Wheelersburg 38 Nelsonville-York 6

tobehonest
Waterboy

Re: Region 19 #4 Nelsonville-York (9-2) @ #1 Wheelersburg (11-0)

Post by tobehonest »

NY BUCKS wrote:In a few short hours were going to see a good match up.
I cannot wait. .lets go BUCKEYES
Do you honestly believe that?

bman
SEO

Post by bman »

The Nature Boy wrote:As we have said all year, to be the man you got to beat the man. Or in this case beat the Burg. Nobody has done that yet this year. Lots have tried. :mrgreen: Walk the aisle Nelsontucky come Saturday night in Jackson, Ohio and see if you got what it takes to beat the Burg. From what I hear, you don't. Wooooooo! Whether you like it or don' t like it, learn to love it cause the BURG is the best thing you are gonna see so far this year. And remember Nelsontucky, championship caliber teams are forever! Woooooooo!

Last time I checked Burg is a lot closer to Kentucky than Nelsonville. Maybe they don't teach geography at the Burg? ;)

Piratepride
Waterboy

Post by Piratepride »

In roughly 7.5hrs as our young men and women will wake up get dressed in their uniforms or orange and black on to make their way to church for fellowship and leadership our young people are reminded of what it means to be from THE BURG the tradition many outsiders don't even have clue of the dedication, pride , and commitment of our players, coaches, managers, and community support there are people out there from all parts of Ohio and the tri state who always try to make comments about us you won't find a greater group of coaches anywhere they are more then just coaches they are friends and leaders first coaches 2nd they put in many many hours to get our boys prepared For that reason is why we are in the top 5 statewide in playoff appearance numerous conference championships we are reminded everyday as you walk through the halls of Wheelersburg high school of being a champion and traditions it's more then just football its born in us it's about faith in the lord pride in the community and leaving it all out on the field our boys will be ready our boys have faced adversity and criticism

come Saturday night The warriors will arrive in Jackson ready to fight the the enemy and their stones
NWS has issued a severe storm warning for rain in the Jackson Area
ARE YOU READY

GO BURG

GO BURG

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

scott1297 wrote:
piratepride86 wrote:Bunch of wanna bees out there.
I graduated from Burg in 85 many years ago I am a true Burg fan havent missed a game in a while and am very excited to head to jackson tomorrow to watch our Wheelersburg Pirates hopefully get a win which I think they will! GO BURG
Absolutely Go Burg

Safe travels to All.

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Bighitsinc wrote:
BurgGrad6 wrote:
hateraid wrote:The Burg will win and just like past years will get their A$$ handed to them when they play real teams that aren't in SE Ohio.
Awe, is some some butt hurt? I've noticed that all you little cry babies come out in the post season... is it because your team doesn't make it?
Sooo, why is it that sooo many Burg fans talk about someone being butt-hurt?
What you Burgites choose to do in private is your
Business.
Just leave the rest of us out of it.
I promise you I will never be "butt-hurt"
At least the ZT coach waited till after NY handed him his butt before he got butt hurt. So to you Burg fans wait till you get your butt whipping tonight before you say your butt hurts. Unless you're a Trump hater like Paladin, and you're butt hurt about the election like he is. :mrgreen:

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
Crab's Brother
SEO

Post by Crab's Brother »

Piratepride wrote:In roughly 7.5hrs as our young men and women will wake up get dressed in their uniforms or orange and black on to make their way to church for fellowship and leadership our young people are reminded of what it means to be from THE BURG the tradition many outsiders don't even have clue of the dedication, pride , and commitment of our players, coaches, managers, and community support there are people out there from all parts of Ohio and the tri state who always try to make comments about us you won't find a greater group of coaches anywhere they are more then just coaches they are friends and leaders first coaches 2nd they put in many many hours to get our boys prepared For that reason is why we are in the top 5 statewide in playoff appearance numerous conference championships we are reminded everyday as you walk through the halls of Wheelersburg high school of being a champion and traditions it's more then just football its born in us it's about faith in the lord pride in the community and leaving it all out on the field our boys will be ready our boys have faced adversity and criticism

come Saturday night The warriors will arrive in Jackson ready to fight the the enemy and their stones
ARE YOU READY

GO BURG

GO BURG

Do they not teach punctuation at Wheelersburg? All that and not a single period.

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Rooting for the TVC Ohio but this one could get bad if NY doesn't withstand some early punches. Heading down to the county seat to watch this one.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

IT'S GAMEDAY BUCKEYES!
TIME TO DO WORK!
GO BUCKS GO!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
TRENCHFOOT
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by TRENCHFOOT »

GOOD LUCK TO THE NY BUCKEYES!!

