Thee NELSONVILLE-YORK BUCKEYES are TVC Champs!

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Re: Thee NELSONVILLE-YORK BUCKEYES are TVC Champs!

Post by Orange and Brown »

:roll: Oh my! You really burnt me didnt you? :roll:

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
Corso
Waterboy

Post by Corso »

Orange and Brown wrote::roll: Oh my! You really burnt me didnt you? :roll:
Yea, kind of did.

Orange and Brown
SEOPS Mr. Ohio

Post by Orange and Brown »

Go troll another team.......

Championship's are won in the off-season
BUCKEYE PRIDE!
ArmChairQB
Varsity

Post by ArmChairQB »

Corso wrote:
enigmaax wrote:
Corso wrote: Yea beat a team that were not suppose to. That would impress me ! Like I said 8-2 before the season even started because I knew we would lose those games. We've beaten average to below average teams this year but some get on here and act like we're world beaters. That's the issue, ya know revenge tour lol. Fear the 3, plz. They did what they were suppose to.
So, after reading some of your previous posts, I get you. You weren't happy about the coaching selection to begin with so nothing they'd have realistically done this season would be worthy. And note, I said realistically because you said yourself this season that they aren't very good and it wasn't realistic to expect them to beat the teams that they didn't beat. Congratulations for calling that they had the talent to win 8 games, though you trashed the coaches the whole way. Good coaches maximize their talent, considering you thought they were good enough to win 8 games, they maximized their talents - they didn't OVERachieve by your standards, but they clearly didn't UNDERachieve either. But your issue is something with the coaches and it is personal, so you just keep on doing you.
Hunter said in the paper that Rusty brings positive energy! The kids want to win - they are having fun. Remember this is a game. Not life and death.
But the league was down this year. Athens and Trimble were their best wins. The only other decent teams they played. They lost to.
I agree that the league was down; I don't think that is a secret. But N-Y didn't suddenly gain all this talent, right? They went from not winning a league game to winning every league game so something somewhere was greatly improved. What was the variable? Is your suggestion that they get a new coaching staff because this one wasn't able to beat teams who were already more talented?

I didn't see anyone saying they are "world beaters", I've just seen people enjoying the success of some kids...success they hadn't had in a while. That's a terrible thing?
i would say another year of a kids maturation makes a difference going from a junior to a senior is a big part of the turnaround. Along with a down league. Tell me the big difference from coach Boston to coach Richards , they running a whole different scheme ? Lol. I mean other than the fighting in front of kids. I mean you could of won a league title this year with this NY team compared to the rest of TVC. FACT

whompascat
All Conference

Post by whompascat »

its time to move on now and give these young men a little respect for what they have done even if you don't agree forget your ego

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Order has been restored. So yea, the haters can go root for the wee cats this week. NY just keeps it on the ground and rolls this week. And yes,

FEAR the 3! :mrgreen:

No one's laughing now. Except NY. :mrgreen:

So where are the ones who were pointing and laughing last year? Where's Dandy Don, TheLot, Gecko, Paladin, VC Transvite, Blizzard Man, and the rest of the jokers who laughed, and laughed and laughed at the 3 Headed Monster? I'll tell you where they are, they're hiding and nursing their hind sides after the asz whippings their teams took from The 3. No laughing now huh boys?

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Ground Buck wrote:Order has been restored. So yea, the haters can go root for the wee cats this week. NY just keeps it on the ground and rolls this week. And yes,

So where are the ones who were pointing and laughing last year? Where's Dandy Don, TheLot, Gecko, Paladin, VC Transvite, Blizzard Man, and the rest of the jokers who laughed, and laughed and laughed at the 3 Headed Monster? I'll tell you where they are, they're hiding and nursing their hind sides after the asz whippings their teams took from The 3. No laughing now huh boys?
Yea, I was wondering the same thing where are all those clowns? You're right they're not laughing now. :lol:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Bump!

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Crickets

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

NY Tomcat wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:Order has been restored. So yea, the haters can go root for the wee cats this week. NY just keeps it on the ground and rolls this week. And yes,

Yea, I was wondering the same thing where are all those clowns? You're right they're not laughing now. :lol:
NY BUCKS wrote:Crickets
I'm betting they are Trump haters and are rolling around on the ground crying and boo hooing right now. I know Paladin hates Trump, and he hates SEO football too, so he has the double belly ache right now. :mrgreen:

Thanos
Freshman Team

Post by Thanos »

Is it possible to leave politics completely out of a sports forum?

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Thanos wrote:Is it possible to leave politics completely out of a sports forum?
I doubt it, but what is possible is skip past any post that has politics in it if that kind of thing upsets you. Control what you can, instead of trying to control what you can't.

Make America Great Again! :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”