DV 3 Region 9 Final Jackson Vs Zanesville

Neutron Man
All State

Re: DV 3 Region 9 Final Jackson Vs Zanesville

Post by Neutron Man »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:and the 2 teams you lost to Zanesville and wheelersburg are both in the final 4- in d5 and d3
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:at's getting er done ya'll.

You Bet! Burg, And Jackson Well Represents The Class Of Southern Ohio! Valley Made A Very Good Run This Season As Well! I Think Maybe We Might Starting Getting Some Respect. (Or Not) No Matter Jackson Is A GREAT Team And I Look Forward To That Game Next Season! I Hope Burg Keeps Jackson Scheduled Year After Year!

Congrats To The Ironmen Football Team, Coaches, And Fans On A GREAT Season!

loganlocos
SEOP

Post by loganlocos »

doubleplay643 wrote: Well Jackson now has a blueprint so to speak for what it may take next year to even go another step and win Week 13. In my opinion the pieces are there for yet another run. A lot if not all of these kids will put the work in to get stronger, faster, better this summer. You saw what it took tonight, so go put the work in.

Great post.

And FWIW, Logan played both Jackson and Zanesville in 2014. Zanesville had a nice team, and you could see potential, but never thought of them as a potential Final Four team in 2015. Those kids put in a ton of work and effort and it paid off.

Obviously, Jackson continues through another outstanding group of football players. Class of 15, 16, 17, and looks loaded for bear in the Apple City.

Great season, Ironmen.

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

I hear what you are saying DP643, and agree with the off-season work, but at the end of the day it seems like you overachieved with 5'-10" 185 lb kids that were tough as nails.

Agree the skill positions next year for the Ironmen seem to be in place with another stable of RB's returning and more on the way up from the freshman and sophomore levels. So that will not be the issue. Even sounds from some of the guys I talked to the Ironmen will be more balanced on offense next year and not be so run heavy, which will be a plus as well.

What you need is a set of 6'4" 280 triplets to transfer in to the school district if you wanna go up against the Zanesville's and DeSales' of the Region next year. The LOS in Week's 11 and beyond are crucial.

Return to “Football”