Thee NELSONVILLE-YORK BUCKEYES are TVC Champs!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Thee NELSONVILLE-YORK BUCKEYES are TVC Champs!

Post by Orange and Brown »

Congratulations to Coach Rusty Richards and Thee Nelsonville-York Buckeyes on winning the tvc-Ohio!

People laughed when we said NY was capable of winning the TVC this year. After week 3 people were calling for Coach Richards job, after hearing week after week we havent beaten anyone good. The Buckeyes dominated The Plains on Senior night!!!

Our kids have went through a lot the last few years but they just kept working hard and they put it all together tonight.
CONGRATULATIONS BUCKEYES YOU HAVE CLIMBED BACK TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN!

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
noreply66
SEOPS Hippo

Re: Thee NELSONVILLE-YORK BUCKEYES are TVC Champs!

Post by noreply66 »

Congrats to the NY Buckeyes on a great season.

GO LOGAN..The anti-Christ is among us
NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Keep fighting were not done yet..Go Buckeyes. .

Chieftain2009
SEOPS HOF

Post by Chieftain2009 »

Congrats to them!! Represent SE Ohio well in the playoffs

buckfan2016
Waterboy

Post by buckfan2016 »

Not only did they beat them they did it without their best running back. Others stepped up and the defense played well. Just shows that
"Defense wins Championships" Bullpuppies have never had a defense and probably never will. Most spread teams usually don't.
Go Bucks lets win another one next week.

Raider6309
SEOPS HOF

Post by Raider6309 »

Congrats on running all over my Bulldogs. Unreal the progression of NY from Week 2 to Week 10
Week 2 NY lost to Newark Catholic 41-21
Week 3 Athens beat Watkins Memorial 31-28
Week 10 Watkins beats Newark Catholic 21-14
Week 10 NY beats Athens 41-24

george
Freshman Team

Post by george »

not a N Y fan but congratulations to the Buckeyes Good luck in the playoffs Go all the way

spartans_fan
Varsity

Post by spartans_fan »

Congratulations. Represent the TVC with a long playoff run.

8332 Granite St
JV Team

Post by 8332 Granite St »

Congrats to Nelsonville Bucks! Good luck in the playoffs unless you and the Burg get a chance at each other' then i'm a hater for that week lol.
Again congrats

Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

Orange and Brown wrote:Congratulations to Coach Rusty Richards and Thee Nelsonville-York Buckeyes on winning the tvc-Ohio!

People laughed when we said NY was capable of winning the TVC this year. After week 3 people were calling for Coach Richards job, after hearing week after week we havent beaten anyone good. The Buckeyes dominated The Plains on Senior night!!!

Our kids have went through a lot the last few years but they just kept working hard and they put it all together tonight.
So funny ! I said at beginning of season would be 8-2 can go on here and find that post ! The progression through the season ? Lol. Playing bad teams make it look like progression. Athens was good right ? Lol. Mark my words we will lose to ironton. Which is the next "decent" team we play.
The TVC was awful this year so don't act like this was a amazing feat. So I'm still asking who have we beaten that was good ?

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Corso wrote:
Orange and Brown wrote:Congratulations to Coach Rusty Richards and Thee Nelsonville-York Buckeyes on winning the tvc-Ohio!

So funny ! I said at beginning of season would be 8-2 can go on here and find that post ! The progression through the season ? Lol. Playing bad teams make it look like progression. Athens was good right ? Lol. Mark my words we will lose to ironton. Which is the next "decent" team we play.
The TVC was awful this year so don't act like this was a amazing feat. So I'm still asking who have we beaten that was good ?
It will most likely be Zane Trace we play afrer todays games are done but thanks for playing.............
Im sure you cant wait to get on hear whenever we do lose so you can pound your chest, but if it makes you feel better..........

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Chieftain Fan
Varsity

Post by Chieftain Fan »

Great job Buckeyes. Will be rooting for you to go deep in Playoffs. Go Buckeyes!!!!!

enigmaax
All State

Post by enigmaax »

Corso wrote:

NY has the 10th highest rating in the state in D-V. They have a higher rating than three 9-win teams and are the highest rated of any 8-win teams in the state in their division. So, they may not have beaten anyone good enough for your tastes, but by the only formula that really matters, they've beaten better teams than anyone who accomplished the same number of wins.

I don't understand downplaying one of the biggest turnarounds in the state (strictly by number of wins, it is THE biggest turnaround)?

Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

Orange and Brown wrote:
Corso wrote:

It will most likely be Zane Trace we play afrer todays games are done but thanks for playing.............
Im sure you cant wait to get on hear whenever we do lose so you can pound your chest, but if it makes you feel better..........
Pound my chest like u do when we win and act like we're world beaters ! Zane trace we should beat but I'm sure you'll say their great and how good our line is etc .... thanks for playin now boot me off here cause I disagree with u

Abe Froman
S

Post by Abe Froman »

Congrats to NY, well deserved victory against Athens.

We may meet each other this year, I believe that will be a good game if we do.

Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

enigmaax wrote:
Corso wrote:

NY has the 10th highest rating in the state in D-V. They have a higher rating than three 9-win teams and are the highest rated of any 8-win teams in the state in their division. So, they may not have beaten anyone good enough for your tastes, but by the only formula that really matters, they've beaten better teams than anyone who accomplished the same number of wins.

I don't understand downplaying one of the biggest turnarounds in the state (strictly by number of wins, it is THE biggest turnaround)?
Oh boi lol, so tell me numbers me everything, beaten better teams with same number of wins. Lol. Great! You guys are something. We're back to the top of the mountain your right lol.

footballfan
JV Team

Post by footballfan »

Corso go watch Athens next week, or Trimble, Logan or someone other than the buckeyes. The school doesn't want your ticket money because you surely aren't a Buckeye fan. These young men went from 1-9 (0-6 TVC) to 8-2 (6-0 TVC) League Champs and you don't want to give them any credit. All the hours they put in and this is how you insult them.
you yourself are not much of a man to try to take away what a bunch of high school football players achieved.
Congrats young men on a great honor. True Buckeye fans are very proud of what you accomplished. Now on to week 11.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Its all good, let him hate.........
No skin off my back and he cant take anything away from our kids.
Some people are just miserable and have to bring people down to there level.
GO BUCKS GO!

BUCKEYE PRIDE!
NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

If people hating. That means we doing it right. .keep on hating while we go put more paint on the wall! !!.
And go to week 11 as Tvc Champs..

93Bulldog
SEOPS HOF

Post by 93Bulldog »

Congrats to Rusty and the Buckeyes. Enjoy your free pizza compliments of the industrial arts teacher - by way of 93Bulldog. lol

And please keep the Doc Kroner trophy cleaned & shined all winter - we want it lookin good when you drop it back off next fall. ;)

Good luck Saturday - we'll be pulling for ya!!!

Go Bucks - go 'Cats

Return to “Football”