To chilli fans

Rolltanks
All Conference

To chilli fans

Post by Rolltanks »

When you guys played massie I was told they had 5 guys out? Were they impact guys? How many def lineman did you use? How did they cover in the secondary, man cover 4 cover 3? We are going to do our best any input would help you guy always play them tuff.

sibibis45
JV Team

Re: To chilli fans

Post by sibibis45 »

They didn't have anybody out. They were full strength and so were we. They will play a 4-2 man or match up man. Big physical. Line backers punish people and they just keep coming. Their offense is as basic as it goes. Line up in the bone and option you power you. ISO you. They block until you are on your backs. They are fun to watch. Still seeing Unioto playing Wyoming on joe eital. Can someone tell me if there is another game that will be played that will push massive to first seed.

sibibis45
JV Team

Post by sibibis45 »

They didn't have anybody out. They were full strength and so were we. They will play a 4-2 man or match up man. Big physical. Line backers punish people and they just keep coming. Their offense is as basic as it goes. Line up in the bone and option you power you. ISO you. They block until you are on your backs. They are fun to watch. Still seeing Unioto playing Wyoming on joe eital. Can someone tell me if there is another game that will be played that will push massive to first seed.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

I love Chilli! Its one of my favorite foods!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

K this is news to me but I heard Dunbar played ineligible players and had to fortit games so massie dropped to two so we play Wyoming thanks for the reply a though good luck to the cavs

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

Orange and Brown wrote:I love Chilli! Its one of my favorite foods!
That's the reason I clicked on the thread even :lol:

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

When Chillicothe goes on a run in basketball, "our chilli is red hot."

Return to “Football”