Thee NELSONVILLE-YORK BUCKEYES are TVC Champs!

Ground Buck
All Conference

Re: Thee NELSONVILLE-YORK BUCKEYES are TVC Champs!

Post by Ground Buck »

Order has been restored. So yea, the haters can go root for the wee cats this week. NY just keeps it on the ground and rolls this week. And yes,

FEAR the 3! :mrgreen:

No one's laughing now. Except NY. :mrgreen:

So where are the ones who were pointing and laughing last year? Where's Dandy Don, TheLot, Gecko, Paladin, VC Transvite, Blizzard Man, and the rest of the jokers who laughed, and laughed and laughed at the 3 Headed Monster? I'll tell you where they are, they're hiding and nursing their hind sides after the asz whippings their teams took from The 3. No laughing now huh boys?

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
NY Tomcat
JV Team

Post by NY Tomcat »

Ground Buck wrote:Order has been restored. So yea, the haters can go root for the wee cats this week. NY just keeps it on the ground and rolls this week. And yes,

So where are the ones who were pointing and laughing last year? Where's Dandy Don, TheLot, Gecko, Paladin, VC Transvite, Blizzard Man, and the rest of the jokers who laughed, and laughed and laughed at the 3 Headed Monster? I'll tell you where they are, they're hiding and nursing their hind sides after the asz whippings their teams took from The 3. No laughing now huh boys?
Yea, I was wondering the same thing where are all those clowns? You're right they're not laughing now. :lol:

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Bump!

Disclaimer: This is all an opinion and I am therefore hoping we can still express opinions on this site without retort.
NY BUCKS
All State

Post by NY BUCKS »

Crickets

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

NY Tomcat wrote:
Ground Buck wrote:Order has been restored. So yea, the haters can go root for the wee cats this week. NY just keeps it on the ground and rolls this week. And yes,

Yea, I was wondering the same thing where are all those clowns? You're right they're not laughing now. :lol:
NY BUCKS wrote:Crickets
I'm betting they are Trump haters and are rolling around on the ground crying and boo hooing right now. I know Paladin hates Trump, and he hates SEO football too, so he has the double belly ache right now. :mrgreen:

Thanos
Freshman Team

Post by Thanos »

Is it possible to leave politics completely out of a sports forum?

Ground Buck
All Conference

Post by Ground Buck »

Thanos wrote:Is it possible to leave politics completely out of a sports forum?
I doubt it, but what is possible is skip past any post that has politics in it if that kind of thing upsets you. Control what you can, instead of trying to control what you can't.

Make America Great Again! :mrgreen:

Return to “Football”