent both teams played (Northridge) both won in without much of a contest. I also think NC would handle Centerburg and Barnesville much the same way that Fort Frye did.

Other question, would Fort Frye be 12-0 had they had NCs schedule? No, not in my opinion. I think they would have lost to Heath, Johnstown, and Licking Heights. I do not think they would have lost to Watkins. I think especially if they played NY early in the year they win that one, I think, again I think they would overcome Columbus Academy. Licking Valley may have been a tight one, I think they would have smacked Lakewood and Utica. I also think they would have beaten Bellaire and Ready.

So what does this mean to me? Honestly, it means I think the quality of both teams here are very very similar. I think NC has been prepared better by opponents, but I think FF is much more focused as a unit. Outsider looking in obviously. Will it really be a 14 pt game like I said earlier? I think it could be, but perhaps that is a stretch. Regardless, I feel FF will come out on top.

Stan_Marsh
Posts: 318
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby Stan_Marsh » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:58 am

The Oaf wrote:
Stan_Marsh wrote:To save some confusion, I'm actually not a Fort Frye guy, just a football guy with a lot of appreciation for the small school football too. I was actually very critical on Fort Frye at the beginning of the year for reasons still being stated by some now in week 13. As time went by, I mean I had to eat a little crow and that's fine. I became a believer of them getting by the first round, but when I saw what kind of authority they took Centerburg by I had confidence in them, regardless if their next opponent be Chesapeake or Barnesville. Then came the way they beat Barnesville and now I have faith in them in the regional finals as well. I may be wrong, and I can take my crow if am, that's certainly fair and nobody is wrong when they say NCs opponents thus far has better prepared them, I'm just not sure if it's gonna matter Friday night. We'll see. Good luck to the Cadets and good luck to the Green Wave


Nice post, just when I was ready to dismiss you as a Neanderthal you pull this out! Very classy!


Oh please don't get me confused, you were right the first time I am in fact a Neanderthal 8-)

EasternDspy
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby EasternDspy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:42 am

The Oaf wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
How would you know if they're better? They haven't played anybody. Bishop Ready is better then Bellaire too. Lots of teams on NC's schedule are. Why do you assume I haven't seen any game film? Hypotheticals aren't important now. Answer me this, who has prepared Frye for this game? I just don't see a signature win. All I see are big plays against extremely bad football teams, over half of which are D7. Forgive me if I'm not too terribly impressed with that. If I'm wrong I'll be first in line to admit it but something tells me that won't be reciprocated! 8-)



Don't care if your impressed it's kinda irrelevant. You just aren't being intelligent. Running clock no way this game is running clock. Ready was really banged up in that last game. This is going to be a war.


The hubris of you referring to me as unintelligent after posting that grammatical nightmare. :roll: Your posts are extremely weak and intellectually lacking and you're clearly blinded by your homer goggles, rendering further debate with you nonsensical.


Unlike you I have watched both teams this will be a great game.

EasternDspy
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby EasternDspy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:48 am

The Oaf wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
How would you know if they're better? They haven't played anybody. Bishop Ready is better then Bellaire too. Lots of teams on NC's schedule are. Why do you assume I haven't seen any game film? Hypotheticals aren't important now. Answer me this, who has prepared Frye for this game? I just don't see a signature win. All I see are big plays against extremely bad football teams, over half of which are D7. Forgive me if I'm not too terribly impressed with that. If I'm wrong I'll be first in line to admit it but something tells me that won't be reciprocated! 8-)



Don't care if your impressed it's kinda irrelevant. You just aren't being intelligent. Running clock no way this game is running clock. Ready was really banged up in that last game. This is going to be a war.


The hubris of you referring to me as unintelligent after posting that grammatical nightmare. :roll: Your posts are extremely weak and intellectually lacking and you're clearly blinded by your homer goggles, rendering further debate with you nonsensical.


I have thick skin buddy. When you say stuff without no justification except NC played a better schedule it makes you look silly. Anything can happen but I would be shocked if it's a running clock.

User avatar
The Oaf
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:23 am
Location: Up in the booth

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby The Oaf » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:38 am

EasternDspy wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:

Don't care if your impressed it's kinda irrelevant. You just aren't being intelligent. Running clock no way this game is running clock. Ready was really banged up in that last game. This is going to be a war.


