SVC playoff teams

Slappy
Riding the Bench

SVC playoff teams

Post by Slappy »

Not trying to be a hater but the SVC will take it on the chin week 11, ZT will get manhandled by Coshocton and the U will be happy to see a running clock in the 2nd half vs. Cincy Wyoming.

greygoose
SEOPS

Re: SVC playoff teams

Post by greygoose »

Well I do believe Unioto will have a very long night against Wyoming but it's a #8 going up against a #1 going to be like that in most cases. I could be wrong but I don't think ZT gets manhandled by Coshocton. Could they get beat of course but to say manhandled I believe they'll put on a better showing then that. They've gained some playoffs experience as of late and won't be new the everything. Time will tell put to simply put a post up and start bashing on both teams, well quite frankly it's pretty crappy. There will be other conferences out there that will have a tough time with their matchups. You singled out 2 teams though good job.

Slappy
Riding the Bench

Post by Slappy »

greygoose wrote:Well I do believe Unioto will have a very long night against Wyoming but it's a #8 going up against a #1 going to be like that in most cases. I could be wrong but I don't think ZT gets manhandled by Coshocton. Could they get beat of course but to say manhandled I believe they'll put on a better showing then that. They've gained some playoffs experience as of late and won't be new the everything. Time will tell put to simply put a post up and start bashing on both teams, well quite frankly it's pretty crappy. There will be other conferences out there that will have a tough time with their matchups. You singled out 2 teams though good job.

I didn't know that this site is all about rainbows & butterflies, I call it as I see it. The SVC is not a good football conference, period.(including my own PV Bearcats). Here you go I'll fix it, ZT beats Coshocton by 20 & Unioto shocks the state with an upset over Wyoming! All better now?

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Slappy wrote:
greygoose wrote:Well I do believe Unioto will have a very long night against Wyoming but it's a #8 going up against a #1 going to be like that in most cases. I could be wrong but I don't think ZT gets manhandled by Coshocton. Could they get beat of course but to say manhandled I believe they'll put on a better showing then that. They've gained some playoffs experience as of late and won't be new the everything. Time will tell put to simply put a post up and start bashing on both teams, well quite frankly it's pretty crappy. There will be other conferences out there that will have a tough time with their matchups. You singled out 2 teams though good job.

I didn't know that this site is all about rainbows & butterflies, I call it as I see it. The SVC is not a good football conference, period.(including my own PV Bearcats). Here you go I'll fix it, ZT beats Coshocton by 20 & Unioto shocks the state with an upset over Wyoming! All better now?
No you simply started your own topic to take a shot at these 2 teams. Since you are a PV fan I now understand why you done it. You could've posted under the links for these games stating how you think this team gets beat by this many and this team gets beat by this many. No you simply decided to single them out in a post because your mad PV simply wasn't a good team this year and since they didn't make it then rest of the teams must be bad as well. I just hope it boosted your ego, you all better now?? 2017 PV go team go.

Slappy
Riding the Bench

Post by Slappy »

Greygoose,

What are you? 15, 16 years old. I played and excelled at HSFB before you were born son. Now go practice playing your tuba for your next band performance.

king kong
Freshman Team

Post by king kong »

Lol at slappy, the internet superhero! The older he gets, the better he was! Oh, and his opinion matters because he played hi skool foosball back in the day, where the men were men! Lol.

I won't post my opinions on the actual topic, as I believe in trying to find positives!

Slappy
Riding the Bench

Post by Slappy »

king kong, the SVC is soft at FB because of kids like you & greygoose. Stick to the marching band & soccer maybe you get a participation trophy!

one Oak
JV Team

Post by one Oak »

Regardless of what the outcome may be, it's still one more week of football. Ten weeks isn't enough.

HighLightReel
Freshman Team

Post by HighLightReel »

Fiest off, Congrats to both Zane Trace and Unioto for making the playoffs this year.

