Barnesville 41 Chesapeake 22

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Reg 23 #6 Barnesville (8-1) @ #3 Chesapeake (9-1)

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

Buckeye09 wrote:
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT wrote:GOOD LUCK TO OUR BROTHERS FROM THE OVC THE CHESAPEAKE PANTHERS. GREAT TEAM, GREAT CROWD.
TIME TO STAND TALL FOR CHESAPEAKE AND THE OVC. SMASH BARNESVILLE, AND GO PANTHERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks YTB..... and Go Tigers and Go OVC...

ANYTIME OLE BUDDY.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

ohbuckeye2 wrote:Good luck to the Panthers, this Ironton Fighting Tiger fan will be rooting for you from Ontario, Oh

THISUN'' WILL BE TOO,AND IRONTON AND WHEELERSBURG, AND WAVERLY.
CEPT WOULDN'T HURT OLE BAIT'S FEELINGS NONE IF THE BURG TRIPPED UP. BUT I DON'T SPECT THAT WILL HAPPEN.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
mrwonderful
Varsity

Post by mrwonderful »

any radio coverage for this game?

Steely Dan
SEOP

Post by Steely Dan »

Congrats to the Shamrocks on the going away win, after a very long bus ride to Chesapeake. So much for all of the prognostication through three pages of this thread. These are HS kids, you never know who is going to show up and really play. Good luck to Barnesville next week, as much as that pains me to say that.... :)

Doing someone else's Dirty Work....
fred_flinstone
Freshman Team

Post by fred_flinstone »

When I left it was barnesville 39-22 with 3min left
Peake had many opportunities and killed themselves had a pass of 50yrds called back, it would have been 1st and goal, had a 30yrd pass called back it would have been 1st and goal, had a fumble lost and an INT. Jumped off sides and an unsportsmanlike penalty. QB was "Hurt" must have happened in practice bc he was fine last week. He didn't move real well and got sacked probably 7-8 times. Peake also seemed very flat in the 1st quarter getting down 13-0. Also the Bunfill kid is solid but no D1 running back...

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

41-22

Barnesville final.

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

Congrats Barnesville!

Chalito
Riding the Bench

Post by Chalito »

Upset of the night in the region. Never saw it coming. Great win for Barnesville. I thought Ft. Frye would have some trouble with Chesapeake, but now I could see a really good game with Ft. Frye and Barnesville. I'd have to go with Ft. Frye but after this game Barnesville may be the sleeper of the region. Tough loss for Peake. I gotta believe they got blind-sided. Regroup, get in the weight room, work on your speed, and come out next year with a chip on your shoulder. Tough loss. Great win!

Mad-Dogg
SEOP
Location: Wheelersburg Oh home of the 2x State Champs, 8x Regional Champs and 34x SOC Div 2 Champs

Post by Mad-Dogg »

darn!! I agree I never seen that one coming. Congrats peake on a excellent season. Good luck next wk barnesville

It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog. (D Jay on Hustle & Flow)

Fearless Bold Tough
We Are The Storm
Make It Rain
Reach Higher
Power Of One
Respect The W
Be The Best
EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Can I get a recap?

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Post by Stan_Marsh »

Chalito wrote:Upset of the night in the region. Never saw it coming. Great win for Barnesville. I thought Ft. Frye would have some trouble with Chesapeake, but now I could see a really good game with Ft. Frye and Barnesville. I'd have to go with Ft. Frye but after this game Barnesville may be the sleeper of the region. Tough loss for Peake. I gotta believe they got blind-sided. Regroup, get in the weight room, work on your speed, and come out next year with a chip on your shoulder. Tough loss. Great win!
Gotta agree with ya 100% on that. Even with Bunfill I wasn't expecting that lopsided of a win. Great season Chesapeake!

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

This was the seventh time this season that Barnesville scored 40 or more points.

Purplehaze
Waterboy

Post by Purplehaze »

Kudos to the Barnesville team. They came ready to play and the Peake came out flat. Both teams played with a lot of heart. Peake made some of the same mistakes that showed up towards the end of the season. Penalties and turnovers will kill you in the playoffs. Barnesville also did a great job of spying on McComas. They took him completely out of the game. I'm not sure why they didn't feed Scott the ball more. He was tearing it up. Enough said. Good luck Barnesville in your game against Fort Frye. If you guys play with the same heart and intensity as you did against the Peake you may come away with another W.

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Congrats to Chesepeake on a good season

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHESAPEAKE PANTHERS ON ANOTHER FINE SEASON OF OVC FOOTBALL, AND ANOTHER PLAYOFF BERTH. THIS SOUNDED LIKE AN AWESOME GAME TO SEE. YOU ARE A PROGRAM HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

outerbanksjake
JV Team

Post by outerbanksjake »

Barnesville is a very unknown team in Region 23, very little talk about them. Personally I thought with a healthy Bunfill they would win.

Return to “Football”