Burg4
JV Team

Post by Burg4 »

P(irate) wrote:Another outstandin article from the Dailey Times. Lol. This woman is an idiot.
According to the article, the "Pirates know exactly what to expect" and have "an impressive ability to adapt and overcome all tactics." These articles get better every time lol

I was going with Burg 35-6 but after reading the article, I'm revising my projection to 56-0.

Go Burg!

The Nature Boy
JV Team

Post by The Nature Boy »

:D Nelsontucky reminds a lot of we southern folks who have moved north for work of Kentucky. It's not a bad thing but you took it that way. Hillbillies and rednecks are good people. Sorry you got BUTT HURT about it. LOL. Should be a dandy of a game tonight. Nelsonville has come a long way in a short time. The BURG reinvented themselves after getting schooled by Coldwater last year. Good luck to both teams. Yes, I'm a BURG fan and hope we see week 13. If not, always imitated but never duplicated. Thanks BURG for always representing Scioto County and southern Ohio.

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Burg4 wrote:
P(irate) wrote:Another outstandin article from the Dailey Times. Lol. This woman is an idiot.
According to the article, the "Pirates know exactly what to expect" and have "an impressive ability to adapt and overcome all tactics." These articles get better every time lol

I was going with Burg 35-6 but after reading the article, I'm revising my projection to 56-0.

Go Burg!
:lol: It is just too embarrassing.

Bucks06
Waterboy

Post by Bucks06 »

GO BUCKEYES!!

My Game Day Prediction:

NY - 35
DA Burg - 21

Jolly P(irate)
SEOP

Post by Jolly P(irate) »

Gameday prediction
NY 6
BURG 35

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

TONIGHTS GAME CAN BE STREAMED ON ... http://wxtq.com/home/

Neutron Man
All State

Post by Neutron Man »

Today Shall Be The ONLY Day I Root Against The Buckeyes!
Though It Is A Different Buckeye, It Is Still A Buckeye.
I Will Be For The Buckeyes And Also Against Them!

So, To Summarize.
GO Ohio State Buckeyes!
NO to Nelsonville York Buckeyes

Go Burg!

Piratepride
Waterboy

Post by Piratepride »

What a great breakfast and church service this morning great message from our speaker the boys are ready the boys are at the ED it's almost time to fire up the busses the players are ready the fans are ready it almost football time it's time to rock n roll inside alumni stadium

Every game is a home game last one out of the burg please turn the lights out

mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

Burg is the exact thing that Ironton use to be......just not as powerful as Ironton once was...Ironton was a team full of Lawrence county kids then and Burg is a team of Scioto County kids...These things run in cycles....Sports parents look way ahead now days as to what football, basketball, or baseball school gives their kid the best opportunity to go to next level, depending on their sport, and send their kids to that high school....Sometimes at an early age...Who knows who will be the next Ironton or Burg in the future but it will change....It only takes a couple good years and upcoming parents are watching what school their kids will go to.....

AJS01
Waterboy

Post by AJS01 »

Everyone seems to think NY is just going to show up, lay down and take a beating. If you think that you're in for a big surprise. Nelsonville is all about tradition, it runs through our blood. The community stands behind our boys and you'll see that tonight when we show up big in Jackson. We like being the underdog.....
Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever
Go Buckeyes

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

Crab's Brother wrote:
Piratepride wrote:In roughly 7.5hrs as our young men and women will wake up get dressed in their uniforms or orange and black on to make their way to church for fellowship and leadership our young people are reminded of what it means to be from THE BURG the tradition many outsiders don't even have clue of the dedication, pride , and commitment of our players, coaches, managers, and community support there are people out there from all parts of Ohio and the tri state who always try to make comments about us you won't find a greater group of coaches anywhere they are more then just coaches they are friends and leaders first coaches 2nd they put in many many hours to get our boys prepared For that reason is why we are in the top 5 statewide in playoff appearance numerous conference championships we are reminded everyday as you walk through the halls of Wheelersburg high school of being a champion and traditions it's more then just football its born in us it's about faith in the lord pride in the community and leaving it all out on the field our boys will be ready our boys have faced adversity and criticism

ARE YOU READY

GO BURG

GO BURG

Do they not teach punctuation at Wheelersburg? All that and not a single period.
I got a headache trying to read it!

Return to “Football”