Saturday Playoff scores and updates

ArmChairQB
Varsity

Re: Saturday Playoff scores and updates

Post by ArmChairQB »

The way ZT fans were acting I wish NY could have scored a few more !

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

mad-dogg

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
danicalifornia wrote:
Neutron Man wrote:
Sounds Like The Smart Location. But No One Ever Said OHSAA Was Smart!
There was a year before the turf rule was in place, where Waverly and Westfall played and instead of having them play at Chillicothe, they had it at Teays Valley. It made no difference in the game or the gate, but was certainly a head scratcher by the OHSAA.
I can't recall what year it was, but when Wheelersburg played East in the playoffs the brilliant minds of the OHSAA had us play it in Waverly. Two schools less the 3 miles apart had to travel 35 miles north into another county.
I've heard a couple say athens

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

mad-dogg

Post by Mad-Dogg »

Burg_Grad_77 wrote:
danicalifornia wrote:
Neutron Man wrote:
Sounds Like The Smart Location. But No One Ever Said OHSAA Was Smart!
There was a year before the turf rule was in place, where Waverly and Westfall played and instead of having them play at Chillicothe, they had it at Teays Valley. It made no difference in the game or the gate, but was certainly a head scratcher by the OHSAA.
I can't recall what year it was, but when Wheelersburg played East in the playoffs the brilliant minds of the OHSAA had us play it in Waverly. Two schools less the 3 miles apart had to travel 35 miles north into another county.
Early 90s. I can remember my brother playin for burg when it happen. My neighbors son's dad played for east then

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
HoopsHotHead
Varsity

Re: Saturday Playoff scores and updates

Post by HoopsHotHead »

Tjhtygeverve wrote:Agreed!
Classless by NY!
SURPRISING & not COOL!!!
Is this just sore losing?......NY drilled ZT the same way ZT drilled some of its LESSOR opponents this year.....NY has next week to think about and taking their foot off the gas is not something you do in the postseason.....ZT "poured" it on in the first round last year to RV.....I guess what goes around comes around.....

Great win for the NY Buckeyes.....(1-9) last year BTW.......great job coach and players!!!!

Return to “Football”