The hubris of you referring to me as unintelligent after posting that grammatical nightmare. :roll: Your posts are extremely weak and intellectually lacking and you're clearly blinded by your homer goggles, rendering further debate with you nonsensical.


I have thick skin buddy. When you say stuff without no justification except NC played a better schedule it makes you look silly. Anything can happen but I would be shocked if it's a running clock.


Thick skinned? Quite the contrary, you've (un)hinged on my every utterance so far. No justification? There's plenty of factual justification in my posts whether you lack the capacity to ascertain it or not. Not my problem. You were the one who fired a personal attack at me calling me unintelligent, simply because I've drawn a different conclusion then you. That alone erodes your credibility even further. Of course that cowardly act was done with impunity behind the green letters in your screen name. :roll:
Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss

Tjhtygeverve
Posts: 396
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:38 am
Location: Orlando

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby Tjhtygeverve » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:51 am

Good luck to both
But..
NC marches in & out into the "4".

bbtrucking.inc
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:07 am

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby bbtrucking.inc » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:09 pm

The Oaf wrote:
bbtrucking.inc wrote:
The Oaf wrote:Running clock in this one, NC big.......

WOW!!! You will be severely dissapointed in this one if you want NC to win at all, let alone "Big"


I could care less who wins and I'll be the first to post I'm wrong if NC doesn't drop this team...... :roll:

k

bbtrucking.inc
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:07 am

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby bbtrucking.inc » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:15 pm

The Oaf wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
The hubris of you referring to me as unintelligent after posting that grammatical nightmare. :roll: Your posts are extremely weak and intellectually lacking and you're clearly blinded by your homer goggles, rendering further debate with you nonsensical.


I have thick skin buddy. When you say stuff without no justification except NC played a better schedule it makes you look silly. Anything can happen but I would be shocked if it's a running clock.


Thick skinned? Quite the contrary, you've (un)hinged on my every utterance so far. No justification? There's plenty of factual justification in my posts whether you lack the capacity to ascertain it or not. Not my problem. You were the one who fired a personal attack at me calling me unintelligent, simply because I've drawn a different conclusion then you. That alone erodes your credibility even further. Of course that cowardly act was done with impunity behind the green letters in your screen name. :roll:

I am just going to butt in, and say that the grammar in a post simply does not pertain to any of the content in the post, so The oaf has no relevance in this argument. Some believe that this be a running clock in favor of fort fryeand what they should not be put down because of their own personal opinions.So ,The oaf , you can keep arguing about adolescent subjects and waste your time.

H2O4RD
Posts: 205
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:53 am

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby H2O4RD » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:01 pm

How come nobody has brought up lineman percentages? I think we could draw some clear conclusions about these teams if we would only look at lineman percentages. It's cutting edge, all the big players in Vegas are using it.

User avatar
LICKING COUNTY FAN
Posts: 2472
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:11 am
Location: Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Contact:

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby LICKING COUNTY FAN » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:22 pm

Running clock either way is very unlikely.

EasternDspy
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby EasternDspy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:26 pm

LICKING COUNTY FAN wrote:Running clock either way is very unlikely.



Agreed.

User avatar
The Oaf
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:23 am
Location: Up in the booth

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby The Oaf » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:46 pm

bbtrucking.inc wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:
I have thick skin buddy. When you say stuff without no justification except NC played a better schedule it makes you look silly. Anything can happen but I would be shocked if it's a running clock.


Thick skinned? Quite the contrary, you've (un)hinged on my every utterance so far. No justification? There's plenty of factual justification in my posts whether you lack the capacity to ascertain it or not. Not my problem. You were the one who fired a personal attack at me calling me unintelligent, simply because I've drawn a different conclusion then you. That alone erodes your credibility even further. Of course that cowardly act was done with impunity behind the green letters in your screen name. :roll:

I am just going to butt in, and say that the grammar in a post simply does not pertain to any of the content in the post, so The oaf has no relevance in this argument. Some believe that this be a running clock in favor of fort fryeand what they should not be put down because of their own personal opinions.So ,The oaf , you can keep arguing about adolescent subjects and waste your time.


