DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

yabbadabbadoo
SEOP

Re: DV R17 Finals #2 Zane Trace v. #1 Wheelersburg

Post by yabbadabbadoo »

Gee, the last time I checked this was America and we are entitled to our opinions.

I'm not sure it is just Burg people complaining as a lot of ZT people had to stand as well.

Colonel
Waterboy

Post by Colonel »

Maybe Paul Brown Stadium will bid on Burg games next year. Maybe the folks at Chillicothe and Portsmouth didn't want to deal with the people from Burg? After all this crying I can understand why.

smurray
SEOPS HO

Post by smurray »

If you thought traffic and parking was a problem at Waverly (parking was not an issue), I can't imagine the traffic and parking NIGHTMARE you would have had with 6,000 people where the stadium is in Chillicothe. Even at Jackson you'd be parking off campus and walking (you would have a seat though). The issue Waverly needs to address for future playoff games is seating and they know that.

Roadhog
Freshman Team

Post by Roadhog »

Jackson will use school buses and shuttle you up the hill

Sport Fan
JV Team

Post by Sport Fan »

Orange and Brown wrote:
yabbadabbadoo wrote:Chillicothe who we had heard wanted the game. Burg fans would not have cared to drive there. The difference might have been 25 minutes.
I don't think Chilli put in for the game because they would have gotten it if they did. Also schools have to put bids in on these games and it is a possibility that chillis bid was just to high. It happens sometimes.

Burg fans would have had a cow about something no matter where it was played.

It will be the bathrooms, or the food, or the parking......

Hey keep is clean .....

sibibis45
JV Team

Post by sibibis45 »

Chillicothe wanted the game but did not get it. We would have been ready for the crowds and parking is not so much an issue anymore because of Smith Middle School being torn down. We do have the restrooms problems but with the levy passing that should be taken care of shortly. Our jumbotron is the big draw for many teams. Not sure burg would have wanted to play in Zane Traces' back yard even though it wouldn't have mattered on the scoreboard.

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

WELL GANG WE ARE DOWN TO OUR LAST HOPE THIS YEAR FOR A SOUTHERN TEAM TO WIN IT ALL.
AND RIGHTLY SO AS THE BURG TEAM BEAT THE BEST OF WHAT WE HAD DOWN HERE INCLUDING A JACKSON IRONMEN TEAM THAT JUST WENT DOWN THIS WEEKEND. I SPECT EVERYBODY IN SOUTHERN OHIO IS A BURG FAN THIS WEEKEND. AND THE PIRATES HAVE ONE OF THE TALLEST TASKS IN THE STATE THIS WEEK WITH COLDWATER. AND PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A TOSS UP MYSELF. SO GOOD LUCK TO THE WHEELERSBURG PIRATES THIS WEEKEND. 1 GAME AT A TIME YA'LL.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Piratefan2
Varsity

Post by Piratefan2 »

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:WELL GANG WE ARE DOWN TO OUR LAST HOPE THIS YEAR FOR A SOUTHERN TEAM TO WIN IT ALL.
AND RIGHTLY SO AS THE BURG TEAM BEAT THE BEST OF WHAT WE HAD DOWN HERE INCLUDING A JACKSON IRONMEN TEAM THAT JUST WENT DOWN THIS WEEKEND. I SPECT EVERYBODY IN SOUTHERN OHIO IS A BURG FAN THIS WEEKEND. AND THE PIRATES HAVE ONE OF THE TALLEST TASKS IN THE STATE THIS WEEK WITH COLDWATER. AND PERSONALLY I THINK IT'S A TOSS UP MYSELF. SO GOOD LUCK TO THE WHEELERSBURG PIRATES THIS WEEKEND. 1 GAME AT A TIME YA'LL.
:D

WhiskeyTwoFive
Riding the Bench

Post by WhiskeyTwoFive »

Great job Wheelersburg...your running back is an absolute machine. Good luck in the Final 4!

BudLytle
Riding the Bench

Post by BudLytle »

Wheelersburg is an EXCEPTIONAL team! Was very impressed with them. Good Luck to them and represent Southeastern Ohio!

Return to “Football”