#8 Unioto vs #1 Wyoming - extremely rough for the U. First time for the Shermans to make the playoffs and a program like Wyoming who is established and means business. Experience is the factor in this game.

#5 Zane Trace vs #4 Coshocton - its a 4/5 match up? Its about as even as it gets. Zane Trace has gained playoff experience from last years huge run and the same coaching staff, looking at Coshocton's schedule they seem to be pretty solid as well. I doubt ZT gets "manhandled".

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Highly likely Zane Trace ends up drawing Nelsonville York first round

ROLL PEAKE
Rolltanks
All Conference

Post by Rolltanks »

First off Unioto plays Massie. Look for ZT to be competitive though they probably won't win. As far as the conference goes I can say this. It's not very good in football. But I want to add that none of these conferences down here are good on a state level in football. We have no d1 teams or d2. The d3 teams in this area are not good against other d3 playoff teams from the north. D4 teams in the area at there best can't compete in there regions. D5-6-7 in the south are really bad compared to the north. Burg is good year on year out but they can't win bs the north. Point is all these conferences are out matched in playoffs vs northern teams so my advice is if you are an svc fan or TVc or whatever root for your team if they make it. If not root for the other southern schools. I hope football gets better for the svc, but if you are a fan of the best southern conference don't bash conferences that aren't as good because the best southern conference represented on this site is still a joke to the north. I live down here now some I'm rooting for all the local teams to play well and the conferences to get better. All the boys at Unioto enjoy this week I'm so proud of you guys. Go to Massie and play your best game what happens happens.

Slappy
Riding the Bench

Post by Slappy »

Rolltanks,

Did a team ahead of Unioto (Dunbar) have to forfeit a couple wins or something and move the U up to the 7 seed? Is that official?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

You do realize ZANE TRACE will be playing NY next week?
Coshocton will Jump in to take the 3 spot after today...........
So no, they will not get manhandled by Coshocton :lol: :lol:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
danicalifornia
SEOPS HOF

Post by danicalifornia »

Massie is the locked in 1 seed.

It's going to rough sledding for the Shermans, but it will gain them an extra week of practice and some experience playing past Week 10.

Zane Trace will have a much better shot at a victory. Good line play and a fast defense will give them a chance at moving onto Week 12.

Either way, nothing to go crazy about, even if both do lose and lose badly.

Slappy
Riding the Bench

Post by Slappy »

Orange and Brown wrote:You do realize ZANE TRACE will be playing NY next week?
Where are u getting your info? Joe Eitel has Zt 5 and Coshocton at 4? Oh well, if it makes you feel better ZT has no shot at beating the Buckeyes either!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Slappy wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:You do realize ZANE TRACE will be playing NY next week?
Where are u getting your info? Joe Eitel has Zt 5 and Coshocton at 4? Oh well, if it makes you feel better ZT has no shot at beating the Buckeyes either!
Those arent final. Their are still games today.
Rosecrans plays Conotton Valley. Rosecrans will win barring a miricle and that will bumb Coshocton up to the 3rd seed.

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

Zane Trace will travel to Nelsonville.
No way Rosecrans loses Saturday.

greygoose
SEOPS

Post by greygoose »

Slappy wrote:Greygoose,

What are you? 15, 16 years old. I played and excelled at HSFB before you were born son. Now go practice playing your tuba for your next band performance.
WOW, you think that up on your own. Typically ppl go to these kinds of post when they realize they just got handled and simply offer no respectable response. Any response given could've been better then this, but now we all know who just got owned. For someone who excelled at football, guess I would've expected a better response and reasoning. That's a shame oh well, later man we here on the site cheer on our local teams.

BullTank
Riding the Bench

Post by BullTank »

Unioto plays Wyoming not Massie. Dunbar played ineligible players thus moving Taft and Wyoming up in the rankings. Wyoming is a much better match up for Unioto.

petesweaty
All Conference

Post by petesweaty »

SVC is 15-34 in the playoffs. 31%

Return to “Football”