Lmfao! :lol: :lol: I have read your tripe filled reply 3 times now and still have absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make. I'm completely stunned at how laughably inept someone would have to be to author this garble! This is amazing! Please keep it coming! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss

tomahawkchop
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:24 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby tomahawkchop » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:09 pm

Oaf, maybe you should try and understand what EDSpy was saying to you in his comment. Sometimes wrong words are put out there. By reading the post any one could tell that realistic should have been used instead of intelligent.

User avatar
The Oaf
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:23 am
Location: Up in the booth

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby The Oaf » Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:17 pm

tomahawkchop wrote:Oaf, maybe you should try and understand what EDSpy was saying to you in his comment. Sometimes wrong words are put out there. By reading the post any one could tell that realistic should have been used instead of intelligent.


So you suggest that no matter what words are used in a post I should read between the lines to figure out what they really mean? Brilliant! :lol: :lol: Make no mistake about it, Dspy said EXACTLY the words he meant to use. :roll:
Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded! ~Lawrence M. Krauss

EasternDspy
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby EasternDspy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Can't wait to watch this game Friday night.


Go Fort
Go CadetNation
Go PVC.

rickoshay
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:09 pm
Location: Along the Muskingum Wash. Co.

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby rickoshay » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:47 pm

EasternDspy wrote:Can't wait to watch this game Friday night.


Go Fort
Go CadetNation
Go PVC.


Add: Go Waterford, Go Fort, Go Washington Co. 8-)

EasternDspy
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby EasternDspy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:19 pm

rickoshay wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:Can't wait to watch this game Friday night.


Go Fort
Go CadetNation
Go PVC.


Add: Go Waterford, Go Fort, Go Washington Co. 8-)



Agreed and TVC

Thereddragin
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:45 am

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby Thereddragin » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:57 pm

I know this is kinda apples to oranges, but...
NC beat Bellaire 21-20
River beat bellaire 20-17

Ready beat River 28-21
NC beat Ready 20 -14 in OT

So theoretically NC and River are fairly close this year....

Now my rooting interest (Buckeye Trail) was beat by River 22-7 and by Fort Frye 39-0. Imo FF is/was MUCH better than River.

By that logic, and my own eye test, I'll take FF 28-14

And as I previously stated, I know it's apples to oranges...

User avatar
LICKING COUNTY FAN
Posts: 2472
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:11 am
Location: Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Contact:

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby LICKING COUNTY FAN » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:17 pm

Being I have not watch F.F play this season, I won't make a prediction.

I am going to go on record and say this.

As I said before if the coaching staff continues to add new wrinkles/continue to use some of the new things they have show recently and feed #22 and let him run North and South and continue to play the same type of defense they have in recent weeks, I can not see this losing this game.

Now if they get behind and who ever calls the plays, panics like they have had a history of doing, clear back to the season they were trounced by Beachwood, Ky up until recently, they will lose by a few scores. The N.C. QB,who I think will be the best in the county next season, has shown a bad tendency of throwing bad picks. I think he zeros in on one guy and makes it easy on the defense. When he has anytime at all he is deadly. I also think he can be a gigantic problem for F.F., if he runs out of trouble and not try to make the Bret Favre type pass.

AS I said before run the QB draw and stay away from the option, especially on the short side of the field.

Unlike so many on this thread, I won't disrespect either team by belittling them.

And as I have said a 1.000 times all coaches have forgotten more football then I ever thought I knew.

Good luck to both teams and remember anything any fan post on here is fan talk and means nothing when it comes to you, your school or your coaching staffs.

May the best team win.

User avatar
noreply66
Posts: 12723
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:10 pm
Location: Logan, Ohio

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby noreply66 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:35 pm

Good post
GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us

EasternDspy
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby EasternDspy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:48 pm

The north south running and the QB draw just isn't going to be that successful. By doing that you are straight playing into the Fort strength. When you got 300,280,285,235 on the Dline with 3 of those players all district players and one being one of the better run stuffers I've seen at the Fort.

EasternDspy
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby EasternDspy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:51 pm

I've said all year Fort Frye was better then River.

User avatar
LICKING COUNTY FAN
Posts: 2472
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:11 am
Location: Buckeye Lake, Ohio
Contact:

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby LICKING COUNTY FAN » Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:52 pm

I think it works because I have watched the way N.C.line plays with those plays and F.F. has not seen a QB and RB together , who runs these plays the ways these two do.

