Waterford 22 Trimble 0

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Re: Reg 27: #1 Waterford vs #4 Trimble.

Post by ArmChairQB »

EasternDspy wrote:
greygoose wrote:Well round 2 of the playoffs and round 2 for these teams. Waterford really struggled in round 1 with #8 seed. Think this should be a really good game both teams will have learned and grown since last meeting. Going to take Waterford by a score in a low scoring affair.

Rosecrans was a good team they were better then Southern.
I agree 100% . I thought Rosecrans was the best of the 4 road teams last week.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Well Rosecrans did beat HP. I think people have been under valuing them last 2 weeks.

Good Luck to the Wildcats

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

trimble will win round 2 not by much but win

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

Cats will win this one n

redcat8
Waterboy

Post by redcat8 »

Cats come prepared this game

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Jim Ryan southern was at 100% and we didn't stop them,well why then did they only have 80 yards rushing?Yes they had a few pass plays but still was not enough to win,I guess officials helped out tackling to since they were not neutral and throwing flags for out of the blue false starts.Get over it you lost better team is moving on to play Waterford and will give them a better game then southern would.Glade to see some people on here has a little faith in Trimble.This will be a good hard fought game,team with the least amount of turn overs and mistakes was will advance.I think Trimble should get on the bus and give it shot even if a few don't think they should.

:roll: cats :roll:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK TRIMBLE.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
therealNY
Freshman Team

Post by therealNY »

Trimble gets the upset.

If you ain't first, you're last!
Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

I hope everyone has a safe trip to Sam Hatfield Stadium on Friday. It does cost to park. There are a few ways into the stadium and they are all from Route 60. The first way is to turn at the BP station, that will put you behind the home stands. Another way is to turn at Subway(at the traffic light), this will put you parking behind the locker rooms and on the away side. If traffic is behind at either entrance, you can turn down basically any side street in Duncan falls(across from DQ or at CNB bank) and make your way to the stadium rather easily.

If you're looking to grab some food before or after the game the options in and around Duncan Falls(that's where the field is located) are slim. There is a Subway and Dairy Queen locally, along with a pizza joint called "Lock 9 Pizza". Lock 9 is very good and recommended. If you're coming north on Route 60 through Morgan, there is another pizza shop that is in Gaysport(about 5 miles south of Duncan Falls) that is also very, very good. The next closest resteruants are in South Zanesville, about 6 miles north.

Last edited by Philos_Finest on Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Philo has a nice facility. Good place for a playoff game.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
tomcat fan
All Conference

Post by tomcat fan »

Philos_Finest wrote:I hope everyone has a safe trip to Sam Hatfield Stadium on Friday. It does cost to park. There are a few ways into the stadium and they are all from Route 60. The first way is to turn at the BP station, that will put you behind the home stands. Another way is to turn at Subway(at the traffic light), this will put you parking behind the locker rooms and on the away side. If traffic is behind at either entrance, you can turn down basically any side street in Duncan falls(across from DQ or at CNB bank) and make your way to the stadium rather easily.

If you're looking to grab some food before or after the game the options in and around Duncan Falls(that's where the field is located) are slim. There is a Subway and Dairy Queen locally, along with a pizza joint called "Lock 9 Pizza". Lock 9 is very good and recommended. If you're coming north on Route 60 through Morgan, there is another pizza shop that is in Gaysport(about 5 miles south of Duncan Falls) that is also very, very good. The next closest resteruants are in South Zanesville, about 6 miles north.

Isn't Rusty Rooster close by as well?

Go Cats, Go Buckeyes
rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

It's mostly a bar.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

They have wings,burgers and beer.Or stop at river Queen in Malta they have good food a lot on the menu and beer to.

Philos_Finest
All Conference

Post by Philos_Finest »

rickoshay wrote:It's mostly a bar.
This is true, but their food is good if you're an older crowd. Lock 9 is directly across the road from Rusty Rooster. The Horseshoe, beside subway is also a bar with good food.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

Been to all 3.We want to watch first half of OSU game.Think rusty rooster will work maybe horseshoe.

Mister Bee
Varsity

Post by Mister Bee »

Good luck and good health to both teams.

LETS GO WILDCATS!

LICKING COUNTY FAN
SEOPS Hippo

Post by LICKING COUNTY FAN »

This might be the only game, I won't make a prediction on.

I have for a while now become a big fan of Trimble, by watching them play the last 4 years or so.
I took in my first Waterford game this season and talked to some of the staff at the Harvest Prep/Fairfield Christian game and walked away saying those are some good people.

Good luck to both teams.
Play every play like its your last, play each play with class and leave nothing in the tank, so when the clock says 0:00 you all will be able to say"we gave it our all".

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Good luck Waterford.

Bring another win back to Washington County.

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

TONIGHTS GAME CAN BE STREAMED ON ... http://970wath.com/

rickoshay
SEOP

Post by rickoshay »

Game will be on air at: WJAW FM 100.9

Return to “Football”