Waterford 22 Trimble 0

Ttomcat99
Riding the Bench

Re: Reg 27: #1 Waterford vs #4 Trimble.

Post by Ttomcat99 »

Wishbone has been the bread and butter sense the southern game and we run it 3 plays. The play calling is horrendous. Please take a page out of Danvilles playbook and spread them out with one back if your content on running and not using the the wishbone
Last edited by Ttomcat99 on Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

:twisted: Some wish for it but we work for it :twisted:
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Waterford knees it on Trimble 3 yard line.
Final
22-0

Gregg811
Varsity

Post by Gregg811 »

Congrats Cats!!!

IluvTrump
Waterboy

Post by IluvTrump »

Dominate performance. It's always nice when the best team wins and Waterford proved they are the class of the TVC. In almost all sports. Very impressive sports at Waterford High School right now. Very cool

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Looks like it's Basketball season in Athens county.
Great season Tomcats!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Ttomcat99
Riding the Bench

Post by Ttomcat99 »

Congrats to to Waterford. By far the better team won. The Tomcats could have put up a better fight atleast

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Good luck Waterford vs World Harvest University

FANOSPORTS
SEOPS

Post by FANOSPORTS »

I LIVE 5 MINUTES FROM "HARVEST PREP UNIVERSITY". THEY ARE NOT PHYSICAL BUT THE RB IS ALMOST UNSTOPPABLE AT THIS LEVEL. HE LEADS THE NATION WITH OVER 3,500 YARDS THIS YEAR AND OVER 50 TD'S BUT THEY BEAT SHADYSIDE IN THE LAST MINUTE LAST WEEK AND CAN BE BEAT. I'LL BE ROOTING FOR THE TVC IN THIS ONE FOR SURE. (IF THE COACH KEEPS THE LINEBACKERS UP AND STRINGS THE PLAYS TO THE OUTSIDE FILLING THE GAPS WATERFORD CAN SLOW HIM DOWN BUT THEY'VE GOT TO STAY IN THEIR LANES). GOOD LUCK.

"ONCE A MARINE, ALWAYS A MARINE"
whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

good win for Waterford tonight. outplayed and out COACHED trimble enjoy it, might be a long time before you beat Trimble again.

H2O4RD
Freshman Team

Post by H2O4RD »

WOOOO!

nerkfan
JV Team

Post by nerkfan »

I watched Danville Harvest Prep tonight. The TB for harvest prep #23 is definitely dangerous. Their qb #10 didn't pass very accurately tonight. I don't know if he had a bad night or is just bad at it. #10 was a running threat in the open field. As for not being physical, they were with Danville tonight.

Good luck Waterford, I would like to see you beat them. I would guess this game will be in zanesville so I probably will see y'all beating them.

Shoot_It_From_Deep
Freshman Team

Post by Shoot_It_From_Deep »

Impressive win by Waaterford, especially considering their starting WR/DE #40 went out early with a leg injury and their starting QB #11 didn't play the whole 4Q with what appeared to be concussion symptoms.
Very classless act by #3 on Trimble - refused to shake hands with opponents after the game - and the Coaches let him get away with it. Sad.

Someonebetter
Waterboy

Post by Someonebetter »

Ttomcat99 wrote:Wishbone has been the bread and butter sense the southern game and we run it 3 plays. The play calling is horrendous. Please take a page out of Danvilles playbook and spread them out with one back if your content on running and not using the the wishbone
Waterford would have shoved that wishbone up Trimble's backside and Trimble coaches knew that. They tried to throw the ball but QB has no arm and just throws the ball up for grabs.

ttomcat 80
JV Team

Post by ttomcat 80 »

22 to 0 was not a blow out by any means.The game was a lot closer then the score.Waterford was the better team and for sure out coached Trimble.Do not want to here Trimble was young you have to do a better job on offense.Defense I thought played really well.But just don't understand why you get away from your power package that got you their.Waterford did show some class by taking a knee.Think its time to scrap the 20 year old play book and adjust to the players we have now.We have some
Good kids playing but we have to adapt to them not them adapting to the play book .Just my view from the outside.Hopefully the offensive staff will work on it in the off season.

:roll: cats :roll:
whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

Play calling was horrible for Trimble, need a new O.C. at Trimble

Ttomcat99
Riding the Bench

Post by Ttomcat99 »

Someonebetter wrote:
Ttomcat99 wrote:Wishbone has been the bread and butter sense the southern game and we run it 3 plays. The play calling is horrendous. Please take a page out of Danvilles playbook and spread them out with one back if your content on running and not using the the wishbone
Waterford would have shoved that wishbone up Trimble's backside and Trimble coaches knew that. They tried to throw the ball but QB has no arm and just throws the ball up for grabs.
Dont know unless they try. Only ran it 3 plays

Sports24/7
Freshman Team

Post by Sports24/7 »

H2O4RD wrote:WOOOO!
HAHA....That's a good one there hydroplane or whatever your name is on here....Trimble puts stuff like that out there they better be able to back it up right....So...good luck to the kids from Waterford....Trimble has this kind of success ALOT.....Make the most of your ride....U to hydroplane and your fans... cause football Wise gonna be awhile before this happens again.....Whoooo

Dirty Sanchez
Riding the Bench

Post by Dirty Sanchez »

whompascat wrote:Play calling was horrible for Trimble, need a new O.C. at Trimble
They've had the same O.C. For 22 years and have won a lot of games. It's discipline that could be improved but it makes it difficult when dads, grand dads, uncles and brothers are telling the players that the coaches are clueless. Even with the success the program has had it's tough to overcome the negative influence family members have on the players.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

After watching this game at Philo last night and the past several weeks I disagree with dirty sanchez. They have not had the same off. coordinator the last 22 years. I am now really starting to believe that our off. coordinator was coaching in Jackson last night. Because this year we went back to our old style of playcalling and it has shown all year at every game I have been to.
Coaches need to get to clinics and the school does need to clean up the sidelines. Does Trimble have 22 coaches or what?????

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

footballfan wrote:After watching this game at Philo last night and the past several weeks I disagree with dirty sanchez. They have not had the same off. coordinator the last 22 years. I am now really starting to believe that our off. coordinator was coaching in Jackson last night. Because this year we went back to our old style of playcalling and it has shown all year at every game I have been to.
Coaches need to get to clinics and the school does need to clean up the sidelines. Does Trimble have 22 coaches or what?????

yes you are right on this one. played 2 decent teams and lost 3 games.
with the two coaches that were here last year I think things would have been different.

Return to “Football”