I.M.O.

Big cat
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:18 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby Big cat » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:04 pm

I think ff has a good shot to when this one. I'm feeling a tight one.

EasternDspy
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby EasternDspy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:11 pm

I just think that if Newark Cath is coming in thinking they are going to over power Fort it could be playing right into what the Cadets want to do.

EasternDspy
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby EasternDspy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:20 pm

If NC tries to stack the box the Cadets will have to adjust and let Tate pass the rock. Also interested to see how the Cadets do vs the GreenWave Zone Blocking Scheme.

nerkfan
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby nerkfan » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:38 pm

What I love about these games is we really don't know how the teams match up. I believe getting hats to the football is key for both defenses.

EasternDspy
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby EasternDspy » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:45 pm

I think it comes down to the turnover battle.

Thereddragin
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:45 am

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby Thereddragin » Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:56 pm

EasternDspy wrote:I've said all year Fort Frye was better then River.


As have I...


Man, I've no real horse in the race, other than PVC ties, which technically, no longer exists, but I'm extremely excited for this game!

EasternDspy
Posts: 2671
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:36 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby EasternDspy » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:06 am

Thereddragin wrote:
EasternDspy wrote:I've said all year Fort Frye was better then River.


As have I...


Man, I've no real horse in the race, other than PVC ties, which technically, no longer exists, but I'm extremely excited for this game!



I think this will be fun I'm beyond excited.

CHS_skins
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:47 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby CHS_skins » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:25 am

Good luck to the Cadets from Caldwell!!!!!

rockcoach
Posts: 103
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:20 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby rockcoach » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:19 am

Been reading and here is my humble assessment. Both teams are good or they wouldn't still be playing. Fort will score but not as easily as they have the past two weeks. NC defense better than they have seen all year. If Fort can't stop NC running game they are in trouble, because NC can whip the ball around in the air. Fort will have trouble throwing against NC. NC is very athletic. Fort ground game has to be productive to win. Control the ball and make your offense part of your defensive effort by controlling the clock and limiting possessions by NC. Shorten the game. Can't wait to watch this one. IMO if Barnesville's running back was healthy the game last Friday would have been different. Fort probably still would have won, but it would have been a nail biter of a game to the end!

nerkfan
Posts: 75
Joined: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby nerkfan » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:49 am

Reading how one of FF defensive strengths is their D-line. How NC O-line is key, we'll see tonight if they can open any holes. NC running game is a big part of their offense. If the hole isn't there #22 does a good job of bouncing runs outside. Last week Ready did a great job of giving #22 no space when he bounced runs outside. Hats to the ball will be key for FF. The same is true for NC defense. I've watch enough video on FF offence to see if NC can't stop FF running back, it'll be a long night for NC.

bbtrucking.inc
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:07 am

Re: 23 Regional Final: Fort Frye (12-0) vs Newark Catholic (8-4)

Postby bbtrucking.inc » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:44 am

The Oaf wrote:
bbtrucking.inc wrote:
The Oaf wrote:
Thick skinned? Quite the contrary, you've (un)hinged on my every utterance so far. No justification? There's plenty of factual justification in my posts whether you lack the capacity to ascertain it or not. Not my problem. You were the one who fired a personal attack at me calling me unintelligent, simply because I've drawn a different conclusion then you. That alone erodes your credibility even further. Of course that cowardly act was done with impunity behind the green letters in your screen name. :roll:

I am just going to butt in, and say that the grammar in a post simply does not pertain to any of the content in the post, so The oaf has no relevance in this argument. Some believe that this be a running clock in favor of fort fryeand what they should not be put down because of their own personal opinions.So ,The oaf , you can keep arguing about adolescent subjects and waste your time.


Lmfao! :lol: :lol: I have read your tripe filled reply 3 times now and still have absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make. I'm completely stunned at how laughably inept someone would have to be to author this garble! This is amazing! Please keep it coming! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, well I am having much more of a ball than you in this conversation.For the fact that I know you are trying your best not to be roasted by using very large and confusing words in your post(such as capacity and ascertain, when as ability and understand would have worked fine)and my point is that you have no point in arguing just because you know you are wrong.You have no need to say more, for I no longer care what intricate argument you will come up with in response to this post.


Return to “Football”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 31 guests