Barnesville 41 Chesapeake 22

Ovcman
Riding the Bench

Re: Region 23: 6. Barnesville (8-1) @ 3. Chesapeake (9-1)

Post by Ovcman »

This is going to be a great game. I can't wait to witness the atmosphere. Peakes defensive line needs to step up their game for sure. They failed consistently against Ironton a few games back but I have seen some improvement. Although Ironton offensive front was tough!! GO PEAKE!!!

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Chesapeake needs this one for the program. The last two home playoff games were losses to Wheelersburg and Crooksville so this is a big one

ROLL PEAKE
Lindy
Riding the Bench

Post by Lindy »

Barnesville is dangerous, however I heard things went bad last night for Bunfield and an injury to his leg. Peake caught a huge break.

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

Yea Barnesville is a totally weaker team without Caide Bunfil.

PantherPride
Varsity

Post by PantherPride »

EasternDspy wrote:Anyone hear about a Bunfil injury?
According to a Barnesville Football Facebook page, Bunfil is having a MRI on Monday. That's all the info I could find in a quick search.

PantherPride
Varsity

Post by PantherPride »

The Peake needs to stay away from the silly penalties. They had 3 false starts on the same drive in the 3rd quarter against Fairland. I would hate for all these penalties to cost them a game.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Looked at the strength of schedule numbers on Pasteur's site, Chesapeake has the 77th toughest out of 107 D6 teams, Barnesville is 86th

ROLL PEAKE
bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

For any Barnesville posters there might be, here's some logistics for your trip Friday.

Travel and Leisure: In the town of Chesapeake, you will not find much outside of a bank, dollar store, CVS, pizza place, and a few gas stations. Across the river is the city of Huntington WV, home to Marshall University about two minutes away. Some popular restaurants include Fat Patty's, Jewel City Seafood Market and Backyard Pizza to name a few. Pullman Square is home to shops and a movie theatre as well as some eateries. Ritter Park is located on the back side of the city and is a very nice city park. There are many restaurants, hotels and attractions in Huntington with very easy access back to Chesapeake

Game day Process: The main parking lot is right in front of the stadium, with extra parking beside and behind the high school. However, these fill up quick. The golf range across the road usually charges $5 to park. Most people who arrive late usually end up parking on the side of Old route 52, which is the road that runs in front of the school. The ticket booths are located on the side by the middle school, there are no gates on the high school side. Concessions and restrooms for both home and visitors are situated in the facility in the end zone, which is also home to the Barnesville locker room. The Chesapeake locker room is in the high school. Seating on the visitor side is minimal, so be prepared to come early. There are five rows stretching to about each side of the 20 yard line. Overall, it is a small stadium with easy accessibility, but it is a four year old stadium with a turf field so you should enjoy your experience. Safe travels, can't wait to have you in Chesapeake

Good luck Shamrocks, Go Peake.

ROLL PEAKE
Henry Jones, Jr.
Freshman Team

Post by Henry Jones, Jr. »

Also, lots of restaurants just a mile down the road from the stadium on the Ohio side.

Buckeye09
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeye09 »

Henry Jones, Jr. wrote:Also, lots of restaurants just a mile down the road from the stadium on the Ohio side.

Good call Henry. Cant forget food row and Casa Grande witin 2 miles of the school. Also, thanks for the info bbn.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Buckeye09 wrote:
Henry Jones, Jr. wrote:Also, lots of restaurants just a mile down the road from the stadium on the Ohio side.

Good call Henry. Cant forget food row and Casa Grande witin 2 miles of the school. Also, thanks for the info bbn.
I don't know how I forgot about those! Best food on this side of the river is at Casa Grande about five minutes from the stadium. And fast food joints about three minutes away as well. Thanks for the input Henry and Buckeye

ROLL PEAKE
Buckeye09
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeye09 »

bbn77 wrote:
Buckeye09 wrote:

I don't know how I forgot about those! Best food on this side of the river is at Casa Grande about five minutes from the stadium. And fast food joints about three minutes away as well. Thanks for the input Henry and Buckeye
Thats a fact. Carlos always deserves a plug for his restuarant. Great Food and Great People.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

Any word on the status of Bunfill?

ROLL PEAKE
PantherPride
Varsity

Post by PantherPride »

bbn77 wrote:Any word on the status of Bunfill?
I'd be very surprised if we hear anything. I'm sure Barnesville wouldn't want that information to get out.

bbn77
All Conference

Post by bbn77 »

PantherPride wrote:
I'd be very surprised if we hear anything. I'm sure Barnesville wouldn't want that information to get out.
I agree, but in these days of social media stuff is always bound to get leaked eventually. But being 3 hours away is a different story

ROLL PEAKE
Buckeye09
Riding the Bench

Post by Buckeye09 »

bbn77 wrote:
PantherPride wrote:
I agree, but in these days of social media stuff is always bound to get leaked eventually. But being 3 hours away is a different story

BBN, check your inbox. I sent you a message.

Firebreather
Freshman Team

Re: Reg 23 #6 Barnesville (8-1) @ #3 Chesapeake (9-1)

Post by Firebreather »

Any news on Bunfill?

EasternDspy
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by EasternDspy »

I heard fracture from another site

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

GOOD LUCK PANTHERS.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
Thereddragin
Riding the Bench

Post by Thereddragin »

With Bunfil this will be a great game, without him, sorry rock fans, I don't think you can pull it off

Return to “Football”