Reg 11 #6 Chillicothe (8-2) @ #3 Hamilton Township (8-2)

noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Reg 11 #6 Chillicothe (8-2) @ #3 Hamilton Township (8-2)

Post by noreply66 »

Don't know about football but I will have plenty on the Cavs during CC and Track

Go Cavs and the new league

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
Bronc21
All Conference

Post by Bronc21 »

CMorris_99 wrote:Just like I said before, one and done. Now you are off to the most irrelevant league in Ohio. To make matters worse you drop Massie as a non league game. Heard you picked up Logan to replace Massie. Way to just schedule teams for wins instead of playoff preparation. This is exactly why you'll never make a run. Good luck and good ridence. Have fun on the frontier where no one will hear about you again.
Are you butthurt? Go away clown

Dandy Don
All Conference

Post by Dandy Don »

Bronc21 wrote:
CMorris_99 wrote:Just like I said before, one and done. Now you are off to the most irrelevant league in Ohio. To make matters worse you drop Massie as a non league game. Heard you picked up Logan to replace Massie. Way to just schedule teams for wins instead of playoff preparation. This is exactly why you'll never make a run. Good luck and good ridence. Have fun on the frontier where no one will hear about you again.
Are you butthurt? Go away clown

Apparently butt hurt and uneducated. Bad combination. "Riddance" not "ridence". Lol.

Return to “Football”