Barnesville 41 Chesapeake 22

Stan_Marsh
JV Team

Re: Reg 23 #6 Barnesville (8-1) @ #3 Chesapeake (9-1)

Post by Stan_Marsh »

Chalito wrote:Upset of the night in the region. Never saw it coming. Great win for Barnesville. I thought Ft. Frye would have some trouble with Chesapeake, but now I could see a really good game with Ft. Frye and Barnesville. I'd have to go with Ft. Frye but after this game Barnesville may be the sleeper of the region. Tough loss for Peake. I gotta believe they got blind-sided. Regroup, get in the weight room, work on your speed, and come out next year with a chip on your shoulder. Tough loss. Great win!
Gotta agree with ya 100% on that. Even with Bunfill I wasn't expecting that lopsided of a win. Great season Chesapeake!

Jason Vorhees
S

Post by Jason Vorhees »

This was the seventh time this season that Barnesville scored 40 or more points.

Purplehaze
Waterboy

Post by Purplehaze »

Kudos to the Barnesville team. They came ready to play and the Peake came out flat. Both teams played with a lot of heart. Peake made some of the same mistakes that showed up towards the end of the season. Penalties and turnovers will kill you in the playoffs. Barnesville also did a great job of spying on McComas. They took him completely out of the game. I'm not sure why they didn't feed Scott the ball more. He was tearing it up. Enough said. Good luck Barnesville in your game against Fort Frye. If you guys play with the same heart and intensity as you did against the Peake you may come away with another W.

piratepride86
JV Team

Post by piratepride86 »

Congrats to Chesepeake on a good season

YOU'RE TIGER BAIT
SEOPS Hippo

Post by YOU'RE TIGER BAIT »

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHESAPEAKE PANTHERS ON ANOTHER FINE SEASON OF OVC FOOTBALL, AND ANOTHER PLAYOFF BERTH. THIS SOUNDED LIKE AN AWESOME GAME TO SEE. YOU ARE A PROGRAM HEADING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

IN THE LONG GRASS BY THE WATER, SO WATCH YOUR STEP. AND LET'S GO IRONTON FIGHTING TIGERS, OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THE CINCINNATI BENGALS
outerbanksjake
JV Team

Post by outerbanksjake »

Barnesville is a very unknown team in Region 23, very little talk about them. Personally I thought with a healthy Bunfill they would win.

Return to “Football”